Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Outpost.com sucks!

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Outpost.com sucks!

Old 05-17-02, 07:21 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Outpost.com sucks!

This is a fairly simple rant - I picked up a Neon Genesis Evangelion boxed set a month an a half ago, for an amazingly low price of 84 bucks shipped.

Well, it's been well over a freaking month since then, and nothing! Bupkis! The whole shebang is still on backorder. It is an Ex-Parrot! In short, now I'm getting pissed off.

I cant go get it from another source, since all the pre-order prices are now gone up to their regular price. No, I'm stuck waiting. And it's not like it's that hard to find - I've come across dozens during my travels. So the hold up is. . . . what?

Thanks for the great service, Outpost - this is a fantastic way to impress a first time buyer.
Old 05-18-02, 01:38 AM

I ordered Ab Fab Series 4 from them in Feb. Long story short, it never shipped. Eventually I bought it at Best Buy with money from selling back my books. I moved home from college, go to the web to cancel the order, and it SHIPPED (to my school address no less) a full 3 months after I placed the order. Now I don't know how to get the package, as I already turned in my mailbox key until next year. Maybe the mailroom will simply refuse the package?

Otherwise, I'm out the $20.
Old 05-24-02, 08:11 PM
Suspended

This just in - Outpost still sucks

And so the worlds slowest e-retailer continues on course, showing no signs of actually shipping my boxed set.

Bastards.
Old 05-24-02, 09:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...ght=outpost%2A