DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Store Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum-7/)
-   -   has anyone ordered from xploitedcinema.com before? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum/325942-has-anyone-ordered-xploitedcinema-com-before.html)

Megatron 10-24-03 02:57 PM

has anyone ordered from xploitedcinema.com before?

a few horror flicks i would like to get...seems to be legit r2 disc...wondering if anyone has had any trouble or even a good story...it also has place to enter coupons...how would i find one.

cultshock 10-24-03 04:17 PM

I ordered from them once with no problems, and they do indeed sell legitimate imported DVDs. They have a pretty good reputation on some other forums too (compared to their competitor, Luminous, who I would avoid, from what I've read about them).

greydt 10-24-03 04:25 PM

I ordered the Death Wish set from them once and got it in good time, with no problems. No qualms about ordering from them again in the future.

yortdog 10-24-03 04:46 PM

I ordered "Nail Gun Massacre" from them earlier this year. It's a region "0" PAL dvd, I believe, from Germany. It looks legit enough to me. GREAT ordering experience, and the guy who replied to my inquiry email seemed really personable and knowledgeable about what he was selling. A++++

Romero 10-24-03 04:49 PM

I have ordered multiple times from them. I have also sent e-mails to him. Great customer service, and I would bet my bottom dollar he does not deal in boots.

Darryl 10-24-03 05:14 PM

I've ordered several times from Xploited also. Great service (4-5 days max. and movie was in my hands), legit product, 100% recommended.

gutwrencher 10-24-03 05:16 PM

great site! just placed another order myself.

Sunday Morning 10-24-03 06:20 PM

great site, great movies. highly recommended.

T. Bickle 10-24-03 08:40 PM

Another high recommendation for xploitedcinema.com.

LivingINClip 10-25-03 10:14 AM

I order off him at least once a month.
Great delivery and great customer service.

RichDB10 10-27-03 04:32 AM

A bit pricier than some other places but you can offset this against the fantastic customer service!!...have used them on quite a few occasions and even to the UK delivery is usually about 3-5 days....i've also found Tony to be extremely helpful with queries on various titles and it sounds like he has a genuine love of his 'art'.......very highly recommended!!!

Yakuza Bengoshi 02-25-04 10:24 AM

Xploited Cinema always gets my order out the door in less 24 hours. They have fantastic customer service.

gutwrencher 02-25-04 05:11 PM

Originally posted by Yakuza Bengoshi
Xploited Cinema always gets my order out the door in less 24 hours. They have fantastic customer service.
I'll give another confirmation on that. just ordered 4 dvds on Monday night....got here 5 hours ago...packed perfect as always.:thumbsup:

Steve Phillips 02-26-04 12:17 PM

I've had excellent service as well. Orders are shipped within 24 hours via priority mail.

sataniko 03-01-04 03:59 PM

I've been wanting to order from Xploited Cinema for a while, but I wasn't sure if they were reputable. After reading this thread, I'll place my order for the 4th Ilsa movie to complete my Ilsa collection.

TomOpus 05-15-04 08:27 PM

It's Bump Time :)

Just wanted to toss in my .02 from a first time buyer. I made my first order late Tuesday night. Got confirmation emails on Wednesday. DVD arrived today in perfect condition.

I even emailed Tony to let him know how happy I was.

Thanks to everyone (especially gut) for turning me on to this site.

A BIG :up: from me.

smokedragon 05-16-04 03:12 AM

Xploited Cinema is highly recommended by me.

I ordered a DVD from him and when I received the package, it was the wrong one. I e-mailed him explaining the mix up and he e-mailed me back telling me he would send me the right DVD plus a stamped addressed padded envelope so I can return the wrong DVD back to him.

I received a package the next day, folks. He had sent it via USPS priority even though I had originally payed for media.(I have never received a package that fast. I know he's in Parma, and I'm in South Amherst, but, Christ, ya gotta admit, that was fast!)

Now THAT'S customer service!

TomOpus 05-16-04 04:26 PM

Wow... that's great, smokedragon! I hope it won't happen to me but it's very comforting knowing Tony will fix a problem pronto.

gutwrencher 05-16-04 06:19 PM

I ordered a few titles last year and one of them was the wrong dvd. after contacting Tony....he responded in less than 2 hours....had the correct dvd the very next day and I had not even sent out the mis-order yet! no surprise...the guy knows how to treat customers.

I'm placing another order tomorrow morning. I know it will be here the next day.

welb25 05-17-04 10:58 AM

xploitedcinema is great. Tony is always very helpful.

Cameron 10-15-05 09:42 PM

need more opinions on this one

dablueguy 10-16-05 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Cameron
need more opinions on this one

Great place to order from. More expensive than importing yourself, but a lot quicker and the website's in English...:)

speedy1961 10-17-05 08:47 AM

Top notch outfit! Used them many times with 0 problems.

ChrisHicks 10-17-05 01:36 PM

I have never had any problems with Xploited. in fact, I'm currently putting together another order from them.

sikegrad 10-18-05 07:49 AM

Nothing but good service from Xploited. Discs always arrive two days later via Priority Mail.