Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Deepdiscountdvd.com- My order doesn't show up.

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-02, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 56 and 78 versions) on Friday night. When I checked the status tonight, Sunday, there were a bunch of columns which said "Order #, Shipping type, etc....) But all it said underneath was "You have 0 open orders." What does this mean? I just want to make sure that my order went through. It's my first time ordering from them and I want to make sure everything goes smoothly.

And I did look at their "help" section before I came here, but according to them(if I was reading it correctly, which I might not have been) it should give some status on my order. Can anyone else confirm or deny that it saying "You have 0 open orders." is what it should say? Thank you for your input to whoever replies.
Old 07-01-02, 02:11 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Did they send you email. The first saying what you ordered and then a second within 24 hours with an order confirmation numbers. If not I would call them about it.

On Friday night their web site was screwy. I ordered a box set and received the first email. Then on Saturday I received 2 order confirmation numbers for the same title and called and cancelled one. Last time I looked on Sunday this order was not shown on their order status page for me.
Old 07-01-02, 07:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It seems their Order Status Page is often screwed up.

If I'm not sure what's going on I call them and the CSR always gives me an answer. 800-264-5076
Old 07-01-02, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had an order that I received several months ago listed as open until last week.
Old 07-01-02, 12:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I got a shipping notice today on the screwed up order I placed on Friday night. My order status still did not have this order listed this morning and I was not able to get on their web site when I tried a couple of minutes ago.