Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DVD Import: Anyone ever received your order?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 10-15-02, 02:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed an order for two anime flicks over a month ago. So far neither is available or shipped. I made some enquirys about the titles and it took over a week to get any reply.

Then I ordered Memento LE and that was two weeks ago, nothing has happened so far.

I asked other people in Finland if they ever ordered from DVD Import and it seems that they share the same experiences. Some waited for two months, some never got what they ordered.

So does this place suck or what?

-Julius-
Old 10-15-02, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have some orders with them aswell and quite frankly I'm sick of them. Out of 5 orders in the last month one has been shipped. I requested one order to be deleted and got a prompt answer. Wanted me to choose another product because they allready charged my cc and it took them a long time to credit and it was so expensive. Told them that's not my problem, but their risk if they sell films they cannot sell. Also asked them when I can expect my other films to be shipped, and no reply(three weeks ago).

Best advise is just to stay away,