Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Shumacher / 2004 F1

Old 03-21-04, 07:27 PM

Shumacher clinches 2004 F1 title!

Just kidding, but unless Williams, McLaren, or Renault come up with something big it looks like Shumi will win another title. I am a Kimi fan, but I look forward to the day that he does not have mechanical failure this season. So the race is now going to be who finishes in 2nd place.
Old 03-21-04, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I used to be a casual F1 fan, but now I just don't bother anymore...Shumi this, Shumi that, what's the point of cheering for the underdog when he wins all the /$%* time???

I guess it's all about the cars... Put Shumi in a Chevrolet Cavalier and see how he does
Old 03-21-04, 09:48 PM

Actually last year was a great year, Kimi was close to beating Shumacher, and Montoya was close too. This year though the Ferrari car is so much better then everything else.....plus as much as I hate to say it Shumacher is the best driver right now. That is why Barrichello is not dominating as much as Shumacher is
Old 07-04-04, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Ferrari has the best car, the best strategy and the best driver. Good or bad for the sport, that's why they are dominating.
Old 07-04-04, 02:22 PM

Totally agree with you. My dad and I were just talking about Shumacher being the best all time. In the recent F1 Magazine they list the top 100 all time drivers. Shumi was listed 3rd behind Senna and someone else. We thought that Shumi should of been listed #1, I guess that will happen next time.

Don't get me wrong Senna was an awesome driver and my favorite all time driver, but I really think Shumacher is the best ever.