Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Baseball website

Old 05-01-05, 08:46 PM

Baseball website

I'm looking for a website that lists the updated daily lineup for all 32 mlb teams. Anyone know if such a site exists?
Old 05-01-05, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

probably want to go sports forum route... wouldn't espn or cbs.sportsline have this info? it's hard for a site to know a lineup prior to a game
Old 05-01-05, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yahoo seems to have this info up like usually an hour before the game, give or take, when they put the box score up. But I doubt anyone would have accurate info up much earlier than that, esp. not like previous day. Managers handing in the lineup is pretty much done during warmups, no?

I have used a site for starting pitching before that shows projected pitchers for the next couple days. I'll look that up if it will help.
Old 05-01-05, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

USA Today's scoreboard page lists the line-ups prior to every game plus it has a running boxscore.
Old 05-02-05, 09:28 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by dvd-4-life
USA Today's scoreboard page lists the line-ups prior to every game plus it has a running boxscore.

it is an estimated lineup though.. if a player is injuried and he is a game time decision, no one might know if he is the lineup or not until the manager swap cards at home plate
Old 05-02-05, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by tbone
I'm looking for a website that lists the updated daily lineup for all 32 mlb teams. Anyone know if such a site exists?
Doesn't mlb.com and the individual teams websites do this? Or are they not updated fast enough?

I thought there was some sort of live update thing sort of like with the nfl.com during games.