Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DeepDiscountDVD : A warning to anyone who shops there

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DeepDiscountDVD : A warning to anyone who shops there

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-03, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by SweetP
Yeah, there are a few replies in this thread about the orders taking longer. There is also another thread in the "Store Forum" about DDD free delivery being very slow. And, again, DDD have even acknowledge this. So, clearly the 5-10 days is no longer accurate. As long as you know this before you order, it shouldn't be a problem. Most people don't. Hence these threads.
So 5 complaints is proof that it is no longer accurate? Until it's something 20 or 30 complaints I go with the rest and say it's a problem in postal system not the company.

As always if you don't like it go buy from someone else.
Old 07-07-03, 06:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts
Originally posted by strife
So 5 complaints is proof that it is no longer accurate? Until it's something 20 or 30 complaints I go with the rest and say it's a problem in postal system not the company.

As always if you don't like it go buy from someone else.
Strife, work it out. This is a store forum to discuss your shopping experiences. That means good and bad. Look around you pal! There is much talk about DDD's free shipping. I already told you that I had a conversation with a rep there who told me to add an additional five days to the existing 5-10 days from now on. That's valuable information. To me at least. I asked the rep if they could please change that on their website and e-mails. It was then that I posted my thread to let everyone know about this as well. If you don't like this discussion, why don't you go somewhere else.