Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Obama Cheating Scandal

Old 04-30-10, 11:19 PM

Obama Cheating Scandal

You've got to be skeptical of anything in the National Enquirer. But they deserve credit for breaking the John Edwards affair/lovechild scandal.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit.

"But to the best of knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds. Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

A top DC source told The ENQUIRER exclusively that the driver's account had been independently corroborated by investigators who believe the couple spent the night together at the hotel.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

"Investigators are attempting to obtain a tape from the hotel (that) shows Vera and Barack together," the DC insider confided.

"If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obam...elebrity/68589
Old 04-30-10, 11:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Obama Cheating Scandal

I heard he was actually attending a meeting with Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Aliens from Mars, the Bat Baby and Elvis. Ms. Baker was staying there on an unrelated matter.

Also, the driver's story is basically just that they walked into the hotel together...and that's it. The rest is basically libel.
Old 05-01-10, 12:20 AM
DVD Talk God

They sure got the whole Clinton/Lewinski thing completely wrong.
Old 05-01-10, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by DVD Josh View Post
I heard he was actually attending a meeting with Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Aliens from Mars, the Bat Baby and Elvis. Ms. Baker was staying there on an unrelated matter.

Also, the driver's story is basically just that they walked into the hotel together...and that's it. The rest is basically libel.
Where there's smoke there's fire. A married man does not walk into a hotel with a woman other than his wife at 10:30 pm.
Old 05-01-10, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk God

I honestly don't think he is having an affair. If you take time off from fucking up the country, it might actually manage to right itself. He won't let that happen. Just look at his biggest accomplishment in health care. You need to have your full attention at all times to get a masterpiece like that through. It's brilliant from page 1 to page 2258, and we all know it.....as soon as it becomes known what it is.
Old 05-01-10, 01:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DVD Josh View Post

You left out the John Edwards, Brad Pitt and Angilina Joli affair.
Old 05-01-10, 02:37 AM
DVD Talk Hero

One thing about Obama: I don't worry about his fidelity to Michelle.
Old 05-01-10, 04:24 AM

This isn't the first time Barack has been tied to Vera Baker. Back in 2008 there was a rumor that the two had an affair during his Senate campaign. It never moved because the media was too busy trying to get him elected. But now that the bloom is off the rose, I wonder if the story will gain some traction.

Here's the front page of The Globe:

Before the Edwards scandal, the Enquirer brought down Hart:

Old 05-01-10, 07:32 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

And I'm sure the proceding news story by The Enquirer will be Paul Newman is alive.
Old 05-01-10, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by wm lopez View Post
You left out the John Edwards, Brad Pitt and Angilina Joli affair.
Perhaps in your infinitely backwards wisdom you can explain how I left out something that has absolutely nothing to do with the article posted or what I posted myself.
Old 05-01-10, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk God

If he was having an affair, I couldn't care less. In fact, I expect it.
Old 05-01-10, 11:34 AM
X
Administrator

Originally Posted by Thor Simpson View Post
One thing about Obama: I don't worry about his fidelity to Michelle.
I'm sure he knows she would kill him and that she could do it.
Old 05-01-10, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
If he was having an affair, I couldn't care less. In fact, I expect it.
Same. However, the public reaction to those that do care would be priceless.
Old 05-01-10, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by jfoobar View Post
Same. However, the public reaction to those that do care would be priceless.
Yes, it would be "priceless" for those people who do care about it and originally voted for Obama. If they were so concerned about moral integrity they wouldn't have voted for him in the first place.
Old 05-01-10, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

A nice reaction:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/arc...affair_rumors/

The story is making the rounds, naturally, which simultaneously makes me uncomfortable and feel compelled to weigh in. Despite their occasionally getting big stories right, I don’t trust the Enquirer or the other gossip rags. A couple of sources of unknown motivation are enough for them. Then again, that’s increasingly true for the traditional press, too. TheGlobe , Drudge, and others are running with it.

As ZIP reminds us, the Vera Baker rumors have been around since the end of the 2008 campaign. At least the Daily Mail had the decency to call it “a shadowy smear campaign designed to derail his bid for the US Presidency by falsely claiming he had a close friendship with an attractive African-American female employee.” And, as DBKP observes, the Enquirer has apparently been working on the story ever since.

But, like Mediaite’s Frances Martel, I’ll believe it if and when the purported video emerges. As No Sheeples points out, “There’s a big difference between a second tier candidate for President nailing some weird videographer and actually being President and having an affair.”

It wouldn’t be the first time a politician had an affair while on the campaign trail, of course. If there were a political counterpart to the old VH-1 “Behind the Music” series, it would be as much a standard subplot as a drug-induced career spiral is for rock stars.

So, I suppose I wouldn’t be shocked if this bore out. I’d sure as hell be surprised, though. Despite significant ideological differences, Obama has always struck me as an incredibly decent sort. As Joe Biden said in a different context, he’s storybook, man. He’s seemingly excelled at everything he’s ever tried and is universally regarded by those who know him and work with him as down-to-earth, earnest, and hard working. And, while politicians always tout themselves as family men, Obama actually seems to be one, making time for his kids even while holding down the hardest job on the planet. Let’s just say he’s no Bill Clinton.

Further, while I suppose it would be good news for Republicans if true, I sincerely hope it isn’t. It’s just bad for the country to continually be let down by our leaders and role models. And that’s especially true for The First Black President, who serves as an inspiring example for a historically downtrodden group and has the very real potential to heal some very old wounds.
From the comments section over at OTB I noted this observation:

I can't wait to hear again how Obama is treated the same as Bush. I've seen Enquirer front pages about W affairs, even a few about Laura Bush's affairs. I also remember seeing about the Palins as well, yet we never saw any "respectable" blogs/media running with it until there was some actual proof.
Is that a fair statement? I don't tend to keep up with the Enquirer front pages normally.
Old 05-01-10, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

On the one hand, I think tabloids are usually fairly accurate with stories about affairs. On the other, I can't imagine Obama being stupid enough to risk everything he's worked for over a piece of ass. Yeah, I know it's the norm for many politicians, but he has to know a scandal like this could wipe out his ability to accomplish anything else on his agenda.
Old 05-01-10, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Is that a fair statement? I don't tend to keep up with the Enquirer front pages normally.
A quick search of their website doesn't show any stories on affairs by the Bush's. They did have an article about Palin having an affair with one of her husband's business partners in the mid-90's. It ran in 2008 and I can't honestly remember how much attention it was given.
Old 05-01-10, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

This is clearly BS. Everyone knows Michelle is a beard and Obama is queer.

The only way this would make sense is if Baker is Barack's drug connection.

Geez, people, don't just believe everything you read.
Old 05-01-10, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I work in the magazine business. The tabloids covered all of Bush's affairs, both George and Laura. They also cover everytime time Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have been caugfht fucking behind Angelina Jolie's back. Also how Jolie and Aniston have a bitch fight everytime it happens. Where is Aniston hiding all the babies Pitt knocked her up with behind Angelina's back? How come Elizabeth Taylor dies every two years? The pics they should print are the hot lesbo affairs Brittney Spears has with her assistants. Oprah should get off the pot and choose between this Steadman guy and her lesbo lovers. Enough already!

How come the other media is reporting about Sandra Bullock having AIDS. That everybody that is famous is gay, the natural kids are for show to throw everybody off, and all the adoptions are because the guy in the marraige can't get it up with a woman.

Last edited by rw2516; 05-01-10 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-01-10, 01:17 PM
DVD Talk Hero

From the comments section over at OTB I noted this observation:

I can't wait to hear again how Obama is treated the same as Bush. I've seen Enquirer front pages about W affairs, even a few about Laura Bush's affairs. I also remember seeing about the Palins as well, yet we never saw any "respectable" blogs/media running with it until there was some actual proof.
There were tabloid rumors that President Bush was having an affair with Secretary of State Rice, and that Laura Bush had moved out of the White House and was living at a hotel in D.C. I have no idea if the Enquirer published any of them.
Old 05-01-10, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by maxfisher View Post
A quick search of their website doesn't show any stories on affairs by the Bush's.
I believe those ran in The Globe and The Star. Although people lump all the tabloids together, they aren't all alike. The Enquirer and TMZ are as accurate as MSNBC or Fox; The Globe and The Star just make shit up.

They did have an article about Palin having an affair with one of her husband's business partners in the mid-90's. It ran in 2008 and I can't honestly remember how much attention it was given.
If I remember the Presidential election threads, it was a weekend wonder -- the rumor started circulating on a Friday, and by Monday it'd been debunked. The gist was that the Palins were mentioned in sealed divorce papers, and the Enquierer wanted to see them. Turned out the Palins had gone in halvesies with the other couple on some property and that had to be dealt with in the divorce settlement.
Old 05-01-10, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I have a friend of a friend who knows a pilot who flew Obama's campaign plane during the campaign and the guy apparantly swears up and down Obama would bring his mistress on flights and saw the two making out in the back of the plane...take that rumor for what you will.

That said, I could give a rat's ass if the guy is having an affair - has nothing to do with his performance. In fact, most of the Presidents we know have fooled around have been pretty darn good presidents.
Old 05-01-10, 02:46 PM
Banned by request

I too remember the Palin affair rumors. As for this, I hope it's true so that Obama has something to distract him from governing.
Old 05-01-10, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by X View Post
I'm sure he knows she would kill him and that she could do it.
She won't kill him. She'll put his balls in a vice, then use the sympathy she receives to be the next junior Senator from the state of New York.
Old 05-01-10, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

[QUOTE=Shannon Nutt;10134794]I have a friend of a friend who knows a pilot who flew Obama's campaign plane during the campaign and the guy apparantly swears up and down Obama would bring his mistress on flights and saw the two making out in the back of the plane...take that rumor for what you will.

That said, I could give a rat's ass if the guy is having an affair - has nothing to do with his performance. In fact, most of the Presidents we know have fooled around have been pretty darn good presidents. [/QUOTE]

Yea well his perfomance aint been so great either. If he has fooled around he wong be joining that list.....

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.