Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Best Buy $10 rebate w/ $75 purchase?

Old 12-24-03, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Best Buy $10 rebate w/ $75 purchase?

I was at BB today, and I noticed in their circular that there was a $10 mail-in rebate with a $75 purchase. Does anyone know if I needed to get a rebate form from them, or b/c it was with my BB card (which was required), will they send it to me instantly? THanks in advance for any info...
Old 12-24-03, 08:18 PM
My Generosity Is Legendary

The only one I know of is THIS ONE.
From the details, it seems as though they'll just send it too you.
Spend $75 or more on music, movie or game products in the same transaction using your Best Buy credit card and a $10 Best Buy Gift Card will be shipped to you. Offer excludes PC Game products. Gift Card will be mailed within 6-8 weeks of the qualifying online purchase. Excludes prior purchases. Maximum of 1 Best Buy Gift Card per customer per address and 1 Gift Card per transaction. Not valid in combination with any other offers. Gift Card good towards future in-store purchase. If you remove any of the qualifying items from your cart or cancel all or part of your order, you will not receive the promotional offer. Best Buy's Return Policy on free items applies to this promotion.
Old 12-25-03, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

That sounds like it...thanks for the info! (even though you are an LSU Tiger...good luck in the Sugar!)