Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Sports Talk
Reload this Page >

DVDTalk Real League Fantasy Football Season Ending Banquet

Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

Old 12-28-02, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Well, it was a great season, and I still hope you all die of gonorrhea. But I can't keep this money around for much longer or I will just waste it on lap dances and more lap dances.

So without further ado....

Nashville Automatons is our champion and gets 200 smackers

OFF is the best loser and gets 80 smackers

Late Knights was the best during the regular season, and then choked on the green weenie, but still gets 40 smackers, which is twice what he put in.

The rest of us contribute to the bucket that sits in the middle of the party that everyone pukes/pisses/etc. into. Yes, the rest of us suck.

This is especially hard for me to handle becuase I started this league after winning the past two years in a row. I figured this was easy money, but it was not to be.

Send me you paypal address (winners only ) or let me know if you want a check that is nearly guaranteed to bounce. While it is hard not to be bitter, stick it up your butt!!!

Keep us in mind next year if you had fun, and we will do it again.

to all

except those that won money...and again, they may stick it up their respective butts.
Old 12-28-02, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: under the stars with a great view of the mountains and a the lovely aroma of cow shit.
You cant wipe a booger on paypal payment.
Old 12-28-02, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk God

so true.
Old 12-28-02, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Gonorrhea? Green weenie? Thanks I think. It's kind of difficult to gloat about a championship victory over a Priest-less OFF team (I don't think he would have helped anyway ), but it's a pleasure to claim all that cash that kvrdave has already blown on hookers and crack. It seems like only yesterday when we clumsily drafted our players, confident in the fact that we were all twenty bucks lighter. No immediate plans for this money, other than continuing to foster the crippling lifestyle I'm used to. Finally, four words to think about until next season: Nashville. Football. Automatons. Dynasty. I'll send you my info, Dave. Sucker.

Championship Line-up (also have to give props to Jamel White and his fantasy production during the first half of the season)
QBs - T. Green, B. Johnson
RBs - F. Taylor, T. Barber, D. Brown
WRs - R. Moss, D. Mason, I. Bruce, C. Johnson, Q. Morgan
TE - R. McMichael, S. Alexander
K - R. Longwell
DEF - Denver, Chicago
Old 12-30-02, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk God

Man, I don't get it. It looks like a loser line-up. Oh well. Late Knights sent me his info and his 40 buck consolation loser fee is in the mail.
Old 12-30-02, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk God

Dr. Dean just got his 80 clams, and now we just wait for the big winner to claim his prize. Did I mention my kids need braces...but now it looks like I'm $200 short *sniff, sniff*