Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Half.com Question (For sellers)

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Half.com Question (For sellers)

Old 05-03-01, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, I sell on Half all the time and got the payment by check. However, I switched to the direct desposit to my bank account and I was just wondering if Half sends you an email or something that says hey we deposited this much? Just wondering because I have sales from April and wondered when they would be dropped into my account.

Many thnaks...
Old 05-03-01, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
no idea, it hasn't shown up in my account yet either. I'm thinking that all sales from the current month (when you sign up) still go out in check form, and starting the next month, direct deposit is active. I could be wrong though.

Tuan Jim
Old 05-04-01, 09:30 AM

half.com

they pay you on th e15th and the 30th of the month...so if you had sales of over $50 between april 1-15th you should get a check/deposit around the 30th (then if you had sales of over$50 between 15th -30th, the check/deposit should go in around the 15th of the following month) if you donot have a sales of over $50 in a 15 day period they will hold over the payment till the next 15 day period is up.

hope this helps....

Old 05-08-01, 03:10 PM

To hallospaceboy:

According to their letter on direct deposit - they said if you sign up you get paid on the 15th AND the 30th no matter what level of sales you have.

I also havent received payment.

Old 05-08-01, 03:40 PM

hmmmmm you should email customer service right away to let them know there is a problem or to find out what the problem is. I have not tried the switch to direct deposit, maybe it takes some time to do it. Ususally when you switch a paycheck , at work, to direct deposit, it takes a few pay cycles before it gets activated.....