Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Buy reward zone Program screw up

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 09-14-05, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a best buy rewardzone card. It's about to expire and as I was checking out the cashier said if I renewed that day I would get 30,000 which in turn equaled to a 10.00 gift certificate.

Anyway a few days later I checked the website and they hadn't given me the bonus points I emailed them and they said. You had to have a coupon. I keep telling them she never mentioned a coupon.

Infact a couple weeks prior I had the same offer from best buy but didn't have enough money with me. Again no mention of a coupon.

So when it was offered again I did it, now when I try to tell them she never said I had to have a coupon they just keep emailing me the same response. YOU Have to have a coupon.

it was never mentioned.
Old 09-15-05, 03:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

sounds like youre screwed. you can always just return it and get your money back.
Old 09-17-05, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Funny ... I just got a letter in the mail from Best Buy stating that they are renewing my RZ membership for free.
Old 09-18-05, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by silentbob007
Funny ... I just got a letter in the mail from Best Buy stating that they are renewing my RZ membership for free.
I got this offer as well.
Old 09-18-05, 02:07 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Just curious, how much did you spend in the past year that BB would renew your membership for free? I never receive a free renewal and mine already expired
Old 09-18-05, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

This program hasa lot of flaws. For instance, I renewed last year and NEVER received any bonus certificates. Not one. I e-mailed. I called. I e-mailed again, etc.,etc,. Every time I was assured things were corrected, yet I never received a thing. And I'm constantly hearing about or reading customers in similar situations, having some sort of problem with this program.

I'll continue to shop at BB on occasion but I'll never get involved with this unorganized program again.