DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Sports Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk-31/)
-   -   is Tera Reid really dating the Raven's quarterback? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk/364654-tera-reid-really-dating-ravens-quarterback.html)

Rypro 525 05-17-04 11:55 AM

is Tera Reid really dating the Raven's quarterback?

i've heard a couple of radio rumors that she has decided to go after Kyle Bowler, the baltimore ravens quarterback. this could be bad news for the ravens knowing her history as a drunk party girl, (her troubles could become his as well) we already have Jamal Lewis in trouble for drug possession.

Jericho 05-17-04 01:06 PM

Hey, Kyle Boller can't plan any worse then he did last year, so it's not like Tara Reid is going to hurt his play. :) I wouldn't worry about it. What I would worry about is where is the team going to go for high-stakes poker after Corey Fuller's bust...

Red Dog 05-17-04 01:59 PM

He could do better. A lot better.

Turd Ferguson 05-17-04 04:57 PM

I wonder if he'd let Ray Lewis hit it after she passes out drunk on the team bus.

Birrman54 05-17-04 05:14 PM

Re: is Tera Reid really dating the Raven's quarterback?

Originally posted by Rypro 525
i've heard a couple of radio rumors that she has decided to go after Kyle Bowler, the baltimore ravens quarterback. this could be bad news for the ravens knowing her history as a drunk party girl, (her troubles could become his as well) we already have Jamal Lewis in trouble for drug possession.
Jamal is not in trouble for drug posession.

birrman54

Stu 17 05-17-04 06:05 PM

He should forget football and go after her. Realize football is just a job and party every saturday night like normal people.

Go Browns.

Rypro 525 05-17-04 06:58 PM

Re: Re: is Tera Reid really dating the Raven's quarterback?

Originally posted by Birrman54
Jamal is not in trouble for drug posession.

birrman54

wasn't he indited in march or something?

chrisih8u 05-17-04 07:06 PM

Re: Re: Re: is Tera Reid really dating the Raven's quarterback?

Originally posted by Rypro 525
wasn't he indited in march or something?
It was conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute.

Birrman54 05-17-04 07:13 PM

yea there haven't been nearly enough details to figure out what evidence (if any) Atl police have. It had something to do with Jamal negotiating a deal between a friend of his and a dealer. We haven't been told how large his role in the whole thing was.

birrman54

chrisih8u 05-17-04 07:16 PM

Originally posted by Birrman54
yea there haven't been nearly enough details to figure out what evidence (if any) Atl police have. It had something to do with Jamal negotiating a deal between a friend of his and a dealer. We haven't been told how large his role in the whole thing was.

birrman54

Be that as it may, saying Jamal Lewis isnt in trouble for drug possession isnt entirely accurate. He's still in trouble.

Da Thrilla 05-17-04 09:28 PM

Originally posted by Red Dog
He could do better. A lot better.
Boy you said it!

Birrman54 05-17-04 10:41 PM

Originally posted by chrisih8u
Be that as it may, saying Jamal Lewis isnt in trouble for drug possession isnt entirely accurate. He's still in trouble.
he's certainly in some kind of trouble, and it is drug related. But saying that he's in trouble for drug posession, as if he was found with a kilo of heroin, is misleading. The truth is, I don't believe he was ever in posession of anything.

and I'll also point out that this all happened before he was a Raven.

birrman54

Goat3001 05-17-04 11:12 PM

Maybe they can have Tara Reid play wide reciever. I bet Boller won't have a problem nailing her deep.

Y2K Falcon 05-17-04 11:18 PM

I've always found her kinda plain, and her voice annoying. Sure, any woman with a decent figure who goes topless or with tight low pants can be hot, but I've never found her look to be extraordinary.

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/movie/gossip.../tara_reid.jpg

Birrman54 05-17-04 11:21 PM

Originally posted by Goat3001
Maybe they can have Tara Reid play wide reciever. I bet Boller won't have a problem nailing her deep.
well considering the current quality of the Raven's recievers, she could probably find some playtime.

birrman54