TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Parenthood -- "All Aboard Who's Coming Aboard" -- 10/03/13

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-13, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,773 Likes on 2,704 Posts
Parenthood -- "All Aboard Who's Coming Aboard" -- 10/03/13

Synopsis:

BABY BAWLING, POLITICS AND POTENTIAL LIFE CHANGES CREATE SOME BRAVERMAN FAMILY ANXIETY - An Amber (Mae Whitman) alert rocks the Braverman family while Jasmine (Joy Bryant) and Crosby (Dax Shepard) have to walk on egg shells as the baby's crying begins to take a toll on Jabbar (Tyree Brown) too. Julia (Erika Christensen) meets a school parent volunteer Ed Bliss (David Denman) and finds they have a lot in common. Meanwhile Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina's (Monica Potter) "wedge" issue could be the campaign itself. Hank (Ray Romano) makes a surprise visit to Sarah (Lauren Graham) but leaves her with some advice on how to have an important talk with Amber, however, Adam's opinion on the subject is in direct opposition. Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) does not want to talk with Camille (Bonnie Bedelia) about the next stage of their life. Also starring Sam Jaeger, Max Burkholder, Miles Heizer, Savannah Paige Rae, Xolo Mariduena, Matt Laurie.

Episode 2 of 22
Old 10-04-13, 08:34 AM

Received 111 Likes on 90 Posts
Re: Parenthood -- "All Aboard Who's Coming Aboard" -- 10/03/13

I like where some of the storylines are going this year. Didn't really know where they'd continue after last season. Good scene near the end between Zeek and Camille about downsizing -- pretty common of people their age to face difficult decisions like that I bet.
Old 10-04-13, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Parenthood -- "All Aboard Who's Coming Aboard" -- 10/03/13

i am trying to get into this running for mayor thing. hopefully max causes all sorts of trouble with soundbites and tantrums.

I hope someone bones this chief of campaign, Heather. maybe drew?

seeing how happy Amber is, i expect Ryan to karate chop her in some PTSD fit soon.