Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Good online gambling sites?

Old 09-15-06, 05:11 AM

Good online gambling sites?

Hi guys,

Sorry to ask a question in a forum I don't frequent. I tried searching on "gambling", "online" and "betting" figuring I'd find a thread on the best online sites but drew a blank.

I'm guessing a fair bit of you folks are using online wagering sites. I'd like to open up an account to do a small amount of weekly betting (I swear, jut a small amount).

A friend of mine uses betonusa.com and is satisfied with it. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

BTW, I do have acess to thehuddle.com so I could pass along their weekly start-bench list on Thursday's if you guys have any interest in it. Not sure if that's allowed, but I hate to ask for help and not offer anything.
Old 09-15-06, 06:41 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I have used www.mansion.com and www.sportingbet.com. I started with mansion because of a promotion this year, and I used sportingbet.com before that. I prefer sportingbet.com's parlays and layout, but am currently too lazy to transfer my money over because I'm betting relatively simple bets at mansion.

-p
Old 09-15-06, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk God

There is actually a gambling subforum here.
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

I use bodog and canbet.
Old 09-15-06, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Mansion's sports exchange is pretty good odds-wise, and if you like to dink around with small bets, you can't beat it.