Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Bad expereince @ Target

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Bad expereince @ Target

Old 05-13-13, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 154 Posts
Re: Bad expereince @ Target

Originally Posted by nickdawgy View Post
No, it didn't. That's the first thing I said to my wife.

I'm thinking of just taking a hammer and cracking the thing open.
That's what I'd do (or a saw to cut it off).

Where do you guys shop that still uses these things? The 2 WM here haven't used them for years and Target never has (it's a "new" 4 year old store). *All* DVD/BR/CD are on the shelf with no "protection" of any type other than the security seals and shrink wrap applied during manufacture. The only thing that's protected at WM are *most* games which are in a locked case and they have only shrink wrap. While you have to ask for a game you can take it pay for it anywhere in the store without hassle. At Target the games are in locked cases or a security box and must be payed for in Electronics.
Old 05-08-21, 12:20 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Target deals

Can only guess as word gets around some or many hit dt just for media to collect or snag ny to resell by chance. since not many store get media or get mixed box that u ave no clue what a store get and when any. it just like scoring gold anytime u see any or get any u really want by chance. some sore do sell out while others are packed cause anyone around have no clue of media at store any. or not care for it for any reason.
Old 05-09-21, 02:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 442 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by cabler30 View Post
Can only guess as word gets around some or many hit dt just for media to collect or snag ny to resell by chance. since not many store get media or get mixed box that u ave no clue what a store get and when any. it just like scoring gold anytime u see any or get any u really want by chance. some sore do sell out while others are packed cause anyone around have no clue of media at store any. or not care for it for any reason.
Yes but how much is this Target deal?
Old 05-09-21, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 125 Posts

The thread bump did not deliver.
Old 05-12-21, 07:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

My Target is going through a complete restructure. The media section (what little there is) was redone with DISASTROUS results! You can't see what's on the bottom 3 DVD/Blu-ray shelves. You have to literally crouch and arch your back. I don't think they'll be selling a lot from those shelves. Also, I was knocking over CD's, signs, price tags. It was like I was in a freaking farce, where everything I touched broke. So poor design & cheap materials... I thought they were trying to make improvements!