Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Your NBA Mock Draft

Old 06-08-05, 10:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Your NBA Mock Draft

OK, we're less than 3 weeks away from the NBA draft... we know the drafting order -- time to fire up a mock draft.

I'm only going to take a stab at the lottery teams... I mean, who knows who will be available for the Rockets at # 24? And there are too many players in the pool... everyone is trying to beat the impending age limit, and so a lot of marginal guys are going to be available even when they would be better served by staying in school.

Anyway, here's my Top 13:

Milwaukee -- Andrew Bogut

To quote Bill Simmons (quoting a reader in his Mailbag) -- "In the great tradition of Randy Breuer, Jack Sikma, Paul Mokeski, Frank Brickowski, Larry Krystkowiak and Marty Conlon... the Milwaukee Bucks select Andrew Bogut from the University of Utah."

Atlanta -- Chris Paul

I don't really see the Hawks making this pick -- I can easily see them trading down to # 5 with Charlotte and picking up a 2nd rounder and maybe a Gerald Wallace or a Brevin Knight. In any case, would Atlanta smartly pass up Marvin Williams and take a player that would fill a desperate need? Most analysts are saying no -- I'm saying yes.

Portland -- Marvin Williams

People in Portland would be wetting themselves if Marvin Williams dropped to the number three spot, and well they should -- he's a hometown kid, he's got amazing potential, and it gives them an explosive lineup with Wiliams and Zach Randolph side by side. Plus, I think Williams will be great, but I also think he'll need a few years to develop... and Portland has some good young parts.

New Orleans -- Gerald Green

File this one either under the "best athlete available" folder or in the "too good to pass up" section. Move J.R. Smith to the three and plug in Green at the two... resign Dan Dickau at the point and this team is just a PF away from being really pretty good.

Charlotte -- Raymond Felton

Deron Williams is supposedly rated above Felton, but come on... you think the Bobcats would get away with choosing Williams over Felton? Not gonna happen. I do think the Bobcats will try like hell to get that #1 or #2 pick... they'd be crazy to give up both first rounds (5 and 13) , but then crazier things have happened...

Utah -- Deron Williams

Again, I can't help but think the Jazz would be crazy not to trade up with Milwaukee. Would Milwaukee take Carlos Boozer and the #6 pick in exchange for the number one? I would. In a heartbeat.

Toronto -- Danny Granger

Tough luck for Toronto, who really need a point guard... but Granger is a stud, and he'll be a good, solid pick for them.

New York -- Fran Vasquez

Wouldn't shock me if they took Chris Taft here... or some other international player like 7-3 Martynas Andriuskevicius.

Golden State -- Chris Taft

Again, we can pretty much just rotate three names here -- Taft, Vasquez and Andriuskevicius -- among the Knicks, the Warriors and the Lakers. All of them are pretty well set in the backcourt -- although the Lakers really need a good PG -- and need some serious big man help.

Los Angeles Lakers -- Martynas Andriuskevicius

Is he the second coming of Shaq? No. Maybe the second coming of Vlade? No. Try the second coming of Arvydas Sabonis, but if you're the Lakers, what else do you do? You can't pass up a big guy when you have that massive a hole in the middle.

Orlando -- Martell Webster

Is Steve Francis a 1 or a 2? Problem for the Magic is that there are not any true points available here, and the most serviceable big guys are taken. That leaves them to draft Webster and continue their drive to have an All Pro lineup by 2009.

Los Angeles Clippers -- Rashad McCants

They need a sharpshooter, and they need someone to take the big shots, and McCants can be that kind of player for them. This pick is a bit shaky -- I mean, with the Clippers, who knows? Who knows???

Charlotte -- Channing Frye

On a team like the Bobcats, they need as much size and as much athleticism as they can get. Frye is a good pick here. There will be some hollerin' for the Bobcats to take Sean May here... but I just don't see him playing with Okafor in the post.

OK, that's my draft. I think a lot of things will change... but what is your version?
Old 06-08-05, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Milwaukee - Marvin Williams - I think that Williams is just too good to pass up. I think Redd is essentially in charge of this pick and he would probably want Williams.
Atlanta - Andrew Bogut - I can't see them drafting Green or Williams since they have so many SFs. I could also see Paul going here.
Portland - Gerald Green. They really need a shooting guard and they drafted 300 SFs last year but maybe Green can be a SG.
New Orleans - Fran Vazquez - I think this is a bit high for him but they need some frontline help with PJ Brown getting old and just in case Magloire wants to bolt.
Charlotte - Chris Paul - Their ideal pick.
Utah - Deron Williams - I think he would be perfect for Utah. Much better fit here than Paul or Felton.
Toronto - Raymond Felton - Shore up the PG position behind Skip who's a headcase.
New York - Channing Frye - They have a jillion PFs and guards so a center (albeit a skinny one) would be perfect for them. Although, Zeke is the one picking.
Golden State - Hakim Warrick - With Baron running the point, I think and hope that they're going to go run and gun like the Suns. This would make Warrick a perfect fit. One of the best athletes in the draft.
LA Lakers - Martynas Andriuskevicius - NCMojo's right. They need a big guy. They'll have to wait but it's not like they're contending right now.
Orlando - Antoine Wright - They could use someone as insurance for Hill and to replace Christie.
LA Clippers - Martell Webster - Backcourt of the future with Livingston.
Charlotte - Danny Granger - He can do it all and they need a lot of things done.
Old 06-08-05, 06:41 PM
Banned

I am going to post this, with the idea that the Lakers trade for Caron Butler, expiring contracts and both of their early second round picks to New Orleans for their #5 and 13 work out.

1)Milwaukee- Andrew Bogut

2)Atlanta- Marvin Williams- Yes, they need Paul, but this guy is just too good to pass up here. A tandem of Josh Smith- Josh Childress and Marvin Williams has to look scary in a few years.

3) Boston(from Portland)- Chris Paul- This deal is almost done, Boston would send Paul Pierce for this pick. Danny Ainge is wetting himself over this kid.

4) New Orleans- Deron Williams- After Baron Davis left, they need a PG and badly. Williams is who they go with here to fill that void.

5) Lakers(from Charlotte)- Gerald Green- Lakers go for the high schooler from Gulf Shores Academy whos game has been compared to a "smarter version of T-Mac"

6) Utah- Raymond Felton

7) Toronto- Martell Webster- Too good to pass up here. Allows for a nice inside-outisde combo of Bosh and himself.

8) New York- Antoine Wright

9)Golden State- Channing Fyre

10) Lakers- Fran Vasquez

11) Orlando- Danny Granger

12) L.A. Clippers- Rudy Fernandez

13) Lakers(from Charlotte)- Andrew Bynum
Old 06-08-05, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Dalvin
I am going to post this, with the idea that the Lakers trade for Caron Butler, expiring contracts and both of their early second round picks to New Orleans for their #5 and 13 work out.
Old 06-08-05, 07:53 PM
Banned

sorry, HoopsHype is reporting that its Butler for the #4 straight up. That's fine with me still though!!

If that Bender and #17 deal work out

lakers Lineup

G- Chris Paul
G-Kobe Bryant
F-lamar Odom
F-Fran Vasquez
C-Chris Mihm

#4- Chris Paul
#10- Fran Vasquez
#17- Andrew Bynum
Old 06-08-05, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Please, please, please do not confuse Charlotte with New Orleans.

And New Orleans would trade the #4 pick for Caron Butler???

I am not doubting your word based solely on your posting history, Dalvin, but... maybe you should post a link.

EDIT TO ADD: wait, wait, wait -- I think you're talking about Charlotte. You think Charlotte is going to trade both of their first round picks for Caron Butler, two second rounders and a bunch of cap room???

Last edited by NCMojo; 06-08-05 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-08-05, 11:23 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

6) Utah- Raymond Felton
Sloan would pull a reverse Spreewell and strangle Felton before the All-Star break.
Old 06-09-05, 03:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by MrX
Sloan would pull a reverse Spreewell and strangle Felton before the All-Star break.
I would think that Felton would pull a Steve Francis and not even want to go to Utah.
Old 06-09-05, 05:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

3) Boston(from Portland)- Chris Paul- This deal is almost done, Boston would send Paul Pierce for this pick. Danny Ainge is wetting himself over this kid.
No chance the deal will happen. It is just Boston wishful thinking...
Old 06-09-05, 12:20 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by NCMojo
Orlando -- Martell Webster

Is Steve Francis a 1 or a 2? Problem for the Magic is that there are not any true points available here, and the most serviceable big guys are taken. That leaves them to draft Webster and continue their drive to have an All Pro lineup by 2009.
They drafted Jameer Nelson to play the point and he played well toward the end of the year, so they really don't need to draft a point.

I'd say go for a big 2 or a 3 to back up Hill and step in if he gets hurt and/or t replace Christie.
Old 06-09-05, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh Hinkle
They drafted Jameer Nelson to play the point and he played well toward the end of the year, so they really don't need to draft a point.

I'd say go for a big 2 or a 3 to back up Hill and step in if he gets hurt and/or t replace Christie.
Well, Martell Webster is 6-7... that would seem to meet the designation as a "big 2". And I think Nelson could be a great PG... but he really needs to work on his shooting. And at 6-0, I would think he would be a liability against some of the bigger point guards in the league.
Old 06-09-05, 02:10 PM
Retired

True, but I'll be extremely pissed if they take another high schooler. They just need a couple of pieces to be competitive NOW.

I say trade down and take someone like Francisco Garcia.
Old 06-09-05, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

1. Williams
2. Bogut
3. Paul (somewhere but portland)

4-8. who cares

9. Gonna stretch and say (hope) GS picks Ike Diogu. He'll move up before the draft if he stays in, and I think will be the steal of the draft after the top 5. I doubt the w's will take Taft or another euro. Please don't consider Frye either.
Old 06-09-05, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I heard that the Warriors might have made a promise to Frye...

Ike Diogu? Chad Ford of ESPN.com doesn't even have him in the 1st round...
Old 06-10-05, 03:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh Hinkle
True, but I'll be extremely pissed if they take another high schooler. They just need a couple of pieces to be competitive NOW.

I say trade down and take someone like Francisco Garcia.
That's why I think they should pick Antoine Wright. He's extremely athletic and can shoot and can definitely contribute to a team without a few years of development. He think he's also a better guard/forward for the Magic in that he can play off of Francis, Nelson and Hill. Garcia, I think, needs to dominate the ball in order to be effective.

I'd be ok with the Warriors taking Frye. They really just need someone to man the middle. All of their other positions are pretty well stocked unless they're thinking of trading Pietrus or Dunleavy.
Old 06-10-05, 04:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Boston already has 2 young point guards plus Gary Payton. Why would they trade Paul Pierce in order to pick up another point guard and lose one of their forwards, which would inevitably lead to losing another (Walker)? If they somehow did manage to get the 3rd pick, they'd be choosing from whoever is left over of Bogut, Marvin Williams, or Gerald Green (because of the marketing possibilities of having Green on green-colored merchandise).
Old 06-10-05, 05:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Aphex Twin
(because of the marketing possibilities of having Green on green-colored merchandise).
Really??!! That just seems silly. I really can't see Portland making that trade for Pierce, especially since I thought that they were trying to dump contracts rather than take more on.
Old 06-10-05, 09:58 AM
Suspended

Phoenix is impressed enough with him to give him an agreement to select him at 21 if he is still available. I do not think that he will be. He is 6'9, but his wingspan = 7'2 1/2". He is first round material. I guarantee it.... that is if he even decides to declare.
Old 06-10-05, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by NCMojo
I heard that the Warriors might have made a promise to Frye...

well, thats why i said it was a stretch, and he would move up before the draft. there is always someone that goes late first early second that turns out to be a star.

I don't think Frye will develop to anything great. I think he is a product of the Arizona system and lack of big men in the pac10. Based on his college career, I see another loren woods. Diogu played on a bad team, and could score against anyone in the pac10 even though defenses focused on him, and has proven it both of his college years.

I'm not sure if they are legit, but I read rumors that Diogu dominated Taft in one on one workouts.
Old 06-10-05, 11:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by grrrah
I'm not sure if they are legit, but I read rumors that Diogu dominated Taft in one on one workouts.
From what I understand about Taft's workouts... I think Timo Makkonen might have lit him up...
Old 06-13-05, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

From ESPN Insider, Chad Ford's new mock:

1. Milwaukee Bucks -- Marvin Williams, F, North Carolina (Fr.)

The Bucks appear to be leaning toward taking Andrew Bogut in the draft, but we're sticking firm to the belief that Williams is the best prospect on the board. Bucks general manager Larry Harris has said he will draft on talent, not position, and we think once Williams rolls into town for a workout on June 19, he'll change his mind.

2. Atlanta -- Andrew Bogut, C, Utah (So.)

Bogut told Insider Friday the Hawks told him they'd take him with the No. 2 pick if he was still on the board. The team is desperate for a center, so it makes sense. If Bogut ends up going No. 1, they've told Williams they'll take him No. 2.

3. Portland -- Gerald Green, G, Gulf Shores Academy HS (TX)

This is a tough pick to project because the Blazers are shopping it hard. Most of the teams trying to get up to this spot are after Chris Paul. The Blazers are looking at Paul, too, but given their commitment to Sebastian Telfair in the lottery last year, look for them to fill another need and grab Green, a player many feel has the upside of Tracy McGrady.

4. New Orleans -- Chris Paul, PG, Wake Forest (So.)

The Hornets' biggest need isn't at the point, but Paul is a big upgrade over Speedy Claxton and Dan Dickau. Suddenly the loss of Baron Davis doesn't sting as much. In fact, Paul's a better prospect than Baron was.

5. Charlotte -- Deron Williams, PG, Illinois (Jr.)

The Bobcats are still trying to figure out a way to grab Paul or Marvin Williams. They'd trade No. 5 and No. 13 to get up to the second spot, but aren't willing to do it just to get to No. 3. If it doesn't work, they'll decide between Deron Williams, Raymond Felton and Danny Granger at this position.

6. Utah -- Fran Vazquez, PF, Spain

The Jazz desperately need a point guard. But they also need more size and athleticism up front. The Jazz could move up a spot or two in the draft to grab Paul or Deron Williams, but they aren't high enough on Felton to pick him here. Vazquez is a safe pick who can step in and give them more depth in the paint.

7. Toronto -- Danny Granger, SF, New Mexico (Sr.)

Granger's stock just keeps climbing. He's one of the most complete players in the draft and should have the Shawn Marion-type ability to play like a four while playing the three. He has a good handle and a dramatically improved 3-point shot, and he's unselfish. He also has a great body and big-time athleticism. He's already an upgrade from Jalen Rose at small forward. While the Raptors have greater needs at center and point guard, they'll settle this year for the best prospect on the board.

8. New York -- Channing Frye, C, Arizona (Sr.)

The Knicks secretly worked out Frye on the West Coast about a week ago and walked away pretty convinced he was their guy at No. 8. Frye is a skilled, athletic big man who has improved his body and his athleticism the last few months. Odds are, he'd be the tallest decent player on the Knicks' roster next season. (Bruno Sundov, 7-2, averaged 1.2 points per game in his 21 games in 2004-05.)

9. Golden State -- Ike Diogu, PF, Arizona State (Jr.)

The Warriors wanted Frye or Granger, but if those two are off the board, they'll look for the next-best power forward. Sean May, Hakim Warrick and Chris Taft will all get looks here, as well. Diogu gets the nod because of his length (he has the reach of a 7-footer, a la Elton Brand) and shot-blocking ability.

10. LA Lakers -- Raymond Felton, PG, North Carolina (Jr.)

This is a real steal for the Lakers if they can land Felton here. He has the potential to go as high as No. 5, and the Raptors will give him a strong look at No. 7. He's the fastest point guard in the draft baseline to baseline, has improved his outside shooting and is an excellent floor leader. A major upgrade over Chucky Atkins.

11. Orlando -- Martell Webster, SG, Seattle Prep HS

The Magic could go several ways here, but after shipping their best shooter off to Sacramento for Doug Christie, they would find Webster has a skill they really could use. He's the best pure shooter in high school and one of the four or five best in the draft. He has great size for his position, is mature beyond his years and already has an NBA body. As far as high school guys go, he's the most ready to contribute right now.

12. LA Clippers -- Antoine Wright, SG, Texas A&M (Jr.)

There's talk that the Clippers are the team that promised Russian forward Yaroslav Korolev they'd pick him. However, it will be tough for the Clips to pass on Wright's versatility, perimeter shooting and athleticism. The Clippers have depth just about everywhere, but Wright will provide insurance should Donald Sterling decide not to pony up for free agents Bobby Simmons and Marko Jaric.

13. Charlotte -- Joey Graham, SF, Oklahoma State (Sr.)

The Bobcats could go in a lot of different directions here. They would like to get tougher and more athletic, and Graham would be a great choice. He's a hard worker who can play both the three and the four. Reminds some of a bigger Corey Maggette.

14. Minnesota -- Charlie Villanueva, PF, UConn (So.)

Villanueva has the skills of a lottery pick but proved to be a bit lazy and unreliable at UConn. Still, after so many years without a lottery pick, the Wolves have to swing for the seats. If Villanueva will work hard and focus (Kevin Garnett will demand it), he'll be a nice addition to the Wolves' front line. Korolev is also rumored to be a real possibility here.

15. New Jersey -- Hakim Warrick, PF, Syracuse (Sr.)

He's not Kenyon Martin, but he's long, athletic and runs the floor, and he has the experience to contribute immediately. With Jason Kidd running the show, Warrick should get a lot of dunks.

16. Toronto -- Sean May, PF, North Carolina (Sr.)

The Raptors need a tough scorer and rebounder in the paint, and May should be a perfect fit. Though he's a little undersized to play his natural position (center) in the pros, he should be fine paired next to Chris Bosh. Bosh's ability to dominate in the high post along with May's ability to finish around the rim should give Toronto an effective high-low punch in the paint. Jarrett Jack will also get a long look here by the Raptors.

17. Indiana -- Rashad McCants, SG, North Carolina (Jr.)

McCants might be the toughest guy in the draft to project. On talent, he's easily a top-10 pick, maybe top-five. But just about every team in the league has uncovered a number of red flags on the background check. He's going to have to prove to teams that whatever problems he had at North Carolina are behind him. If he does, he'll go higher. If he doesn't, he'll slip down to a team like Indiana, which is willing to take the risk on such a talent.

18. Boston -- Yaroslav Korolev, SF, Russia

Danny Ainge swears the Celtics aren't the ones who promised Korolev they'd draft him, and I believe him. However, I think Boston would seriously consider him if he were on the board. Korolev dramatically raised his stock in the junior tournament at the Final Four in Europe. He reminds me a little of a young Toni Kukoc. Turkish forward Ersan Ilyasova is another possibility here. The Celtics could use a long, lanky, skilled small forward, and both players fit the bill.

19. Memphis -- Julius Hodge, SG, NC State (Sr.)

Hodge might not be the greatest shooter in the draft, but he has all the intangibles Jerry West loves in his players. He's tough and versatile, and he seems to want it more than most guys on the floor. The Grizzlies believe he'll be a point guard, at least part-time, in the pros. It looks as though they'll lose Earl Watson to free agency and wouldn't mind losing Jason Williams in a trade, so the position is a need. Hodge has earned good reviews in every workout and seems to have moved himself up with every one. West has a history of ignoring convention, which explains why a player like Hodge would go this high.

20. Denver -- Ersan Ilyasova, SF, Turkey

With multiple picks, the Nuggets plan to leave at least one guy in Europe for a few years. Many believe Ilyasova was the best young prospect in Europe before a severe ankle injury kept him out most of the year. His workouts went well enough in Chicago to secure his place in the mid-first round.

21. Phoenix -- Johan Petro, C, France

Petro has the size and talent of a lottery pick, but he has been very slow to develop it, which has caused some NBA teams to worry. Petro is probably another year or two away from helping a team even if he does develop. However, if he ever gets it, he could be the perfect center in the Suns' system down the road.

22. Denver -- Francisco Garcia, SG, Louisville (Jr.)

The Nuggets opt for upside with their first pick and go with need for their second. The team needs perimeter shooting badly, and Garcia can deliver. He's not the greatest athlete in the world, but he can stroke it and plays with the passion George Karl likes in his players. High school guard Monta Ellis is also a possibility here. The Nuggets love him, but would Karl ever play him?

23. Sacramento -- Chris Taft, PF, Pittsburgh (So.)

Taft has the size and strength of a lottery pick and the heart of an NBDL player. He has the physical tools to replace Chris Webber on the Kings' front line. But will Rick Adelman, or whoever is coaching the Kings, ever be able to motivate him?

24. Houston -- Wayne Simien, PF, Kansas (Sr.)

The Rockets could use a tough rebounder with experience, and Simien fits the bill. Concerns about injuries and size are the only things keeping him out of the lottery. He's one of the few guys who isn't afraid to go inside and bang but also has a nice perimeter game. He has worked out really well just about everywhere.

25. Seattle -- Jarrett Jack, PG, Ga. Tech (Jr.)

Jack could be off the board in the mid-first round, but it's conceivable he could slip all the way to here. He's a very good point guard prospect who just needs to cut down on his turnovers. With Antonio Daniels set to bolt in free agency, the Sonics will have a strong need for a backup point guard with size and toughness.

26. Detroit -- Ryan Gomes, SF, Providence (Sr.)

Gomes is a skilled forward, an inside-outside scoring threat who reminds some scouts of Corliss Williamson. He started his career at the four, but played really well at the three this year. He's a good offensive rebounder, has extended his range to the NBA 3-point line and is a good passer. He also has a 7-foot-2 wingspan.

27. Utah -- Roko Ukic, PG, Croatia

He has had a great year in Croatia. A little wild for Jerry Sloan's taste, but he's long, plays defense, and is very tough and experienced. If he could shoot, he'd be a much higher pick. Look for the Jazz to leave him overseas for another season or two.

28. San Antonio -- David Lee, PF, Florida (Sr.)

The Spurs have a history of going international and will also look at France's Mickael Gelabale here, but Lee fits the profile. He's tough, plays defense, runs the floor well and does all the little things Gregg Popovich appreciates.

29. Miami -- Randolph Morris, C, Kentucky (Fr.)

The big kid from Kentucky should probably head back to school. One good year at Kentucky and he's in the lottery. However, he's too big to slip all the way out of the first round if he decides to stay.

30. New York -- Andrew Bynum, PF, St. Joseph HS (Metuchen, NJ)

Bynum has the size to rise much higher in the draft if he works out well. Right now, the general consensus is that he's too big a project to take much higher than this. Still, the Knicks aren't likely to pass. They need size and upside, and Bynum has both. If he played two years at UConn, he'd likely be a lottery pick.
Old 06-14-05, 03:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

So I guess this means Martynas Andriuskevicius is pulling out of the draft.
Old 06-14-05, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

OK, well, my apologies to grrrah, who apparently had the inside track on the whole Ike Diogu thing.
Old 06-14-05, 09:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If the lakers get the #4 for Butler (or the Butler, cap room and 2 2nd round picks for 5 and 13), i'm never watching the NBA again because it's completely fixed.

I can't speak for any other team, but its a lock whoever Minnesota picks (my team) will NOT pan out. The team is ruined because of Kevin McHale. If you include Ndudi Ebi, our spectacular pick back in 2003, we only have 3 players that we drafted in the first round on our team. Now granted we haven't had 4 first round picks in teh last 5 years, but we HAVE had our 2nd round pick and not one 2nd round pick has played on this team for more than 2 years (most didn't even make the team) since Chris Smith back in 1992. We've had 11 2nd round picks since then. You'd think after not having a 1st round pick 4 of the last 5 years you'd put all your effort in finding that 2nd round gem. And the pick we DID have. Everyone wanted Josh Howard, but McHale decided we didn't really need immediate help so he went after Ebi, a highschool kid that wasn't even rated to go early in round 2, yet we took him. Ebi still might be good (doubtful, but there's always a chance, hell he's still on the team), but Josh Howard is a future all-star. Nice pick.

Now we're stuck with contracts for the next 5 years that make us completely out of any free agent market. This team is toast for the next 5 years.

How McHale is still GM, i'll never figure it out.

Can you tell i'm not very happy with where my teams headed
Old 06-14-05, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

All of what you said is true but most 2nd round picks never really pan out anyway. If I were minnesota, I would hope that Joey Graham or Antoine Wright falls.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.