DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Sports Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk-31/)
-   -   NBA Western Conference All Stars (Poll) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk/646427-nba-western-conference-all-stars-poll.html)

sinned 01-14-19 12:02 AM

NBA Western Conference All Stars (Poll)

So it seems that there will definitely be Western Conference players who will not make the team despite the fact that they will be deserving due to the NBA still limiting the roster by conference despite the fact that the All Star Game is no longer East vs West. Just wondering who you think should make the team, and by extension who will not.

Assume that the following are shoo-ins for the team (I can't imagine a scenario where they are not chosen):
LeBron James
Anthony Davis
James Harden
Kevin Durant
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Russell Westbrook

So that leaves 5 spots left. Which 5 players would you choose in the poll?

sinned 01-14-19 12:14 AM

Re: NBA Western Conference All Stars (Poll)

I picked Jokic, Lillard, Towns, Mitchell, and DeRozan. Debated between DeRozan, Donkic, and Aldridge but San Antonio needed a representative so that tipped my choice to DeRozan. Jokic and Towns are no-brainers for me while Lillard I feel is one the most underrated players in the game. Mitchell is a beast, hope he makes it but I doubt that he will as some other players have more name recognition.

LurkerDan 01-14-19 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by sinned (Post 13479794)
I picked Jokic, Lillard, Towns, Mitchell, and DeRozan. Debated between DeRozan, Donkic, and Aldridge but San Antonio needed a representative so that tipped my choice to DeRozan. Jokic and Towns are no-brainers for me while Lillard I feel is one the most underrated players in the game. Mitchell is a beast, hope he makes it but I doubt that he will as some other players have more name recognition.

I was close, I put Doncic instead of Mitchell, but otherwise the same. Jokic, Lillard, and KAT seemed like no-brainers for me.

fumanstan 01-14-19 10:58 AM

I went Jokic, Lillard, Doncic, and KAT too. The last spot was a bit of a toss up for me, but I picked DeRozan over LA.

DaveNinja 01-14-19 11:24 AM

Fox

fujishig 01-14-19 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by sinned (Post 13479794)

I'm not sure why San Antonio needs representation but not the Clippers (ie: Harris).