Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

www.dvdland.it & other Italian DVD sites

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 08-09-05, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone used www.dvdland.it before??? Are they reliable? I've ordered a DVD from there but I'm having trouble understanding the "status" of the DVD. It says, "in partenza" which means "in departure" but I don't know whether this means it's about to be dispatched or if it has already been dispatched. Can anyone help?

Also, does anyone know of any other good sites where you can buy Italian DVDs?
Old 08-20-05, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My DVD arrived today nine days after it was dispatched (they say 7-10 days, so it arrived in time). It not only came in a standard bubble pack but was also wrapped in foam inside the package and the package itself was securely taped. The DVD case was still in its plastic wrapping and was in mint condition; no damaged received in the post.

The international shipping is 8.99 Euros but the prices of the actual DVDs on the site are fairly low so if you are after an Italian DVD you can't find anywhere else (or even if you are just looking for a cheaper price) then www.dvdland.it is definitely worth checking out.

The only downside is that the English translation of the site isn't complete but that's easily solved with a quick visit to www.worldlingo.com . Also, the confirmation e-mails are all in Italian but again you can just translate it using an online translator.