DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Sports Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk-31/)
-   -   WWE Raw 12/09/02 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/sports-talk/256420-wwe-raw-12-09-02-a.html)

PixyJunket 12-09-02 02:56 PM

WWE Raw 12/09/02

From http://raw.wwe.com/

RAW comes to you live to night on The New TNN at 9/8 CT.

We are just six days away from Armageddon. You will not want to miss this final RAW before the huge Pay-Per-View event. Last week, Shawn Michaels -- serving as special guest referee -- was forced to raise the arm of his Armageddon opponent, Triple H. The week prior, Triple H attacked HBK during his World Heavyweight Championship Match. The two former friends clearly have a long and storied history. What will happen tonight, just six days before they meet in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Armageddon?

We'll undoubtedly get more information on all these questions and many more tonight on RAW! Don't miss it when it kicks off at 9/8 CT on the new TNN!

viscera 12-09-02 03:18 PM

Unfortunately the HHH/HBK angle is already old. I really would rather HBK just be a WWE spokes person again. I liked him 4 years ago, but he doesn't have it anymore, IMO. I know that 4 years out of the WWE ring will give you ring rust, but someone of his calibur coming back after 4 years makes the rust really show because he use to be so good. I'm not excited to watch Raw tonight, lately Raw the week before the PPV has been pretty lacklustre. I'm very pumped for the Raw 10th anniversary show though. The plans are to bring back every superstar that has ever been on Raw, that should be a fun show to watch.

Da Thrilla 12-09-02 03:29 PM

I definitely agree. That HBK/HHH angle is beyond old, and I still can't believe they gave the belt to HBK. But HHH will win it back in 6 days so it's ok ;)

and nice sig viscera :lol:

Rogue588 12-09-02 03:36 PM

Re: WWE Raw 12/09/02

Originally posted by pixyboi
What will happen tonight, just six days before they meet in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Armageddon?
They'll bore us to tears...? -rolleyes-

PixyJunket 12-09-02 03:46 PM

Re: Re: WWE Raw 12/09/02

Originally posted by Rogue588
They'll bore us to tears...? -rolleyes-
'Fraid so.. 'fraid so..

I'm bordering on falling asleep already with 30 minutes left at work.. I don't know if I'll even be able to make it all the way tonight.

GuessWho 12-09-02 03:52 PM

http://www.wwe.com/images/splash/1197527

vaporware 12-09-02 03:56 PM

A side note

SCSA is in negotiations to return but...he wants to be on Smackdown, not Raw. This, in part, is because of his displeasure with the writing team on Raw. Rumor is that if he does indeed return and goes to Smackdown, there will be a significant roster change, with several members of Smackdown going to Raw.

Rogue588 12-09-02 04:04 PM

But do you think he'll be allowed to drink beer on SD!? I think TNN gives Vinny Mc certain latitude for Raw [ie: Kane/HHH Necrophilia], but maybe SCSA'll go through some sort of redemption or something? -rolleyes-

Oh wait...this is UPN we're talking about. Forget what I just typed. :lol:

PixyJunket 12-09-02 04:07 PM

Half of his dialouge would have to be bleep out if he was onsmackdown as well..

vaporware 12-09-02 04:09 PM

But do you think he'll be allowed to drink beer on SD!? I think TNN gives Vinny Mc certain latitude for Raw [ie: Kane/HHH Necrophilia], but maybe SCSA'll go through some sort of redemption or something? -rolleyes-

Oh wait...this is UPN we're talking about. Forget what I just typed. :lol:

Well, according to his probation, he's not allowed to consume alcohol. So unless he's swilling near beer i don't think that'll be a problem.

GuessWho 12-09-02 05:16 PM

Booker T and Goldust vs William Regal and Lance Storm.

intergender tag team tables match
Dudleys & Trish Stratus vs Christian and Chris Jericho & Victoria.

Triple H vs Jeff Hardy

Rogue588 12-09-02 05:24 PM

Originally posted by GuessWho
Booker T and Goldust vs William Regal and Lance Storm.

intergender tag team tables match
Dudleys & Trish Stratus vs Christian and Chris Jericho & Victoria.

Triple H vs Jeff Hardy

Out of the three, i'm looking forward to the first two. I wasn't familiar with Book until they started teaming him up with GD [never watched WCW] so I think they're pretty cool together.

And the Dudleys & Trish... :drool:

Man, that D-Von is FINE! ;)

where 12-09-02 05:27 PM

TESTIFY!!

Rogue588 12-09-02 05:29 PM

Seriously though, I could watch Trish :drool: wrestle a piece of lint and still enjoy it...

But, it will be interesting to see how D-Von's gonna fit into this...

PixyJunket 12-09-02 10:14 PM

Been a damn good show so far, up until Ric Flair and Triple Hate grabbed the mic.

Rogue588 12-09-02 10:38 PM

:lol:

When the HHH/RVD match started I thought it was almost 11p. What's this? A Raw that isn't going to end with HHH in the ring??

Blasphemy. ;)

Rogue588 12-09-02 10:46 PM

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn...

I wish I was Jericho. :D

Y2K Falcon 12-09-02 10:59 PM

When the HHH/RVD match started I thought it was almost 11p. What's this? A Raw that isn't going to end with HHH in the ring??

Blasphemy. ;)

You can't end a Raw without HHH. -rolleyes-

viscera 12-09-02 11:51 PM

Originally posted by Da Thrilla
I definitely agree. That HBK/HHH angle is beyond old, and I still can't believe they gave the belt to HBK. But HHH will win it back in 6 days so it's ok ;)

and nice sig viscera :lol:

Thanks Tough Guy! :thumbsup:

Hoooooooooooooooooo

outcastja 12-10-02 01:13 AM

Flair is a god on that mic, too bad HHH had to give his 2 cents in.

Da Thrilla 12-10-02 03:18 AM

Originally posted by viscera
Thanks Tough Guy! :thumbsup:

Hoooooooooooooooooo

rotfl

weargle 12-10-02 09:30 AM

Originally posted by outcastja
Flair is a god on that mic, too bad HHH had to give his 2 cents in.
I kept seeing Jean-Paul in the background waiting to jump in, and just knew that it was going to end poorly. Oh wait, that was when Oh My Gawd! happened when HBK jumped ten feet into shredded paper. Ooooooh, I wonder if he is ok???? (Nice foreshadowing with the ladder against the truck, eh?)

PixyJunket 12-10-02 09:41 AM

Hey what better way to end a show then with Cripple H in a garbage dumpster?

:o

GuessWho 12-10-02 10:25 AM

Originally posted by waporvare
Well, according to his probation, he's not allowed to consume alcohol. So unless he's swilling near beer i don't think that'll be a problem.
I dont want beer guzzling Austin anyway

I want the heel Austin singing "Kumbaya" on the guitar... LOVED that character!

GuessWho 12-10-02 11:11 AM

Originally posted by pixyboi
Hey what better way to end a show then with Cripple H in a garbage dumpster?

http://raw.wwe.com/results/120902/images/295x156.jpg