Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Does Best Buy carry "Suspect" or "The Transformers" DVD's?other titles?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Does Best Buy carry "Suspect" or "The Transformers" DVD's?other titles?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-01, 01:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know if Best Buy is carrying the following DVD's: Suspect,The Inspecators 2: A Shred of Envidence or The Transformers DVD's on DVD in their stores?
Old 05-12-01, 06:33 PM

Originally posted by Aaron Amos
Does anyone know if Best Buy is carrying the following DVD's: Suspect,The Inspecators 2: A Shred of Envidence or The Transformers DVD's on DVD in their stores?
I've seen both The Inspecators 2: A Shred of Envidence or The Transformers DVDs at Best Buy B&M stores, but I do not know if they do/do not carry Suspect.
Old 05-12-01, 07:03 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Trentobeans
Originally posted by Aaron Amos
I've seen both The Inspecators 2: A Shred of Envidence or The Transformers DVDs at Best Buy B&M stores, but I do not know if they do/do not carry Suspect.
My local Best Buy only carried The Inspecators 2: A Shred of Envidence for $19.99. Is it worth that much money? Also there was no copies of Suspect. although I saw lots of copies of the DVD Sunshine!) or The Transformers DVD(not the movie of course!). Guess I will have to buy them online at Amazon,Barnes and Noble etc!!On the bright side of this trip to the my local mall, I picked up Zardoz and Farscape Volume 1(Premiere/I,E.T) at my local Suncoast!BTW I've never seen these shows before so it should be fun!

[Edited by Aaron Amos on 05-13-01 at 09:08 PM]
Old 05-13-01, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The local Best Buys' do carry Transformers DVD, but I've been too cheap to buy it. I don't know for sure about the others.
Old 05-15-01, 08:29 PM
Banned

Originally posted by POWERBOMB
The local Best Buys' do carry Transformers DVD, but I've been too cheap to buy it. I don't know for sure about the others.
Never mind "Suspect",Amazon shipped to me via UPS today while I at my job today(but it has not arrived!0. But the other titles I'm still on the lookout for!