Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Big boobs and Catholic Church bingo

Old 08-06-19, 02:53 PM

Big boobs and Catholic Church bingo

My sister told me to pick her up at a bingo hall be for we went out on the town last Friday night. I was wearing an extremely low cut top and my boobs are 36Gs and I didn't know it was a Catholic Church bingo hall. When I got there, I decided to sit with my sister and play a few games. I could tell I had judgmental eyes on my ample cleavage and when I went to use the bathroom, the priest met me and asked me a few questions and he actually welcomed me and said I could come back whenever I was back in town. When I was in the lady's room, 3 women came in and said I was dressed in a way that was no welcomed and that it would be best if I waited for my sister in the car. Does the Catholic Church have a thing against big boobs and cleavage or was it just the women that had an issue with it.
Old 08-06-19, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Big boobs and Catholic Church bingo

Interesting first topic! I don't make a habit of going to church events, but I think I would certainly dress on the more conservative side if I did. Obviously you didn't know it was a church event, but are you really surprised at the reaction you got? Maybe show us your boobs, so we can properly judge? It's ok, I'm gay.
Old 08-06-19, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Since when can 0 post new members create threads?
Old 08-06-19, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by joeblow69 View Post
Interesting first topic! I don't make a habit of going to church events, but I think I would certainly dress on the more conservative side if I did. Obviously you didn't know it was a church event, but are you really surprised at the reaction you got? Maybe show us your boobs, so we can properly judge? It's ok, I'm gay.
I was fully expecting a, "pics or it didn't happen" reply, but you were the next to last person I expected to say it.
Old 08-06-19, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by sracer View Post
I was fully expecting a, "pics or it didn't happen" reply, but you were the next to last person I expected to say it.
I'm always lookin out for you guys!
Old 08-06-19, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Why would this thread belong in the Politics forum? Just because the Catholic Church is in the title?
Old 08-06-19, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial View Post
Why would this thread belong in the Politics forum? Just because the Catholic Church is in the title?
Because it's the "Religion, Politics and World Events" forum.
Old 08-06-19, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm guessing the profile is fake anyway.
Old 08-06-19, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Damn, I was hoping this thread was about a movie, because I would totally see a film with that title.
Old 08-06-19, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by cultshock View Post
Damn, I was hoping this thread was about a movie, because I would totally see a film with that title.
I guess I didn't know that I could or should post here or anywhere else on this forum. I just registered (with my husband) and started to post. Maybe I will take a step back and introduce ourselves. We both travel a lot for our jobs and we thought that this forum (and a couple others, to be honest) would be a place for us to come for some interesting talk and friends during those boring hotel stays (if you travel for your job, you will know what we mean). Anyway, hope we will fit in here and we are not people who are easily offended so go ahead and ask us anything you want and we will try to let you know which one of us is answering you.
Concerning last Friday night, I really thought that I was just going to pick her up out front, but when she didn't come out, I just decided to go in.
Old 08-06-19, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Dear Penthouse: I canít believe this happened to me, and at church of all places. All I planned on doing last weekend was to play some bingo with my congregation. But then...
Old 08-06-19, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

How big are 36G boobs?
Old 08-06-19, 04:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Big ole’ handful with some spillage.
Old 08-06-19, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by E Unit View Post
Dear Penthouse: I canít believe this happened to me, and at church of all places. All I planned on doing last weekend was to play some bingo with my congregation. But then...
You missed a sentence in there. "I'm an average guy at a midwest college, I'm 5'11 with an 8 inch d___"
Old 08-06-19, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

8 inches after my reduction.
Old 08-06-19, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by funcouple View Post
I guess I didn't know that I could or should post here or anywhere else on this forum. I just registered (with my husband) and started to post. Maybe I will take a step back and introduce ourselves. We both travel a lot for our jobs and we thought that this forum (and a couple others, to be honest) would be a place for us to come for some interesting talk and friends during those boring hotel stays (if you travel for your job, you will know what we mean). Anyway, hope we will fit in here and we are not people who are easily offended so go ahead and ask us anything you want and we will try to let you know which one of us is answering you.
Concerning last Friday night, I really thought that I was just going to pick her up out front, but when she didn't come out, I just decided to go in.
Welcome to the forum!

As for your original question - it's both. The Catholic Church and the women were uptight. You should be able to play bingo and praise god in whatever you want to wear (or not wear, as the case may be).
Old 08-06-19, 04:48 PM
Admin-Thanos

mod note - If you want to discuss your male or female junk, this is not the place.