Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

northamericandvd.com

Old 03-11-03, 10:56 PM

northamericandvd.com

if i buy something from them,do they email you telling you that your item been shipped or they just send it without informing you anything.
Old 03-12-03, 10:14 PM

bump
Old 03-12-03, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Sorry, but I have no answer to your question. All I would say is to proceed cautiously with this company. Make sure everything you're ordering is in stock (an unlikely proposition). The lack of stock info on the website, and a customer service phone number to call to enquire, makes it difficult to get answers.
Old 03-19-03, 01:19 PM
Suspended

NADVD sends an email to confirm that the order has been received, but not an email when the order is shipped. If you check your confirmation email you'll find the following-

Virtually all orders ship within 48 hours. Please remember we are in Canada and orders will take a few days longer to reach you. Please do not e-mail in 2 days asking why you have not received your order. Receiving hundreds of such emails only slows us down.
Old 03-20-03, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I didn't get an e-mail from them when my order shipped, but I did get an e-mail from UPS,which allowed me to track it. Of course, they didn't send any kind of reciept. I checked the charge to my Mastercard, -they sent it in two shipments of ten items and six a week apart, -and the charge apparently included 8.36 in shipping, which far exceeds what they claim on their chart. With that, -and their reluctance to post or ship any information about your order, -they've seen the last of me....
Old 03-21-03, 09:03 AM

Try www.totalactionuniverse.com or www.absound.ca both pretty good!