DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Old 09-04-17, 05:40 PM   #101
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket NO LONGER requires a DirecTV account!

Free preview weekend for week 1.

The thing I hate is you have to wait until maybe Wed or Thurs to see the channels and lineup in the 700's for Sun so you can't set your dvr a week in advance to tape a game or games.
Old 09-04-17, 05:44 PM   #102
DVD Talk God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheAlpaca View Post
Free preview weekend for week 1.

The thing I hate is you have to wait until maybe Wed or Thurs to see the channels and lineup in the 700's for Sun so you can't set your dvr a week in advance to tape a game or games.
The free preview is another reason I wasn't going to overly haggle. I know I won't be home for at least 2 Sundays (X-mas and Breeders Cup weekend) and probably 3 if I do a usual Vegas fall trip. Week 17 is a double-DH too, with no fantasy impact, so no sweat there.
"A question for you. Would you rather Bucknell make the NCAA's once every 20 years or so and get ass raped by teams like Kansas in the first round or have them drop down a rung to a confernce where they can compete for a title?"
- Josh Hinkle
1st Round Final Scores: Bucknell 64 Kansas 63 | Bucknell 59 Arkansas 55
Old 09-04-17, 08:06 PM   #103
DVD Talk Limited Edition

NFL Game Pass(100 bucks) has the replays of all of the NFL games (plus condensed games) shortly after they are played plus they go back from the past 5 or 6 seasons. I don't know if I will order it this season because a lot of the time it doesn't work well with Roku device's.
Old 09-16-17, 08:39 AM   #104
DVD Talk God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Not directly related to the topic but check your e-mail
I was offered ST for free in 2017
, no auto renewal for '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
I just called. My 1 year contract still has 4 days left so it locked me out of my usual free ST offer, but the CSR gave me free RZC and said that's becoming a pretty frequent carrot now. Also got $7 off SHO per month for 6 mos. No 1 year lock-in this time so that's fine.

I could call back and try to get the whole shebang, but probably don't need it (and I'm kind of reluctant to do it anyhow until my current DVR dies and I try to upgrade to a Genie which will probably require a new contract). I also now get the Richmond CBS/FOX affiliates on my Verizon QAM lifeline cable so that's a few more games I should get here and there.
Fancy that. After I got RZC for free by calling a couple weeks ago, I got that e-mail offer on Tuesday. Clicked for the offer and I got it (though it took several days for it to register on my account). Sweet. No fuss no muss. And no 1-year contract required. Though it did say it would auto-renew in '18 but I can always cancel it.
"A question for you. Would you rather Bucknell make the NCAA's once every 20 years or so and get ass raped by teams like Kansas in the first round or have them drop down a rung to a confernce where they can compete for a title?"
- Josh Hinkle
1st Round Final Scores: Bucknell 64 Kansas 63 | Bucknell 59 Arkansas 55
Old 09-16-17, 11:59 AM   #105
DVD Talk God

I got hosed on mine. Despite confirmation from the CSR that it would not extend my contract, it was extended by a year. Found this out when trying to upgrade my main Genie. Fucking assholes straight up lied to me. I can't even call to complain because it is my word against theirs.
John Henson: McDonald's has dumped Kobe Bryant as their spokesperson and have replaced him with Yao Ming. Apparently McDonald's prefers Yao because he is a bigger international star, and he doesn't rape so much.

"You are everything that's wrong with this forum".---SleepyW
Old 09-18-17, 11:46 AM   #106
Admin-Self Banned

Can't wait until Sunday Ticket is not exclusive to DirecTV. I will dump them in a heartbeat, they are so expensive.

www.endgerrymandering.com
Gerrymandering in the US
Old 09-18-17, 11:53 AM   #107
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinVega View Post
Can't wait until Sunday Ticket is not exclusive to DirecTV. I will dump them in a heartbeat, they are so expensive.
That's the only reason I have Direct TV.
Old 09-18-17, 12:30 PM   #108
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The only reason I had them ... I will say the streaming service seems better this year ... 2 week in and no drops/buffering