Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

[citation needed]

Old 09-14-10, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 136 Likes on 94 Posts
Re: 1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World

Originally Posted by VinVega View Post
Not worthy, but you guys just keep posting.

How can this much enjoyment not be worthy?

I want the truth!
Needs to provide a working email address

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World

Originally Posted by Venusian View Post
Why does one conclude that? Since the planes were scattered shouldn't we conclude the opposite? They just didn't reach there in time.
The fighter planes scrambled from Norfolk flew over the ocean, away from D.C.

According to the 9/11 Commission, the jets are redirected east over the Atlantic Ocean and will be 150 miles from the Pentagon when it is hit (see 9:30 a.m.-9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001)
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Nope. No evidence at all.

Anyone else question how Cheney could both be there with Mineta and controlling all operations of NORAD at the same time. Wouldn't Mineta be able to testify to that nugget? Or the aid? Can anyone even point to where Cheney has it in his ability to seize control of NORAD to run drills?

I remember once Shipwreck, Dial Tone and that medic guy were given control of a war-game by a Cobra plot where they attacked G.I.Joe base while the 3 dolts issued out orders that were confusing and hard to follow. Maybe 9/11 was a Cobra plot? I'll look for a Youtube clip!
Old 09-14-10, 03:17 PM

Received 117 Likes on 79 Posts

If they had been shot down, there would have been conspiracy theorists talking about that.
There actually is a conspiracy theory out there that United 93 was shot down by fighter jets, so there you go.
Old 09-14-10, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Guarddog View Post
The fighter planes scrambled from Norfolk flew over the ocean, away from D.C.
[citation needed]
Old 09-14-10, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
There actually is a conspiracy theory out there that United 93 was shot down by fighter jets, so there you go.
How'd they do that if they were sent over the ocean?
Old 09-14-10, 03:19 PM

Received 163 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
(emphasis mine)

"One could conclude" is not the same as "hard evidence".
One could conclude, by the lack of hair on the top of my head, that I am Samuel L. Jackson.

Spoiler:
I am not Samuel L. Jackson
Old 09-14-10, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by wendersfan View Post
One could conclude, by the lack of hair on the top of my head, that I am Samuel L. Jackson.

Spoiler:
I am not Samuel L. Jackson
If you were, we could find out if the planes were hijacked by snakes or not.
Old 09-14-10, 03:43 PM
Admin

Received 363 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I want the truth!
You're in the wrong thread sir.
Old 09-14-10, 03:48 PM

I'm sorry you all hate youtube but this video answers so many questions you have given.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrpNBPTm6G0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrpNBPTm6G0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cheney's response to highest moment which he redefines as "most compelling" is 9/11:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrT3UmVz-5o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrT3UmVz-5o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Guarddog; 09-14-10 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-14-10, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I refuse to watch any more of your videos. Just post the "facts" with citations.
Old 09-14-10, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DeputyDave View Post
I refuse to watch any more of your videos. Just post the "facts" with citations.
Agreed. Besides, you couldn't counter any of my questions and I assume you saw the video, so I don't really think it has any useful information anyways.
Old 09-14-10, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, I'm not watching a 9 minute video to save you the time of typing a few sentences and listing the citations.
Old 09-14-10, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

"I am sorry I can't formulate sentences in a persuasive structure with proper citation, so here, please watch a 10 minute long video which is dubiously edited and only tangentially related to what you were asking."
Old 09-14-10, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Cheney's response to highest moment which he redefines as "most compelling" is 9/11:
he says that is his lowest moment. does your video shatter your own conspiracy?
Old 09-14-10, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

And as Thor said, you're still moving off the topic we were discussing.

Focus.
Old 09-14-10, 04:04 PM

After the reporter says he assumes it was also his lowest moment he agrees.
Old 09-14-10, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

There may have been fighters over the Atlantic. Were they scrambled from Norfolk? Were they the only fighters dispatched? Were they ordered to stand down? Source?

Then we can move on to whether that even means anything in determining a plot.
Old 09-14-10, 04:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

After the reporter says he assumes it was also his lowest moment he agrees.
yes. that's what I just said.

if you're going to use Cheney's quote to proof your conspiracy, then you can't ignore the rest of his quote which invalidates it
Old 09-14-10, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

His own interpretation of data is so riddled with holes I'm sure even 9/11 Truthers have conspiracy theories on how Guarddog is a CIA plant and they have to manufacture even more Youtube videos to keep him off-balanced.
Old 09-14-10, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

How is that Cheney statement even remotely relevant? It was the most compelling (and lowest) moment of the past 8 years for the entire nation. It was for me... I wasn't in on it. That I'll admit. Again, it demonstrates nothing unless you bring your own previous assumptions to the table.
Old 09-14-10, 04:15 PM

In response to how Cheney was involved in NORAD:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ify_case.shtml
--------------------------
On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "All federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness." This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney.

Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11.

Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."

The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management.

Remember, on 9/11 the Bush administration claimed it had "no idea" aircraft would be used as weapons. Then why were they drilling such scenarios before and during 9/11? The Whitehouse dodged this by saying it wasn't aware of these drills but that is a transparent lie. The drills took place in the Whitehouse!

Additional war games on 9/11 included Northern Vigilance, an exercise that pulled Air Force fighters from the east coast of the United States up into Canada and Alaska simulating an attack out of Russia. All of those fighters were rendered useless as the 9/11 plot unfolded - too far away to respond.

One of the components of this drill included "false blips" (radar injects simulating aircraft in flight) placed on FAA radar screens. At one point FAA head Jane Garvey said they suspected up to 11 hijackings on 9/11. Was she saying they couldn't determine which were real, which were simulated, and which were live-fly military exercises?

War games, terror drills and exercises are run by the military quite frequently. In this case, they mirrored the real attacks of 9/11 with such shocking congruence as to be beyond the realm of coincidence.

This is made clear when we consider the warnings that had flooded U.S. Intelligence prior to 9/11, indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001. 25 With that type of information, who in their right mind would then schedule war games that would leave New York and Washington D.C. completely undefended?

Everything was in place on 9/11 for the Commander in Chief to have full supreme control of the Air Force via the Secret Service communication systems and legal mandate to take supreme command.
However, Bush was reading about goats in Booker Elementary School. Secret Service was within arms' reach, and they chose to keep him there as the 9/11 plot unfolded. Bush's Secret Service detail was in full communication with Cheney's Secret Service agents in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) as the 9/11 plot unfolded.

Whoever was coordinating the Air Force war games was under the management and direction of Dick Cheney, who was also in charge of managing a terror drill being set up on the West Side of downtown New York on 9/11 titled Tripod 2. This exercise set up a command and control center on 9/11 that was configured exactly like the one lost that morning in WTC 7. It was the perfect command center to respond to the crisis, and it was under Dick Cheney's management before the hijackings occurred. How convenient.
Dick Cheney was one of the main government officials deciding that such extensive war games would take place on 9/11. This was when American intelligence had collected dozens of warnings from governments and intelligence agencies indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack civilian aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001.
--------------------

Last edited by Guarddog; 09-14-10 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-14-10, 04:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DeputyDave View Post
Th thought the one that happened here in San Diego (with the border patrol agent and his family in a rental) was the accelerator? I may be wrong.
Nope, that was the floor mat impeding the accelerator's return.
Old 09-14-10, 04:22 PM

The drills took place in the Whitehouse!
Whoa. That building is bigger than I thought.
Old 09-14-10, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Guarddog, do you know that bolding the majority of an article or body of text invalidates the point of bolding in the first place?

The more you know.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.