DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Store Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum-7/)
-   -   Warner Home Video (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum/542456-warner-home-video.html)

lacubs 10-27-08 10:32 AM

Warner Home Video

im new to ordering from the internet and i order The Flintstones The Complete Series & Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay from Warner Home Video back in July, My question is does Warner always sent out a "it been shipped" email? when they ship it.
thanks
when i got Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay i got the it been shipped" email the Friday before the Release Date

rkndkn 10-27-08 01:02 PM

Yes, I have been getting a "shipped" e-mail for my items. The tracking number, however, is good for nothing. They have been providing an 8-digit number which is not valid with USPS. (Although the link they provide is UPS, the items are being shipped USPS Media Mail to me, taking 3 - 6 weeks.)

lacubs 10-27-08 01:10 PM

ok thanks, i havnt got the "it been shipped" email yet

lacubs 10-28-08 06:33 PM

can anyone tell me if The Flintstones The Complete Series has been ship yet?

BKenn01 11-02-08 12:43 PM

can anyone tell me if The Flintstones The Complete Series has been ship yet?
Not mine. I sent an email to customer service and they claimed it was still in "processing".

I have heard they stink at customer service, I am starting to believe it.

BelmontATO 11-05-08 12:29 PM

Mine has also not been shipped yet (ordered in July). I have not received an email, and repeated emails to customer service have gone unanswered.

lacubs 11-05-08 09:03 PM

i email customer service, and here what i got, Dear Mark:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have sent a status request to our warehouse for the item The Flintstones The Complete Series. As soon as we get an update, we will email you with status.
Sincerely,
Warner Home Video Online Customer Support

BelmontATO 11-06-08 10:44 AM

I finally heard back from them as well. My email read as follows:

Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting Online Customer Service. We apologize as there has been a delay at our warehouse. Your Warner Home Video order (number 1490980 for The Flintstones) should be shipping shortly. If you would like to cancel your order please email us back. We apologize for the delay.
Sincerely,
Warner Home Video Online Customer Support

lacubs 11-07-08 08:54 PM

i got this tonight
Thank you for your recent order. The items listed below have not shipped and are currently on back order:
QTY Item
1 The Flintstones The Complete Series
DVD
Price $69.97 (Savings $29.98)
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 10-28-2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We expect to ship within the next thirty (30) days. It is quite possible that we could ship earlier.

lacubs 11-13-08 04:21 PM

i got mine today with no "it been shipped email"

BelmontATO 11-14-08 08:28 AM

I finally just canceled my order. It's cheaper through the Deep Discount sale right now, anyway.

BKenn01 11-14-08 06:06 PM

I finally just canceled my order. It's cheaper through the Deep Discount sale right now, anyway.
Same here. This company really sucks!

DVD Polizei 11-20-08 01:40 AM

If I placed an order from WB today, I guarantee you, Blu-ray will have overtaken DVD by the time I get my order.