Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk
Reload this Page >

WWE/TNA/ROH June Wrestling thread, Fatal 4 Way, Slammiversery, Death Before Dishonor

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

WWE/TNA/ROH June Wrestling thread, Fatal 4 Way, Slammiversery, Death Before Dishonor

Old 06-13-10, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: WWE/TNA/ROH June Wrestling thread, Fatal 4 Way, Slammiversery, Death Before Disho

ROH is on HDNET and I believe they have a youtube channel as well if you dont get the HDNET
Old 06-13-10, 05:22 PM

Re: WWE/TNA/ROH June Wrestling thread, Fatal 4 Way, Slammiversery, Death Before Disho

Originally Posted by Deadman31 View Post
ROH is on HDNET and I believe they have a youtube channel as well if you dont get the HDNET
Thanks, Deadman31!
Old 06-13-10, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Sammy Banderas View Post
Thanks, Deadman31!
to help you out some more http://www.youtube.com/user/ROHBrazil thats the youtube page that ups the ROH TV show every thurs. Also they have an internet PPV next sat, which on paper, has show of the year potential written all over it
Old 06-13-10, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rypro 525 View Post
to help you out some more http://www.youtube.com/user/ROHBrazil thats the youtube page that ups the ROH TV show every thurs. Also they have an internet PPV next sat, which on paper, has show of the year potential written all over it
Awesome!!!!!! Now there's no excuse not to watch ROH. Thanks, Rypro 525!
Old 06-13-10, 07:27 PM

JOHN CENA posted the following on his twitter:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority Of you who are caught off guard by this choice. I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done. I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does Belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not That is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5"

http://twitter.com/WWEJCena
Old 06-13-10, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The ROH iPPV is available on gofightlive.tv
Old 06-13-10, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Don Homer View Post
JOHN CENA posted the following on his twitter:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority Of you who are caught off guard by this choice. I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done. I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does Belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not That is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5"

http://twitter.com/WWEJCena
Cena is truly a class act.
Old 06-13-10, 07:38 PM

If that's really Cena, can he say all those things without getting into trouble with WWE management??? This entire situation is getting crazier by the moment.

After reading that, there's a part of me that really wants to believe this is the greatest work of all-time! But I'll keep my expecations super low ... God knows WWE has disappointed us so many times before.
Old 06-13-10, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

If that's really Cena, can he say all those things without getting into trouble with WWE management??? This entire situation is getting crazier by the moment.

After reading that, there's a part of me that really wants to believe this is the greatest work of all-time! But I'll keep my expecations super low ... God knows WWE has disappointed us so many times before.
it is, thats his twitter account
Old 06-13-10, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rypro 525 View Post
it is, thats his twitter account
In that case ... WOW!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-10, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

That move, right there, is why I've never understood the hatred for Cena. I understand the folks who don't do anything other than watch TV and see Cena pushed down everyone's throats year after year. Or the ones who think it's in vogue to "boo" Cena.

Anyone who knows the guy knows that, despite what Vince's choices may be, he's out for the business. He'll do whatever is asked of him. He's not the world's best in-ring or on-mic talent, but he gives his all and the feats of strength this guy has performed are incredible!

I don't think he'll get in trouble. At least too bad. Vince isn't going to fuck up his gravy train. But kudos to John Cena for standing up for the little guy against a horrible decision by the boss, regardless of if he thinks he had to or not. (WWE has shown that there is ALWAYS another sponsor right around the corner. They've lost sponsors, over much worse, many times before and always come back from it.)
Old 06-13-10, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Shamus McAnally View Post
That move, right there, is why I've never understood the hatred for Cena. I understand the folks who don't do anything other than watch TV and see Cena pushed down everyone's throats year after year. Or the ones who think it's in vogue to "boo" Cena.

Anyone who knows the guy knows that, despite what Vince's choices may be, he's out for the business. He'll do whatever is asked of him. He's not the world's best in-ring or on-mic talent, but he gives his all and the feats of strength this guy has performed are incredible!

I don't think he'll get in trouble. At least too bad. Vince isn't going to fuck up his gravy train. But kudos to John Cena for standing up for the little guy against a horrible decision by the boss, regardless of if he thinks he had to or not. (WWE has shown that there is ALWAYS another sponsor right around the corner. They've lost sponsors, over much worse, many times before and always come back from it.)

I have no problem with John Cena the man, I have a problem with John Cena the Character. I think that is most peoples problem as well.
Old 06-13-10, 08:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
I have no problem with John Cena the man, I have a problem with John Cena the Character. I think that is most peoples problem as well.
Ditto. Cena, the man is hard worker who is at the top because he deserves it. This is an incredible gesture from Cena, as he is using his power to break the WWE edict that wrestlers can't Tweet outside of character and because he is calling out publicly what everyone but Vince and some idiots thinks of this stupid decision.
Old 06-13-10, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

any tna update
Old 06-13-10, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

friend told me tommy dreamer was the big surprise, lethal and aj have had motn so far, and Rayne looked stunning
Old 06-13-10, 09:23 PM

lmao The TNA ppv is almost over, and not one post about it??? wow!

Edit: I stand corrected.
Old 06-13-10, 09:37 PM

How was Tommy Dreamer the big surprise? Was he the dude Hulk and Easy E were going to pick up at the airport several weeks ago?
Old 06-13-10, 09:54 PM
Banned

another note from NXT: I don't remember which rookie exactly, but there is one of them using the phrase that Ruthless Agression is coming back to WWE. Wasn't that very, very similar to what Benoit used?
Old 06-13-10, 09:58 PM

Toothless Agression???
Old 06-13-10, 09:58 PM

How was Tommy Dreamer the big surprise? Was he the dude Hulk and Easy E were going to pick up at the airport several weeks ago?
Per Dixies Twitter, tonights suprise isnt the BIG suprise
Old 06-13-10, 10:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

That was posted on Twitter? I'm not a Twitter user, but I thought the whole point was to tweet very short messages? In any case, that's awesome.
Old 06-13-10, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

http://www.zazzle.com/p_a_t_v_t_shir...21334761919139
gotta love how one small video/post has gone this far. Also i loled that in the message sections for the video (its on page 9), that there are people that actually belive it
Old 06-13-10, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by fujishig View Post
That was posted on Twitter? I'm not a Twitter user, but I thought the whole point was to tweet very short messages? In any case, that's awesome.
It was posted as a series of 10 messages, as in:

# Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But about 3 hours ago via TweetCaster

# I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I about 3 hours ago via TweetCaster
Old 06-13-10, 10:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Old 06-14-10, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

the TNA PPV was actually pretty good. I would say a 4/5 Roxxi lost a career vs title match and bled the hard way after Rayne hit her with the mike. Angle vs Kaz had a great opener. The only matches that didnt click were Beer Money vs Enigmatic Assholes (thats there team name now) and RVD vs Sting with the typical stupid run in finish with JJ

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.