Reload this Page >

How to get rid of a crazy deaf girl?

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-03, 07:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
Received 1,077 Likes on 676 Posts

Well, I recently entered the Land of The Chatroom again. Since moving back to my hometown where nothing happens I have needed something to fill the void. In one such outing I met a crazy deaf girl. So we don't get into actual names for the rest of this thread life I shall refer to her as Crazy Deaf Girl.

Crazy Deaf Girl didn't start out to be so crazy and she didn't start out being deaf. In fact, the second day into our conversational exploits, after asking her what her favorite band was, she told me that she couldn't hear. She went off on a tirade about how most peolpe ditch here after that revelation and that I was going to as well.

I did not ditch Crazy deaf girl. In fact, I didn't mind the hearing loss. We spoke more and just when I believed Crazy Deaf Girl to be perfectly sane she SNAPPED!!!!

SNAPPED like a Thanksgiving wishbone!!!

She started to go on these men hating rants, how she hated men and couldn't trust them and I was evil Evil EVIL! I have no idea what sparked this. Then she started to tell me about all her past relationships with bad men. I said "Maybe you draw them to you or there is something inside you that you should change".

And suddenly I was Satan!

She closed the chat box and I thought I was done with her. Good. She was nuts! And then came the email about how she wondered why I turned on her after being so nice, blaming her for everything.

So, you see, now I am intrigued. I figure she will never write me again and, well, low and behold I pop on and she rants some more. I am drawn into the rants. They are so loopy. But I want out so I stop talking. She mentiones how she is moving. I stop talking. She goes on a rant about how I don't want her to go and I am mad. I close the box. She writes again.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Crazy Deaf Girl also adds *G* and *L* and *smiles* to EVERY SENTENCE to ensure people get her meaning even when it is obvious. She's nuts. Bats! Batty-Nuts!!!
Old 07-12-03, 07:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The power of Other compels you...

...to post her rants
Old 07-12-03, 07:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Re: How to get rid of a crazy deaf girl?

Originally posted by ViewAskewbian
I did not ditch Crazy deaf girl. In fact, I didn't mind the hearing loss.
that was mighty white of you.

My take on all this? She's 15... just place her on your ignore list.
Old 07-12-03, 07:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It's not uncommon for people of the deaf speech community to band together and have a general distrust for those who talk. Its an interesting phenomenon.
Old 07-12-03, 07:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Original rant by Crazy Deaf Girl
I'm sick of men cheating on me and telling me stories and lies and pissing in my shoes. TWO guys peed in my shoes and, sure, they say they didn't do it and that it might have been their cats but, come on, TWO cats peeing in the same shoes at two different houses?

(AFTER I ASKED WHEN SHE DATED EACH OF THEM, WERE THEY ROOMMATES WITH THE SAME CAT?)

No they were two different boyfriends. I was seeing them both at the same time and it was two different cats. I black one and a grey one. I hated the grey one. Maybe the grey one pissed in my shoes.
Old 07-12-03, 07:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Old 07-12-03, 07:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I distrust men because a lot of my ex's felt the need to cheat on me with other girls.... two of them did that - well one cheated on me with someone he met from online..... another one cheated on his girlfriend with me without neither one of our knowledge.... hmm. Other guys love to lie, I have encountered a lot of those... I was with one guy for a year and all he did was lie to me and make himself look good and he borrowed my money and kept telling me he was so broke that he couldn't pay me back. He borrowed up to 1,000 bucks and couldn't pay the bills and got me in trouble a few times... thankfully my landlord forgave me and told me to kick him out, and I did..... ummm.... I am the same as my grandmother.... I tend to meet guys who lie, cheat, just screw around on you...... and pee in my shoes. That happened to her too. I hate that.

It's tough.... I guess it started when I was a little kid and I travelled on the school bus back and forth with some other kids, and when it was left to me and my brother and two other kids..... I was 7 then, my brother was 5..... the other ttwo was a troublemaker, a punk guy and the other was just very curious girl, so he sort of molested me then..... in the bus. Ugh. Tha twasn't fun, I was 7. But maybe that didn't happen but it probably did because they were men and they were 14.
Old 07-12-03, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like deaf chicks. They make cool sounds when you bang them.
Old 07-12-03, 07:24 PM
Banned

When crazy deaf girls won't stop leaving me alone, I have come to rely on one solution: a shotgun blast to the face.
Old 07-12-03, 07:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by RoQuEr
It's not uncommon for people of the deaf speech community to band together and have a general distrust for those who talk. Its an interesting phenomenon.
Not true.

All I can say that "deaf" people are much sensitive on how people (hearing or "deaf") treat them. They don't "band" together against anyone who treat them crap.

Take my advice, ignore her and don't even talk or bother her. It's not worth your effort.
Old 07-12-03, 07:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by joltaddict
I like deaf chicks. They make cool sounds when you bang them.
They're lousy in bed.
Old 07-12-03, 07:38 PM
Premium Member

Received 694 Likes on 464 Posts
Tell her you just went blind and can no longer read her chats...

Or - invite her to join DVDTalk - otter; it would make for some interesting posts
Old 07-12-03, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

(After she admited there might be something wrong with her I asked her what that might be. She blamed the men she attracts. I asked then, from the sound of it, it is just the men you attract. She said no. Maybe it had something to do with her. I asked what. Her repy-)

"A lot of people tell me it's just because I'm still so innocent. My grandmother was the same way... she ended up marrying a man who beat her up constantly. My mom says it coud be genetic, we are both the same, very stubborn but at the same time very naive, very innocent and just softies when it comes to males."

(ME: So you attract bad men because you are too nice, is that what you are trying to tell me? Or because of your bad man attracting DNA)

"I honestly don't know. That's what sets up from what people think of my tendency to attract bad guys..... I don't know what it is with me. I don't always tell men I hate them so soon. Just the bad ones and sometimes the good ones who seem bad. Can this be genetic? I don't know, it could be yes, but that's not good, I don't know how to change it at all but to date all different kinds of men. I don't look forward to that though."

(ME: So, you are just going to make the rounds of the bad until somebody kills you or loves you, is that it?)

"I don't know. I'm just not going to be lucky that's all. So it is easier to hate and that why I am ready for most of the bastards. How do you turn optimistic when you have all this going on in your life? Yes, I know I am an easy target. I just know I don't go barhopping anymore cause of the fact of this. When I date I'm usually pretty positive, I try to, first dates I'm always like that, but after a while I turn into myself when I sense that the guy is just duhhh."

Last edited by ViewAskewbian; 07-12-03 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-12-03, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Um...

"Oh well. If I can be friends with good guys then maybe I can get that changed. But I'm not much of a pessimistic anymore.... since I died things has changed.... but I still have ex's that are just a pain in the asses."

Since I died?
Old 07-12-03, 07:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by McHawkson
Not true.

All I can say that "deaf" people are much sensitive on how people (hearing or "deaf") treat them. They don't "band" together against anyone who treat them crap.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. At one point I was really interested in ASL slang, dialects, accents, poetry and so on, and there was a sociolinguistic paper that made the same claims that I did, just in less general terms. I did a quick search for it and couldn't find it, so I'll retract my statement.
Old 07-12-03, 07:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,259 Likes on 837 Posts
WHAT?

Old 07-12-03, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by RoQuEr
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. At one point I was really interested in ASL slang, dialects, accents, poetry and so on, and there was a sociolinguistic paper that made the same claims that I did, just in less general terms. I did a quick search for it and couldn't find it, so I'll retract my statement.
I'm not offended at all.

Maybe I shouldn't use the rolleye smiley..
Old 07-12-03, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by eXcentris
WHAT?

I think the main problem here is that she is undead!!!
Old 07-12-03, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,726 Likes on 1,882 Posts
How about...

Old 07-12-03, 08:16 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Old 07-12-03, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Oh my god, she's my MOM?!?!?!?
Old 07-12-03, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
I've met some wacky people online, but this chick takes the cake.

What a freak! I'd stay away. Far far away.
Old 07-12-03, 08:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think I'm going to have sex with her. She's crazy but she's cute. Ack, I'm torn between my enjoyment of sane women and my johnson!!!!

Last edited by ViewAskewbian; 07-12-03 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-12-03, 08:42 PM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Received 583 Likes on 335 Posts
I'm sick of men cheating on me and telling me stories and lies and pissing in my shoes. TWO guys peed in my shoes and, sure, they say they didn't do it and that it might have been their cats but, come on, TWO cats peeing in the same shoes at two different houses?

(AFTER I ASKED WHEN SHE DATED EACH OF THEM, WERE THEY ROOMMATES WITH THE SAME CAT?)

No they were two different boyfriends. I was seeing them both at the same time and it was two different cats. I black one and a grey one. I hated the grey one. Maybe the grey one pissed in my shoes.

Uh-oh, they're starting to catch on to the "pissing cat" excuse. I'd better think of another one.
Old 07-12-03, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by ViewAskewbian
I think I'm going to have sex with her. She's crazy but she's cute. Ack, I turn between my enjoyment of sane women and my johnson!!!!
Stay the night. After she falls asleep, sneak out of the room and piss in her shoes, then sneak back in the room and go to sleep. Hilarity ensues!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.