Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DDD Price Match ?

Old 03-09-04, 12:17 AM

DDD Price Match ?

Does anyone know what DDD do when you request a price match any by the time they respond (other than the automated response) the price at the competitive web site has changed...

Last Thursay I requested a Price Match to CC for School or Rock which was at $15.99. I recieved an automated response, but no further response. The CC price has now changed to $19.99...
Old 03-09-04, 01:20 PM
Banned

Do a search here for that and you will find more than enough info.
Old 03-09-04, 02:51 PM

OK, Kudos to DDD (As usual). They came through and honored the price matches....
Old 03-17-04, 02:11 PM

Although they will grant price matches, they offer no incentive for those who pre-order titles.

DDD routinely lowers prices to match other vendors the week they are released. So if you pre-ordered SCHOOL OF ROCK, for example at $20, they suddenly dropped the price to $16.

They will grant you this price drop, but you have to request it--it is not across the board for those who pre-ordered.

With all the hassle of waiting for a price match (or a price adjustment), it's just not worth your time to order from them on mass-audience titles such as SCHOOL OF ROCK!