Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Gore tries to warm globals of masseuse in hotel room

Old 06-24-10, 02:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Gore tries to warm globals of masseuse in hotel room

I can honestly say I never expected this of Al Gore.
Accuser: Gore Demanded 'Sexual Favors'

Published June 24, 2010

The massage therapist at the center of sex assault allegations against Al Gore told police of her terror as the former vice president mauled her in a Portland hotel room, it emerged late Wednesday.

A copy of her lengthy police statement on the 2006 ordeal was obtained by Oregon media websites including KVAL.com and The Portland Mercury's Blogtown.

In it, the woman tells how Gore greeted her at the door of his room at the Hotel Lucia for the 11 p.m. appointment with a hug that "went on a bit long," then quipped "call me Al."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULjCSK0oOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULjCSK0oOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hotel staff had told the licensed therapist when booking her that the client was Al Gore, but that he was going under the name "Mr Stone."

Gore allegedly asked her to focus on his abdominal area and adductors -- the inner thigh muscles -- as well as his back and other areas.

While his lower body was covered with a sheet, she said, Gore "became vocal" with "muffled moans" and asked her to go lower, getting angry when she refused.

"It appeared he was demanding sexual favors or sexual behaviors," the woman said.

She then asked Gore to show her where he wanted to be massaged and he "grabbed my hand, shoved it down under the sheet to his pubic hair area, my fingers brushing against his penis and firmly planted my hand on his pubic crest region and said to me 'There!' in a very sharp, loud, angry-sounding tone."

The woman told police she was caught in "a perfect storm" in a room with someone who was "Teflon-coated in terms of his credibility and celebrity status" -- and said she feared simply running away, screaming, as she might be shot or Tasered by a security detail. She also felt nobody would believe that she was the one being accosted -- and that her reputation could be ruined by a word from Gore.

The woman said she continued by giving Gore a different, acupressure style of massage in a bid to make him drowsy and to "buy time" until the end of the session.

At the end, she said Gore -- who was now clad in a robe -- wrapped her in an "inescapable embrace," gave her a "come hither" look and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts."

She said she repeatedly told him to stop, while he giggled, as she feared being raped. Gore twice gave her an "open mouth" kiss, offered her chocolates and Grand Marnier, grabbed her bra strap then pushed her on the bed and lay next to her as he played the Pink song "Dear Mr President."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eRApNHSRRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eRApNHSRRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The woman said she kept "trying to talk to him, trying to defuse the situation and talk my way out of the door literally unscathed."

He continued to grope her and rub against her, the woman said, but she eventually talked her way out of the door using "humor and a sense of verbal gentle playfulness to withdraw from the situation". At one point she called him a "sex poodle."

The sexual assault allegations emerged Wednesday, just weeks after 62-year-old Gore's shock separation from wife Tipper.

The District Attorney’s office in Multnomah County, Oregon, and Portland police both released statements saying a woman had raised a complaint in 2006 but withdrawn it in 2007, before giving her statement in 2009, prompting police to investigate.

The statements were made after the assault claims were published in the National Enquirer, which said the victim was a 54-year-old whose identity was being kept secret. It also reported the massage appointment cost $540.

Police specifically responded to claims by the woman -- who said she remained clothed through the alleged encounter -- that she had noticed her black slacks had "stains" on them.

Police said they did not collect her attire because they believed it would not provide evidence.

“At this point, the Police Bureau does not consider this an ongoing investigation unless new evidence is received in this case,” Wednesday's police statement said.

“If the complainant and the Portland Police Bureau wish to pursue the possibility of a criminal prosecution, additional investigation by the Bureau will be necessary and will be discussed with the Portland Police Bureau,” District Attorney Michael Schrunk said.

Gore -- Vice President in the Clinton Administration from 1993 to 2001 and a world-renowned environmentalist -- and his wife of 40 years Tipper announced their separation earlier this month. They have four children.

At the time Gore strenuously denied an affair with American environmental activist Laurie David -- the ex-wife of Larry David, co-creator of “Seinfeld” and “Curb Your Enthusiasm”. Laurie David, who divorced the comedian in 2007, also denied the affair.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...s-gore-groped/

Last edited by Th0r S1mpson; 06-24-10 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-24-10, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: Gore tries to warm globals of masseuse in hotel room

hell, for $540, you better get a happy ending
Old 06-24-10, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk God

I read about this earlier today. He should consult with Spitzer.
Old 06-24-10, 02:56 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

The statements were made after the assault claims were published in the National Enquirer, which said the victim was a 54-year-old whose identity was being kept secret. It also reported the massage appointment cost $540.
What self-respecting politician has an affair with a 54-year-old?
Old 06-24-10, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Armed only with her gift of acupressure massage and guile cunning she sought to escape the clutches of a lothario who was hot but not bothered.

"Sex Poodle:&nbsp;&nbsp;Call Me Al" -- The Lifetime Movie of the Week
Old 06-24-10, 03:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Wait, you can have a "masseuse" come to your hotel room at 11:00 at night and get a MASSAGE?

This lady is a trip.
Old 06-24-10, 03:11 PM

It's all Bush's fault.
Old 06-24-10, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I missed that part. Bush?
Old 06-24-10, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

As much as I consider Gore a destructive and malicious liar who has helped perpetrate one of the greatest scams on modern man I think this woman is most likely full of shit.

Hell, even Glenn Beck thought she was lying today.
Old 06-24-10, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by CRM114 View Post
I missed that part. Bush?
CBS' "Evening News": Gore's Loss To Bush Contributed To Separation
Old 06-24-10, 03:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that some mad scientist switched brains between Gore and Bill Clinton a few years ago. It's the only explanation that makes sense!
Old 06-24-10, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
I'm pretty sure that some mad scientist switched brains between Gore and Bill Clinton a few years ago. It's the only explanation that makes sense!
That does make a lot of sense, given how tubby Gore has gotten.
Old 06-24-10, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Was it the same mad scientist that swapped Palin's brain for a turnip?
Old 06-24-10, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

An Inconvenient Truth...In his pants.
Old 06-24-10, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DRG View Post
What self-respecting politician has an affair with a 54-year-old?
And with a WOMAN, too. Well, he isn't Republican, so I guess it's possible.
Old 06-24-10, 05:43 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DeputyDave View Post
As much as I consider Gore a destructive and malicious liar who has helped perpetrate one of the greatest scams on modern man I think this woman is most likely full of shit.
Old 06-24-10, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")

This is not just about the sexual assault allegation which I find somewhat lacking in credibility and totally lacking in evidence. There are also reports of numerous affairs by Gore allegedly leading to the Al/Tipper separation. While there are clearly no sexual assault charges that would hold up in court, I do think Gore is a massive sleazeball, cheating on his wife while bragging about their great 40 year marriage.
Old 06-27-10, 11:17 PM
DVD Talk God

Audio interview with the accuser that was released by the Portland Police.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="vxFlashPlayer1381" width="380" height="252" ><param name="movie" value="http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/flashembed/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullscreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="scale" value="noScale" /><param name="wmode" value="windowed" /><param name="flashvars" value="vxTemplate=http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/NYPost_Mini_Scalable.swf&amp;vxSiteId=ac31f425-cfeb-43f7-a398-08185b2394d5&amp;vxChannel=PostUsFeed&amp;vxClipId=1458_977001&amp;vxClickToPlay=clip&amp;vxTint=&am p;vxServerBase=&amp;vxBitrate=300&amp;vxCore=http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/vxCore.swf&amp;" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/flashembed/" width="380" height="252" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullscreen="true" quality="high" scale="noScale" wmode="windowed" flashvars="vxTemplate=http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/NYPost_Mini_Scalable.swf&amp;vxSiteId=ac31f425-cfeb-43f7-a398-08185b2394d5&amp;vxChannel=PostUsFeed&amp;vxClipId=1458_977001&amp;vxClickToPlay=clip&amp;vxTint=&am p;vxServerBase=&amp;vxBitrate=300&amp;vxCore=http://publish.vx.roo.com/nypost/viral/2010/vxCore.swf&amp;" ></embed></object>
Old 06-28-10, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 06-30-10, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

The woman has come forward and identified herself as Molly Hagerty. There is supposed to be much more in the National Enquirer out today.

One thing: I don't think she'd claim she has Gore DNA on her pants if she didn't and I suspect the Enquirer wouldn't go with it if at least that part weren't true. That would at least show something happened that Tipper wouldn't approve of.

Last edited by movielib; 06-30-10 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-30-10, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Nice of the Enquirer to be looking after Tipper.
Old 06-30-10, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Portland police reopen Gore investigation.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24102273/detail.html

Police Reopen Sex Abuse Case Against Al Gore
Al Gore Denies Allegation

POSTED: 4:34 pm PDT June 30, 2010
UPDATED: 5:25 pm PDT June 30, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland police have reopened the case regarding sex abuse allegations made in 2006 against former Vice President Al Gore.

Through a statement, Gore denied the allegations Wednesday.

"The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading and inaccurate story generated by tabloids," said spokeswoman Kalee Kreider in a statement. "Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

Police did not immediately elaborate on what led them to reopen the case.

"Further investigation into this matter will only benefit Mr. Gore," Kreider said.

A Portland masseuse identified as Molly Hagerty of southeast Portland said Gore sexually abused her at Hotel Lucia when she went to his room to perform a massage in 2006. Gore was in town for a speaking engagement on climate change.

Portland police investigated the allegations at least three times in the past four years and initially chose not to pursue charges against Gore because of a lack of evidence.

In an article this week in the National Enquirer, however, Hagerty said she has DNA evidence on a pair of slacks to prove her case. She also said she has a key witness and hotel surveillance video that will break the case open.

She called Gore, "a pervert" and a "sexual predator." Hagerty said he's "not what people think -- he is a sick man I just want justice served."

Hagerty was named in this week's National Enquirer, which had a photo of her on the cover.
I didn't expect this. I do believe they probably have Al's semen on the pants but I still don't know how they get from there to sexual assault.
Old 06-30-10, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I couldn't decide what to bold, so read it or don't.

Sounds like some freaky shit.

Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible
By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
June 29, 2010
(AP File)

The allegation that Al Gore sexually assaulted a woman in a Portland, Ore., hotel room nearly four years ago has dealt a serious blow to the former vice president's story that he and wife Tipper simply "grew apart" after 40 years of marriage.

The police report of the masseuse's complaint is 73 pages long and extremely detailed. According to the document, she got a call from the front desk of the trendy Hotel Lucia on the night of Oct. 24, 2006. The hotel had a special guest. Could she come at 10:30 p.m.?

She went to Gore's room carrying a folding massage table and other equipment. Gore, whom she had never met, greeted her with a warm embrace. "The hug went on a bit long, and I was taken just a bit aback by it," the masseuse told police. But she went along because Gore "was a VIP and a powerful individual and the Hotel Lucia had made it clear to me by inference that they were giving him 'the royal treatment.'"

Gore said he was tired from travel and described in detail the massage he wanted. It included work on the adductor muscles, which are on the inside of the thighs. "I mentally noted that a request for adductor work is a bit unusual," the masseuse told police, because it can be "a precursor to inappropriate behavior by a male client."

Gore also requested work on his abdomen. When that began, "He became somewhat vocal with muffled moans, etc.," the masseuse recounted. Gore then "demand[ed] that I go lower." When she remained focused on a "safe, nonsexual" area, Gore grew "angry, becoming verbally sharp and loud."

The masseuse asked Gore what he wanted. "He grabbed my right hand, shoved it down under the sheet to his pubic hair area, my fingers brushing against his penis," she recalled, "and said to me, 'There!' in a very sharp, loud, angry-sounding tone." When she pulled back, Gore "angrily raged" and "bellowed" at her.

Then, abruptly, the former vice president changed tone. It was "as though he had very suddenly switched personalities," she recalled, "and began in a pleading tone, pleading for release of his second chakra there."

"Chakra," in Gore's new-agey jargon, refers to the body's "energy centers," which the masseuse interpreted as having a specific meaning. "This was yet another euphemism for sexual activity he was requesting," she told police, "put cleverly as though it were a spiritual request or something."

She wanted to end the session, but Gore "wrapped me in an inescapable embrace" and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts." She tried to get away -- in the process calling Gore a "crazed sex poodle" -- but the former vice president was too strong for her.

A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel. "He then forced an open mouth kiss on me," she said.

At that moment, the masseuse brought up Gore's long marriage. "How do you rectify this with your wife?" she asked. That brought on another "quick shift" in Gore's mood. "I never saw anybody's moods just go like this," the masseuse told police, snapping her fingers.

The accuser said Gore maneuvered her into the bedroom. His iPod docking station was there, he told her, and he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink.

"As soon as he had it playing, he turned to me and immediately flipped me flat on my back and threw his whole body face down over atop of me," she said. "I was just shocked at his craziness."

"He pleaded, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, groped by breasts and painfully squeezed my nipples through my clothing, pressed his pelvis against mine, rubbed my buttocks with his hands and fingers and rubbed himself against my crotch, saying, 'You know you want to do it.'"

Finally she got away. Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming."

She got a lawyer and made an appointment to talk with authorities. She canceled and did not tell police until January 2009 and even then did not press charges.

In 2007, a Portland paper learned what had happened. Gore's lawyers called the story "absolutely false," and it wasn't published.

Now the National Enquirer has made the police report public. And Gore's family-man image will never be the same.
Old 06-30-10, 11:34 PM

What's with Democrats and ejaculate? That's why I vote Republican -- I guarantee you'll never read an article about Sarah Palin's semen!
Old 07-01-10, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk God

That's good.

It does seem odd that after the famous dress, Gore would repeat the mistake of his mentor.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.