Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Praise for cafepress.com

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Praise for cafepress.com

Old 10-14-05, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Praise for cafepress.com

I actually don't recall how I came to find their site, but I bought a shirt from there, and when I got it, it had a brush-burn like mark and a small hole in the front. So I e-mailed them telling them this, and that I could send it back if they could send me a replacement. Instead, they replied back to keep what I had already, and they'd send me a new one. The second one they shipped went out UPS and got to me pretty quick. So now I have two great shirts, just one will be a junk shirt sooner than the other because of the hole, but they were great in what they did, so just thought I'd share!

(by the way.. the shirt I got was a Blue Sun shirt, yeah, I'm a geek. )
Old 10-14-05, 09:41 AM

Received 121 Likes on 83 Posts
It's always good to see threads like this. People are quick to come here and complain when things go poorly, but very few of us bother to report good customer service.
Old 10-14-05, 09:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have also had good experiences with cafepress.com. I ordered some CDs (of my original music) and I guess I made a mistake when I uploaded my MP3s and uploaded the same track twice, though I had titled the tracks differently, so the same song appeared twice on my CD. I called them up, and figured it was my fault, and they were pretty nice about replacing the CDs. Before I called, I had uploaded the correct MP3 and made sure it was the right one by playing the minute long sample of it, and they said they would send me the five replacement copies I needed with two day shipping.

The replacement order came quick enough but the second batch of CDs was missing the second track entirely! I was willing to accept blame for the first one, but I don't know what happened with the second batch, but another phone call later and I had a new batch (and correctly done!) on the way for no charge at all.

Cafepress.com just rocks at replacement orders when there is a mistake, no matter who is at fault.