Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk > Religion, Politics and World Events

Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Old 06-26-15, 03:51 PM   #26
DVD Talk Hero

Re: The Official Bristol Palin is Knocked Up Again Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantrobo View Post
She's good looking. I can see why guys keep knocking her up....
Adicktion is a very sad thing.

- Albert Bandura
Old 06-26-15, 04:28 PM   #27
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendersfan View Post
This is a very grundle-like thread. All it needs is a link to the wikipedia entry on Bristol Palin's uterus.

Old 06-26-15, 04:30 PM   #28
Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendersfan View Post
This is a very grundle-like thread.
I call bullshit--there isn't a single easily debunked article to be found in this thread!
Old 06-26-15, 04:42 PM   #29
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandoman View Post
If it had been a blow she wouldn't be pregnant, would she?

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bristo...to-her-family/

Bristol Palin is pregnant

June 25, 2015

Bristol Palin no longer has a ring on her finger, but she now has a bun in the oven.

A month after splitting from fiancé Dakota Meyer, the single mother of one has announced she’s pregnant, admitting her news would be “a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.”

“I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” the conservative 24-year-old wrote on her blog Thursday. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace

She did not confirm whether Meyer is the father.

Sarah Palin’s daughter was just a teenager when she gave birth to son Tripp during her mother’s bid for vice president alongside John McCain. Bristol and Tripp’s dad, her high school sweetheart Levi Johnston, broke off their engagement before walking down the aisle. Tripp is now 6 years old.

“When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher. I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,” she wrote. “But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.”

After her first pregnancy, Bristol became an advocate for abstinence, saying it’s the only “100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy.”

In a blog post last month, Bristol revealed she was caught off guard by her broken engagement to Meyer.
Old 06-26-15, 04:52 PM   #30
DVD Talk Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by inri222 View Post
Adicktion is a very sad thing.
I think she gets easily dickmatized.
Old 06-26-15, 04:53 PM   #31
DVD Talk Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by grundle View Post
http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bristo...to-her-family/

Bristol Palin is pregnant

June 25, 2015

Bristol Palin no longer has a ring on her finger, but she now has a bun in the oven.

A month after splitting from fiancé Dakota Meyer, the single mother of one has announced she’s pregnant, admitting her news would be “a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.”

“I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” the conservative 24-year-old wrote on her blog Thursday. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace

She did not confirm whether Meyer is the father.

Sarah Palin’s daughter was just a teenager when she gave birth to son Tripp during her mother’s bid for vice president alongside John McCain. Bristol and Tripp’s dad, her high school sweetheart Levi Johnston, broke off their engagement before walking down the aisle. Tripp is now 6 years old.

“When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher. I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,” she wrote. “But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.”

After her first pregnancy, Bristol became an advocate for abstinence, saying it’s the only “100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy.”

In a blog post last month, Bristol revealed she was caught off guard by her broken engagement to Meyer.
grundle
Old 06-26-15, 04:54 PM   #32
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm sure when this kid gets older, he/she will really enjoy reading about how his/her Mom was 'trying her hardest to keep her chin up' about being pregnant and how his/her Mom considered this to be a 'huge disappointment' to everyone she knows. I'm sure this kid will be loved by the family, but what a stupid fucking thing to say about getting pregnant no matter the circumstance.
Old 06-26-15, 05:01 PM   #33
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Cum on the tits.
Old 06-26-15, 06:13 PM   #34
DVD Talk God

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
I'm sure when this kid gets older, he/she will really enjoy reading about how his/her Mom was 'trying her hardest to keep her chin up' about being pregnant and how his/her Mom considered this to be a 'huge disappointment' to everyone she knows. I'm sure this kid will be loved by the family, but what a stupid fucking thing to say about getting pregnant no matter the circumstance.
There was never any hope. Kids are fair game if you don't like the parents, it seems. I remember Joan Rivers doing jokes about Amy Carter.
“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”

― Carl Sagan
Old 06-26-15, 06:27 PM   #35
DVD Talk Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrdave View Post
There was never any hope. Kids are fair game if you don't like the parents, it seems. I remember Joan Rivers doing jokes about Amy Carter.
Truth. And I remember hearing many so called "Nice Liberals" making horrible comments about Sarah Palin's special needs child.
Old 06-26-15, 07:17 PM   #36
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Supreme Court -- 2011 and beyond discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
Wait, what? I thought Bristol Palin was the new face of the abstinence-only movement?
She's the Rachel Dolezal of abstinence.

-- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Old 06-26-15, 07:45 PM   #37
Time Lord

Quote:
Joan Rivers was a national treasure, you cad!
Old 06-26-15, 08:04 PM   #38
DVD Talk God

Saw her in Vegas and would agree.
“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”

― Carl Sagan
Old 06-26-15, 09:31 PM   #39
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantrobo View Post
Truth. And I remember hearing many so called "Nice Liberals" making horrible comments about Sarah Palin's special needs child.
Don't get me started on the MSNBC twits who thought Romney's black grandchild was fair game. Douches.
If she sneezes and tries to hold it in, will her penis pop back out?- Abob Teff
Old 06-26-15, 10:03 PM   #40
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Quote:
Ugh. Joan Rivers. No wonder her husband killed himself.
Old 06-26-15, 10:35 PM   #41
DVD Talk Hero

Quote:
Few joke about Chelsea Clinton though.
Old 06-27-15, 01:11 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
Just that one time Rush Limbaugh called her a dog. I think she was 11 at the time.
Old 06-27-15, 02:07 AM   #43
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Mantle View Post
Just that one time Rush Limbaugh called her a dog. I think she was 11 at the time.
I always felt bad for Chelsea. The poor thing was seemingly in that awkward stage forever.

But she turned out really well as an adult, and I'm happy about that. Can't be easy growing up in the White House, especially when there are scandals involving your parents.
Old 06-27-15, 11:23 AM   #44
DVD Talk God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
The Bush twins did not enjoy nearly as little attention, though they were a bit older (when in the WH) and certainly brought some of it on themselves...but just by being typical teens.

― Carl Sagan
Old 06-27-15, 05:26 PM   #45
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
The Bush twins did not enjoy nearly as little attention, though they were a bit older (when in the WH) and certainly brought some of it on themselves...but just by being typical teens.
Jenna Bush, from what I have seen of her, seems like a wonderful young woman.
Now, this Palin dullard (Bristol, just for clarification) is something else. Hypocrisy and sanctimony, thy name is Bristol Palin.
"Another day, another dolour." -Me
Old 06-27-15, 06:26 PM   #46
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Why is everyone assuming that Bristol Palin is pregnant due to her having pre-marital sex?

If the holy mother of Jesus experienced an immaculate conception, why not Bristol Palin?
Old 06-27-15, 07:53 PM   #47
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Excellent point, SkullOrchard. Clearly this is the second coming of Jesus and the rapture is only about 33 years away.
Old 06-27-15, 08:16 PM   #48
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandoman View Post
Excellent point, SkullOrchard. Clearly this is the second coming of Jesus and the rapture is only about 33 years away.
I could be wrong, but I think her first out-of-wedlock baby is probably the second coming of Jesus, while this newest out-of-wedlock kid will probably be the second coming of Moses or Noah or someone equally important.
Old 06-27-15, 08:30 PM   #49
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Someone was coming.
Old 06-27-15, 08:32 PM   #50
DVD Talk Hero

Should name this kid Fall. Then when asked about how she got pregnant she can just say:

"Guys just Tripp&Fall into my vagina!"