Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Thug Stephen Jackson Arrested

Old 10-12-06, 02:16 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Thug Stephen Jackson Arrested

Now, if they could only lock him up and throw away the key ...

Saw a pic of him with a $1000 suit on on his way to court.

Cant hide the slime behind an expensive suit ...
Old 10-12-06, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Boy, that grudge of yours against Jackson sure isn't showing any.
Old 10-13-06, 12:26 AM

NBA takes the trophy for churning out police arrests. Not that NFL and MLB players don't get busted, but NBA takes the cake!
Old 10-13-06, 05:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

what a non-biased post. Stephen Jackson is one of my favorite players though. Not a very bright guy, but he's loyal and plays hard every day.
Old 10-13-06, 07:12 AM
Retired

You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid....
Old 10-13-06, 07:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mytzplyx
what a non-biased post. Stephen Jackson is one of my favorite players though. Not a very bright guy, but he's loyal and plays hard every day.

Yeah, he's loyal.
Old 10-13-06, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dx23

Yeah, he's loyal.
From that incident, you'd have to agree. Following your teammate into the stands and joining the fray is loyal. It's a thousand other things too.
Old 10-13-06, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's true that he's flawed - maybe that's why I like him. But, he seems to have a good heart. And yah, that detroit brawl - really now, how many friends do you truly believe would jump into a fight to help you if you're going to be outnumbered 20 to 1? I don't know. I guess I appreciate and value people for different traits. THere's no doubt it was boneheaded of him to be out at 3 AM during training camp. At the same time, we don't know all the details (I've read the police report - it's hilarious actually) except that they did hit him with a car.
Old 10-14-06, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

It's true that he's flawed - maybe that's why I like him. But, he seems to have a good heart. And yah, that detroit brawl - really now, how many friends do you truly believe would jump into a fight to help you if you're going to be outnumbered 20 to 1? I don't know. I guess I appreciate and value people for different traits. THere's no doubt it was boneheaded of him to be out at 3 AM during training camp. At the same time, we don't know all the details (I've read the police report - it's hilarious actually) except that they did hit him with a car.
You like him because he's flawed? Jeez, there's some guys in prison who'd like you. The guy is a disaster - that doesn't make him 'cute'. He needs to be taught by someone not to act like an animal and I for one hope he goes to jail and learns that he can't do whatever he wants to.
Old 10-14-06, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

He could have handled the situation better, but the guy allegedly tried to ram him with a car. Shooting a gun off in the air wasn't the best idea...but in that situation, I probably would have fired a gun off to if some guy is triyng to run me over.

-p
Old 10-16-06, 06:44 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by pedagogue
He could have handled the situation better, but the guy allegedly tried to ram him with a car. Shooting a gun off in the air wasn't the best idea...but in that situation, I probably would have fired a gun off to if some guy is triyng to run me over.

-p
So some random guy just tries to run him down? Don't think so. I'm sure his big ego and big mouth led to something like being run down. How about the fact that he lied to the police when they first arrived saying he had been punched and later recanted when other witnesses couldn't back him up? This guy is a thug.
Old 10-17-06, 12:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

THere's no doubt it was boneheaded of him to be out at 3 AM during training camp. At the same time, we don't know all the details (I've read the police report - it's hilarious actually) except that they did hit him with a car.
Boneheaded? He wasn't just out partying until 3. He was packing heat at a shady strip club in a shitty area of town in the middle of the night. Given the pot in the car, he was quite possibly high and who knows how much alcohol he'd consumed. There is no excuse for his behavior whatsoever and I'm really hoping he's found guilty and sentenced to jail time, as he would cease being a problem that the Pacers have to deal with.