Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk
Reload this Page >

I might meed someone to do a fantasy draft for me. $20 for your services.

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Old 09-03-05, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the deal. I won this contest allowing me to do a fantasy draft with a local radio station via the internet. The rumored draft date will be this upcoming Wednesday night (9/7/05) around 8 pm EST. Problem is, I have a prior engagement that wont allow me to do the draft. I am looking for someone to do the draft for me. I will submit a draft ranking sheet and selection guide to you as well as give you my cell phone number in order to text message me if needed. Im paying $20 to whoever will do this for me. Its that easy, be available Wednesday night, do a draft for me, turn the team back over to me, and you get $20. Depending on if I know who is doing this for me (like a DVDTalk Money League member) you will get the money up front. Id perfer to do this with someone currently in the DVDTalk Money League since I have experience with them but I will entertain anyone interested.

If interested, please email me [email protected]

Thanx in advance
BTW, I'll use kvrdave as a reference that my money is good as Ive paid him in timely fashion the past two years in the Money League.

Last edited by gmal2003; 09-03-05 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-03-05, 08:42 PM
Premium Member

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts
I'll let someone else go for the money, but 9/3/05 is today, not Wednesday. You might wanna clear that up...
Old 09-03-05, 09:29 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 127 Likes on 65 Posts
Well, I'm in the DVDTalk Money league, but, my local cash league draft is Wed. night otherwise I'd be interested. That leaves you 12 other teams.
Old 09-04-05, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I'll do it. I'm the Wizzinators in the DVDTalk money league and the Eagles D/ST was an autopick (I wanted Bettis), so that draft is my resume.
Old 09-04-05, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Update. I just found out that my draft will be on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday so I wont need any help. Thanks though to cleaver and anyone else who would have helped me out.