Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Wrestlemania 22 Coupon - Anyone know if it can be used anywhere?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 05-22-06, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that coupon that came free with the see no evil preview disc at bestbuy. Anyone know if it can be used anywhere because it doesn't say best buy only?

so you i'm talking about this

Last edited by dan31655; 05-22-06 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-23-06, 08:10 AM
Banned

Just got back from my local Walmart in MA. The cashier was not sure about the coupon because the cover on the coupon is different from the actual set, but after checking tih her boss the coupon was indeed accepted! So IMO YES it should be ok anywhere, the bar code don't work with Walmart cash registers but they can easily override that.
By the way, bring CC flyer to price match for $14.99 plus the $5 coupon, you get it for $9.99! YES!
Old 05-23-06, 02:08 PM
Banned

You can use it wat Wal Mart, for sure. What I did this morning was this. Present them with the Circuit City ad IN FULL, because they'll need to verify the sale date, and have them price match it for $14.99. Then, present the $5 vendor coupon, and voila, you can have Wrestlemania 22, along with the "Rey Mysterio: 619" Bonus Disc for $9.99 plus tax.

Just to verify..

Old 05-23-06, 03:17 PM

The walmarts around here wouldn't take the coupon. I tried at 3 different locations.
Old 05-24-06, 01:06 AM

i just ended up buying it at circuit city and they took the coupon. Since my brother wanted the cd to. If you bought both wm22 and the new wwe cd, you would get 5 bucks off. Though if your using that coupon, the deal is altered. Instead I got, 2.50 off the cd and 5.00 off the wm22. They wouldn't give me the other 2.50 off, since i used that coupon. Oh well. 10 bucks for a 3 dvd set. Worth it.

Last edited by dan31655; 05-24-06 at 01:08 AM.