Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

FYE questions

Old 03-19-03, 10:59 AM

FYE questions

Some questions about FYE.

I know that they ship as they get the items. But how hard is it to cancel an order once places if parts have shipped?

Obviously I ask because there is free shipping for orders over $49. Plus they have a few items that look too good to be true but I think they also might just be mislabled.
Old 03-19-03, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Wow, look on the Dvd Bargain forum for the FYE Thread. They cancelled 15 titles on me last Friday. So you want to get your order over 49.00 for the free shipping and then cancel the titles you really did not want? They kind of do this for you, but you never know what they will cancel... But if they ship you the items you do not want I guess you could always take them to one of their B&M stores and get your money back.
Old 03-19-03, 07:29 PM

Yes I have read all the pain people had with the 20% off. But I have still had very good luck with them. Both with and without their coupons.

But my question is after part of your order has shipped can you cancel other parts of it online? Or can you call and cancel parts?
Old 03-19-03, 11:25 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by MacKenzieIII
Yes I have read all the pain people had with the 20% off. But I have still had very good luck with them. Both with and without their coupons.

But my question is after part of your order has shipped can you cancel other parts of it online? Or can you call and cancel parts?
Their site is not set up to cancel orders directly online. Only way to do it is call. You could also try e-mail but that didn't sound very reliable from some of the FYE threads. As long as it is something that hasn't shipped you should have no problems cancelling all or part.
Old 03-21-03, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I got in on their 15% off coupon code, and it worked like a charm! I got the Nightmare on Elm Street Box Set, Transformers Season 1 Box Set and Transformers Season 2 part 1 box set for about 70 bucks