Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DigitalEyes: How long it takes them to prepare package prior to shipping?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 10-06-05, 11:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not asking about how long a package takes to arrive once it ships. I'm asking how long it takes for the package to ship after an order has been placed?

When I use DDD, it typically takes 4 days after I place an order for them to actually ship my stuff. Once it ships it takes 7-10 days for it to arrive via Media Mail. I'm assuming DigitalEyes media mail would also take 7-10 days, even though their website says 10-20 days.

How fast is DigitalEyes to ship out materials after an order is placed? Do they have a good amount of padding between the order date and the actual ship date like DDD, or do they ship extremely fast (ie, within 24 hours) like electronics retailers (ie, buy.com, newegg.com, zipzoomfly.com)?

For instance, if I place an order at 6:00am EST, will DigitalEyes ship that same day?

Does the shipping method I choose have any affect? For instance, will they get it out of the door faster if I choose Priority Mail instead of Media Mail?
Old 10-07-05, 09:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure about DigitalEyes, but if you want same day shipping DVDEmpire will ship in stock items the same day if you get the order in before 3PM EST.
Old 10-09-05, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Normally we ship orders out within 24 hours of the order placement at the slowest. I placed an order last week (I don't receive special treatment) and it shipped later that day.