Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

The OC Season 3 R2 Review

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-06, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The OC Season 3 R2 Review

Well, today amazon uk left a small package today on my doorstep, as a surprise its the oc season 3 which was kinda weird because i live in the us but opted for fast shipping using a coupon. well i was very disapointed with the result of the uk version, anamorphic widescreen? ugh screen is choped halfway, audio is decent but not speechless especially the final showdown in episode 3x25 which i thought was going to sound amazing on dolby digital speakers, very dissapointing. the disc art is poor, its just the beach promos cut outs of the casts face on a beachy photoshopped background. theres only 6 disks here and my friend at whv was right, ocers in uk are getting ripped again with a 2 min rendition of making the subways video, which i believe has nothing to do with the show, and the oc whats in a name which provides no info whats so ever on the show, whoever has gain charge since season 1 extras has done a truly horrible job. unlike season 2 us box the uk season 3 box is a piece a carboard with a photoshoped background of the beach with the cast and theres not holographic here either. well i was truly disapointed with the outcome and feel truly bad for uk fans that give everything to the show and get squat. i give the set a 2.5 out of 5 and this gives me enough recognition to return this to amazon uk but ill keep it untill the oct 24 release of the r1 release which i have on preorder from amazon, lets cross on fingers on that. uk fans beware, order from amazon us, and it is going to be worth the wait instead of dropping 40 pounds on a waste. for anyone that dosent believe me about the extras i took a pic of the back cover here it is http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...2/12713422.jpg