Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Fox News Alert! (A Fox News Thread)

Old 03-19-19, 10:13 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Fox News Alert! (A Fox News Thread)

It’s still wild to me that Kennedy is on fox
Old 03-20-19, 04:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
A man that ignorant to run for Prez, considering his competition of his own Liberal peers...would have to be mentally challenged.

Come back to this post in the future when he tanks in the public.
Your basis for saying that he's mentally challenged is the fact that he's entering a crowded candidate field? There's often a crowded field at the start of the campaign season, so how is this any different? How many candidates should there be before any later candidates are considered "mentally challenged?" Didn't trumpie do the same thing in 2015? Doesn't that make him just as mentally challenged?

I know you can't answer any of the above, so don't bother.

What you should try to do is clarify your ideas before you state them. If people constantly find your posts confusing and stupid, it doesn't make you some 4D chessmaster. It means you write posts that are confusing and stupid.
Old 03-20-19, 05:36 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Dr. Mantle View Post
Your basis for saying that he's mentally challenged is the fact that he's entering a crowded candidate field? There's often a crowded field at the start of the campaign season, so how is this any different? How many candidates should there be before any later candidates are considered "mentally challenged?" Didn't trumpie do the same thing in 2015? Doesn't that make him just as mentally challenged?

I know you can't answer any of the above, so don't bother.

What you should try to do is clarify your ideas before you state them. If people constantly find your posts confusing and stupid, it doesn't make you some 4D chessmaster. It means you write posts that are confusing and stupid.
I will answer back when Beto drops out.

Didn't mean to upset your favorite choice but he has no chance. None. And to try and draw similarities between 2015 demonstrates your ignorance of what's going on.

Just wait a little while. I will gwt back to you on this involuntary revelation to be.
Old 03-20-19, 07:51 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.

Didn't mean to upset your favorite choice but he has no chance. None. And to try and draw similarities between 2015 demonstrates your ignorance of what's going on.

Just wait a little while. I will gwt back to you on this involuntary revelation to be.
Beto may have little or no chance of winning, but please explain your original comment that he is mentally challenged? I still don't understand the basis for your comment.
Old 03-20-19, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Bandoman View Post
Beto may have little or no chance of winning, but please explain your original comment that he is mentally challenged? I still don't understand the basis for your comment.
You're right. Thinking about it again, he's just extremely tunnel-visioned (by choice) as anything else would give him an excuse.
Old 03-20-19, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Hero

You're right. Thinking about it again, he's just extremely tunnel-visioned (by choice) as anything else would give him an excuse.
Beto is easily as “qualified” as Trump was. And he doesn’t have the history of lying, cheating, racism and misogyny that Trump did.

That’s the problem with electing Trump - no one can ever say that people must be a certain way or have a certain background or qualifications to win. There used to be at least SOME standards. Trump and his supporters got rid of all of that.
Old 03-20-19, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Red Hood View Post
Are these Fox bobbleheads willfully ignorant or just plain stupid? This Pavlich girl doubles down on her idiocy thinking that she's completely right, when in fact she's completely wrong.
I have no doubt she is stupid but in this case she is lying. There is absolute zero chance that someone in her network hasn't corrected her or that she hasn't looked it up. Her initial statement could have been a mistake but the fact she continues to spread her disinformation instead of correcting herself makes her a liar. It seems to work for trump.
Old 03-20-19, 10:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Draven View Post

That’s the problem with electing Trump - no one can ever say that people must be a certain way or have a certain background or qualifications to win. There used to be at least SOME standards. Trump and his supporters got rid of all of that.
Exactly. The Democrats could run a turd sandwich against him and the Republicans would have no way to criticize it without being complete hypocrites. But, who are we kidding? Of course they're going to be complete hypocrites.
Old 03-20-19, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Cellar Door View Post
Exactly. The Democrats could run a turd sandwich against him and the Republicans would have no way to criticize it without being complete hypocrites. But, who are we kidding? Of course they're going to be complete hypocrites.
That might actually cause a lot of confusion.
Old 03-20-19, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
"originally"? Get the fuck out of here with this shit! Just scroll up for the proof - YOU brought it up, the link I posted was only in response to YOUR post which brought up the roast first. You do know the posts are in order, with post #s and time-stamps, right?

Damn, it's like you've picked up pointers at being dishonest from trump; flatly lying about things that are in plain sight.
First, you need to calm down because you have some serious issues in the way you deal with people here. I don't know what is going on in your personal life, and maybe this is your way to vent (you do this in other forums too), but take a deep breath before you post here everyday (As I just remembered why I ignore you all the time because you can't control yourself with most of your posts). My point was referring to that you were the first to link the story about 'behind the scenes of Trump Roast.' Of course I was the first to mention it, but the debate was about the 'behind the scenes' stuff and that was first posted by you.
Old 03-20-19, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by coli View Post
First, you need to calm down because you have some serious issues in the way you deal with people here. I don't know what is going on in your personal life, and maybe this is your way to vent (you do this in other forums too), but take a deep breath before you post here everyday (As I just remembered why I ignore you all the time because you can't control yourself with most of your posts). My point was referring to that you were the first to link the story about 'behind the scenes of Trump Roast.' Of course I was the first to mention it, but the debate was about the 'behind the scenes' stuff and that was first posted by you.
Unnecessary self-help advice aside, you technically "started" this by using the roast as an example that Trump has a sense of humor about himself (again, he doesn't). The link was posted to help refute that.
Old 03-20-19, 11:37 AM

(Not directed at anyone in particular):

Mod note: maybe we should all calm down.
Old 03-20-19, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by coli View Post
First, you need to calm down because you have some serious issues in the way you deal with people here.
No, just people who deal in bullshit. And I'm perfectly calm (note to mods). People tend to twist what they read to fit their own mood, so if you think otherwise, that's on you, not me.
I don't know what is going on in your personal life, and maybe this is your way to vent (you do this in other forums too)
Speaking of dealing in bullshit, please back this up with some links if you're going to attack me personally like this. Because make no mistake, painting me as being unstable and blaming my personal life for it, and saying I do so elsewhere, is a flat out personal attack on me and my character - when I say you're full of shit, that's an attack on WHAT you say, not who you are, like you just did to me - maybe it's you who should step back and look at why you keep posting such disingenuous drivel that many here, not just me, keep pointing out to you.
Old 03-20-19, 02:07 PM
Dan
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
No, just people who deal in bullshit. And I'm perfectly calm (note to mods). People tend to twist what they read to fit their own mood, so if you think otherwise, that's on you, not me.

Speaking of dealing in bullshit, please back this up with some links if you're going to attack me personally like this. Because make no mistake, painting me as being unstable and blaming my personal life for it, and saying I do so elsewhere, is a flat out personal attack on me and my character - when I say you're full of shit, that's an attack on WHAT you say, not who you are, like you just did to me - maybe it's you who should step back and look at why you keep posting such disingenuous drivel that many here, not just me, keep pointing out to you.
Yup. People skate the line all the time - an issue in itself - but this was obvious to me, too. Really pathetic.

Old 03-21-19, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I already said you didn't have to 'cause we both know you never will.

He's not my favorite choice. When did I say that?

"Involuntary revelation to be?" What does that mean? It's a great example of what I said earlier about confusing and stupid. I actually tried Googling the phrase "involuntary revelation to be," and literally the only hit was for some anime fanfiction.

I think what you're trying to say is that there's some deep, dark secret about Beto that will wreck his campaign. If you know something, why not share it? Or is it more unsubstantiated conspiracy theory? Weren't you warned about that crap? Or maybe I'm just confused because your word salad posts are confusing.
Old 03-21-19, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Dr. Mantle View Post
I already said you didn't have to 'cause we both know you never will.

He's not my favorite choice. When did I say that?

"Involuntary revelation to be?" What does that mean? It's a great example of what I said earlier about confusing and stupid. I actually tried Googling the phrase "involuntary revelation to be," and literally the only hit was for some anime fanfiction.

I think what you're trying to say is that there's some deep, dark secret about Beto that will wreck his campaign. If you know something, why not share it? Or is it more unsubstantiated conspiracy theory? Weren't you warned about that crap? Or maybe I'm just confused because your word salad posts are confusing.
You're over-thinking my commentary.
Old 03-21-19, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Cellar Door View Post
Hypocrisy was never a big obstacle to being a successful politician, let alone, President (or VP, etc.).

You could run a turd, and imo, we have several already, however in order to win...the focus must be on the issues...not Trump.
Old 03-22-19, 11:13 AM

Old 03-23-19, 05:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah, that's HIGHLY irresponsible to call her a terrorist.

It makes sense though that she'd have D'Souza on that segment. He's the same guy that wrote a book entitled "The Roots of Obama's Rage."
Old 03-29-19, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Don't mind that the bullshit this guy is spewing on national TV is 100% untrue and has 0 sources to back it up

Old 03-29-19, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

And they got a black guy to say it, so it must be true.
Old 03-29-19, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Going on Fox News as a black person going out of your way to lie to diss black people puts you in a special category of bootlickers.

Last edited by cungar; 03-29-19 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-29-19, 05:17 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by cungar View Post
Going on Fox News as a black person going out of your way to lie to diss black people puts you in a special category of bootlickers.
He isn't dissing Black people.

But I'm not surprised you would situate this Black person's commentary in the back of the bus.
Old 03-29-19, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by inri222 View Post
And they got a black guy to say it, so it must be true.
You get white people to say things, and they still aren't true (pointing and Pencil Neckman).

Might try a different line of arguing, by possibly reducing it to facts versus color.
Old 03-29-19, 05:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.