Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Religion, Politics and World Events
Reload this Page >

Jimmy Carter Is An Idiot (racism discussion)

Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Jimmy Carter Is An Idiot (racism discussion)

Old 10-05-09, 03:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Jimmy Carter Is An Idiot (racism discussion)

I will concede that although he was a terrible president (not the worst, though) he was not an idiot in the intellect sense of the word. I always hate when people do that. I'm not the biggest Bush fan but I could not stand when liberals would do that to him. He was not a dumb man, he wasn't even average, but he was constantly referred to as an idiot as well. As soon as I got in a discussion with anyone who seriously thought Bush had a bellow average IQ, I immediately discounted anything they had to say. If they were that lazy in their thinking then they had nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Take Obama for instance. Now, while claiming to believe in man caused global warming could be seen as a sign of mental retardation, I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is simply dishonest, self serving, and manipulative.
Old 10-06-09, 08:58 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Jimmy Carter Is An Idiot (racism discussion)

Originally Posted by classicman2 View Post

Need I remind that you that John Edwards builds (built) houses.
Yes, but only for his mistresses.

(Well, at least the ones carrying his babies).

Of course, he loses points for using campaign funds to pay Home Depot.