Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

BestBuy RewardZone and BestBuy.com

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 11-18-04, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was looking at BestBuy.com and when you ad something to your cart on the left where there is the ad for the BestBuy credit card it says that members of the RewardZone program can now earn points on their online purchases as well.

I ordered an instore pickup order last night and did not see that advertisement there then. When you click for details it just tells you about the program and not anything about linking your RewardZone account to your online account. I then signed into my BB.com account and went to the "Your Account" page to look for a way to input the RewardZone number and didn't have any luck.

Then I signed into my RewardZone account at the RZ website and they had no information there either that I could see.

Has anyone found a way to link your RZ account to your online account?
Old 11-19-04, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Good question. I would think there would be a box during checkout were you could enter your id.
Old 11-19-04, 04:31 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reward ZoneŽ program
Now earn points
for online purchases.
Learn more.
Same here. I can't figure out a way to key in my RZ #. It would be cool to be able to earn points for online purchases since they currently have great digital coupon offers.

I'm thinking of taking advantage of the $25 digital coupon offer for the Seinfeld gift set. That's 7,999 points!
Old 11-19-04, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Saw this in another site.

there is a small box on the last page before you complete the order that says you can get your points by putting your rewardzone number in the box.
Old 11-19-04, 06:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks for the info Big Worms!

Looks like I was a day too late. I can't cancel my in-store pickup and re-order either because I used BestBuy Bucks from the McDonald's promotion. Oh, well.... I know for next time.
Old 11-19-04, 10:27 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by dvd-fanman
Thanks for the info Big Worms!

Looks like I was a day too late. I can't cancel my in-store pickup and re-order either because I used BestBuy Bucks from the McDonald's promotion. Oh, well.... I know for next time.
Send an email to RZ and see if they would credit your account.

They have been doing just that for in store purchases since people forgot to 'flash' their RZ card during checkout. Now they even have a customer service pin printed on the receipt that you can enter online to get your points if you forgot to flash your card.
Old 11-20-04, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by eau
Send an email to RZ and see if they would credit your account.

They have been doing just that for in store purchases since people forgot to 'flash' their RZ card during checkout. Now they even have a customer service pin printed on the receipt that you can enter online to get your points if you forgot to flash your card.
eau,

Thanks for the info.

I had thought that perhaps when I went to pick up the purchase tomorrow it would have the customer service pin printed on there and I could request credit that way. If not, I'll take your advice an shoot an email off to them.
Old 11-20-04, 06:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
I might actually start using their site again. It's about time we got RZ points for online purchases!
Old 11-21-04, 12:04 AM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I placed an order today and on the last page there was the small box for entering the RZ number.

Glad that my online purchases finally count towards my RZ certs.