Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Request: how to get a best buy gamers card and how it works

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Request: how to get a best buy gamers card and how it works

Old 11-02-03, 11:30 PM

Request

i know how you guys like to crap on other members but ive looked long and hard and i couldnt find any better place to put this so here it goes.

could somebody be a decent human being and without any crap help me out and tell me how to get a best buy gamers card and how it works

Thanks to those who help
Old 11-02-03, 11:32 PM

Gamers card is basically a gift card if I'm not mistaken. They're all over the place at the store, mostly in front of the registers.

Pick one up, go to the register and put some money on it. That's it!
Old 11-03-03, 12:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Request

Originally posted by Superman\S/
i know how you guys like to crap on other members but ive looked long and hard and i couldnt find any better place to put this so here it goes.
You looked long and hard yet didn't see the STORE FORUM?!!??!?! I hope you aren't a doctor, and I really hope you aren't my doctor. Are you?
Old 11-03-03, 04:45 PM

Store Forum
Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

i did not want to discuss my shopping experiances at a store, i wanted to request a deal/promotion that they were offering so f**k off man thanks for your hel and not wasting my time like some **** chucks888
Old 11-03-03, 05:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Store Forum
Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

i did not want to discuss my shopping experiances at a store, i wanted to request a deal/promotion that they were offering so f**k off man thanks for your hel and not wasting my time like some **** chucks888
I suggest you relax. Posts like these will get you suspended or banned.
Old 11-03-03, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Request

could somebody be a decent human being and without any crap help me out and tell me how to get a best buy gamers card and how it works

Thanks to those who help
Are you talking about the reward zone cards? I have never heard of a Gamer's card at Best Buy.
Old 11-03-03, 06:16 PM

I believe you're looking for those $5 off 19.99 video game purchases coupons found in the "gamers card". The coupon is located on the back of those cards. They are usually located by the video games aisles or where ever best buy has their gift certificate cards located. The cards are in cd jewel cases.

You usually have to put some money on the card, ie. 5 bucks. You can then use the coupon inside the case on any one game or video game accessories 19.99 and above. You can not try to use the coupon off a purchase of 2 items with a total of 19.99 and above, ie. item #1 is 5 bucks and item #2 is 15 bucks.

Hope that helps