Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Buy MyRewardzone - "Account Not Found"?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 12-15-07, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I log into myrewardzone.com at least once a week and today the site said that my account couldn't be found?? this is at least the 2nd time this has happened (last time was a few months ago). has anyone else had this problem?

Last time this happened, i just reregistered, logged back in and all my points were exactly the same, but i tried to do the same thing right now and won't take my registration...hmmm. i just bought stuff this morning and was able to give the cashier my phone number. hopefully bb corrects this soon. any info from fellow DVDtalkers would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-15-07, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
try calling 1-888-237-8289..and ask to speak to someone about your rzones..use your phone # u have on acount..i had a simlar problem blackfriday weekend i spent over $2000 and used my reward zones and then that sunday bought a few things and that showed up a few days later..but the big purchase did'nt once i called they said it would apear in 7-10 buiness days...