Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

The Shield Season 2 - Booklet Still Included?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-07, 02:53 PM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last week I picked up Season 1 and 2 of The Shield. Season 1 had a booklet, but Season 2 did not. I read the DVDTalk review that states that there was a booklet for Season 2 when it was originally released, but I know that some companies stop producing booklets/inserts for later runs.

Has anyone who has bought Season 2 of The Shield recently had a booklet included?

And if it was supposed to still have one, should I return it to the store, or should I try to go through Fox Customer Service? The Best Buy I bought it from only had the one copy, so just exchanging it isn't an option (for right now, at least). I can live without the booklet, so a long wait for it to be sent via mail isn't a problem.
Old 02-10-07, 02:28 PM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I answered my own question: I exchanged it, and the new copy didn't have a booklet either. So, no, Season 2 of The Shield no longer comes with the booklet that came with initial copies.