Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

The Re-Elect President Sarah Palin 2016 Thread

Old 04-27-14, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The Re-Elect President Sarah Palin 2016 Thread

Say, I just noticed that Sarah Palin hasn't said anything teeth-grindingly stupid in a while. I'll bet that's because she decided to lay low and do some studying to fill the many gaps in her knowledge so she can someday be taken seriously as a political figure. Good for her.
Old 04-27-14, 08:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Not quite - she hasn't been on other shows because she's been filming her own new show that just started airing.
Old 04-27-14, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by dork View Post
Say, I just noticed that Sarah Palin hasn't said anything teeth-grindingly stupid in a while. I'll bet that's because she decided to lay low and do some studying to fill the many gaps in her knowledge so she can someday be taken seriously as a political figure. Good for her.
Actually, just yesterday...
She said later in her address that if “I were in charge” — a line that drew applause from the crowd — “they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists.”
Old 04-27-14, 08:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by MoviePage View Post
Actually, just yesterday...
Well that's an amazing coincidence. What are the odds that dork bumps this thread to say that Governor Palin hasn't said anything stupid immediately after she says something stupid?
Old 04-28-14, 08:36 PM
Banned by request

It's a trick. Dork can actually see everything Palin does from his house in Russia.
Old 04-28-14, 10:21 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by inri222 View Post
Do people still iron wrinkles out? I got a steamer from Target for like ten bucks that takes out wrinkles quick.

Also my girlfriend NEVER does the laundry. She always piggybacks on my loads. I seriously don't even think she knows how to use a washing machine but I don't care when I do laundry she doesn't bother me. 2 hours of laundry = 2 episodes of Orphan Black/House of Cards/Breaking Bad undisturbed.
Old 04-29-14, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

You can't iron a shirt properly with a steamer.
Old 10-10-14, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Hero

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rawl/16983451/

Police report details party brawl involving Palin family

A police report, released Thursday by the Anchorage Police Department, details a brawl at an Alaska birthday party last month involving Sarah Palin's family and describes a knockdown, drag-out affair of sucker punches, heavy drinking, bloody mouths, name-calling and a shirt hastily removed for a fight.

News accounts of the Sept. 6 incident were reported at the time, but the official police report was not released until the Anchorage municipal prosecutor's office said Thursday it will not be proceeding with charges in the case, The Anchorage Daily News reports.

Sarah Palin, a former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential nominee, has remained largely quiet about the incident, referring to it only obliquely on her Facebook page two weeks afterward.

She wrote, "I love my Bristol! My straight-shooter is one of the strongest young women you'll ever meet. I have to say this as a proud mama: right up there with their work ethic and heart for those less fortunate, my kids' defense of family makes my heart soar!"

The report, written by attending officers, recounts the skirmish at an outdoor party attended by several members of the Palin family, including Sarah and Todd Palin, their two daughters, Bristol, 23, Willow, 20, and their son Track, 26.

One of the officers noted a long white limousine, used by the Palins, parked out front when he arrived, and a white male, who turned out to be Track, being led toward it. According to the report, he had blood around his mouth and on his hands and appeared to have an injury under his left eye.

"He appeared heavily intoxicated and he acted belligerent at first, but I was able to get him to step out of the car, and a female, who turned out to be his mother, told him to talk to me," officer John Daily writes.

The report said Track was "angry and intoxicated" and that the officer had a "hard time getting him to calm down."

Eventually, Track told Daily that "some guys were talking rudely to his sisters, making them cry" and that he confronted one of them. He "said he would fight him, so Track took off his shirt to fight."

At this point, Track said, he was "hit from behind and Todd stated that there were two guys attacking Track at this time," according to the report.

Todd, Sarah's husband and Track's father, also told the officer that Bristol "got knocked to the ground by the owner of the house."

Bristol, who the officer said "appeared heavily intoxicated and upset," told officers that the brawl started when her younger sister, Willow, said that a girl had hit her.

Matthew McKenna, who was attending the party, told officers he saw Bristol punch Korey Klingenmeyer, the owner of the house, "in the face six times and he just stood there" before a group of wives tackled her to the ground.

"McKenna went to Bristol, picked her up, and brought her from the yard to the street and put her down," the report said. "At that point, Todd and Sarah Palin were there asking what happened and he told them to leave. Nobody listened, and yet another fight started."

At one point, as police were interviewing witnesses, Todd Palin confronted Klingenmeyer and asked him if "he called his daughter a 'bitch.' " Willow then came up "also got involved flipping (Klingenmeyer) off and getting loud." Officer Ruth Adolf noted that "we eventually separated everyone, and the Palin family ended up leaving."

In the end, McKenna told one of the officers, "the whole thing was one big misunderstanding among friends due to too much alcohol and people talking trash."

No arrests were made, the report said, "due to the fact that everyone involved declined to press charges when spoke to at the incident."

The police report appeared to indicate that Sarah Palin was not interviewed by the officers.
Old 10-10-14, 09:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

That's a staged plant. Palin wants to be more identifiable with her supporters.
Old 10-10-14, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The only thing incongruous about the whole incident is the limo. The rest seems fairly normal.
Old 10-10-14, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

How is this not on youtube?
Old 10-22-14, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Sarah Palin Brawl: Police Photos Made Public, But Don’t Show Anyone’s Face — Can You ID The Perps?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1554602/sar...31GsEauMZWj.99

police interview audio here :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZBohlYgp-6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-18-17, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The latest from the family values folks

Track Palin, son of politician Sarah Palin, arrested in Alaska
Reuters By Yereth Rosen,Reuters 11 hours ago

By Yereth Rosen

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The elder son of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was in jail on Sunday, facing assault and burglary charges in her home state of Alaska.

Track Palin, 28, appeared in state court in Palmer, Alaska, earlier in the day, on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor assault and criminal mischief charges, court records showed. All the charges involved domestic violence, the records indicated.

It is not clear whether he entered a plea to the charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/track-pal...014551075.html
Old 12-18-17, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Nice to see her son in the news this time. When this thread got bumped I figured it was because Palin's daughter squeezed out another illegitimate kid.
Old 12-18-17, 11:05 AM

Does that mean he will have a Track Record?
Old 12-18-17, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by cungar View Post
Can you imagine how much more screwed up the kid would be if he had only one parent... or if his parents were gay. The kid dodged a bullet there!
Old 12-18-17, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Thanks Obama!
Old 12-18-17, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by smg669 View Post
Does that mean he will have a Track Record?
Booooo!!!
Old 12-18-17, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by cungar View Post

Track Palin, son of politician Sarah Palin, arrested in Alaska
Reuters By Yereth Rosen,Reuters 11 hours ago

By Yereth Rosen

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The elder son of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was in jail on Sunday, facing assault and burglary charges in her home state of Alaska.

Track Palin, 28, appeared in state court in Palmer, Alaska, earlier in the day, on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor assault and criminal mischief charges, court records showed. All the charges involved domestic violence, the records indicated.

It is not clear whether he entered a plea to the charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/track-pal...014551075.html
Poor kid grew up with a Kenyan-born Muslim in the White House. No wonder he's so screwed up.
Old 12-18-17, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Or maybe he just listened to Eminem too much.
Old 12-18-17, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Details!!!

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...218-story.html

New details emerged Monday about the arrest of Track Palin, the eldest son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, with charging documents saying he broke into his parents’ home and beat his father, who was brandishing a gun but refused to shoot.

Track Palin, 28, was arrested Saturday and is charged with first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and criminal mischief; he remains in custody. A court filing describes a chaotic scene at the family’s home in Wasilla, Alaska, when Track Palin confronted his father over a truck he wanted to pick up.

His father, Todd Palin, had told him not to come to the home because Track Palin had been drinking and taking pain medication, according to a sworn police affidavit and charging documents.
Old 12-18-17, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
Poor kid grew up with a Kenyan-born Muslim in the White House. No wonder he's so screwed up.
I blame Hillary Clinton's administration.
Old 12-18-17, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

If my dumbass mom named me Track, I'd be out assaultin' and burglarizin' too.
Old 10-01-18, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Thanks again Obama!

Track Palin arrested on domestic violence charges

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/us/tr...est/index.html
Old 10-01-18, 12:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I blame the Deep State.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.