Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Watch this video and tell me your thoughts

Old 06-06-08, 06:04 PM

Watch this video and tell me your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22XEkJY62VA

My thoughts on it, the short version, i feel sorry for her, not like she is crazy or anything because despite what she was about to do and her thoughts, she seems very sane to me, and i would like to help her one day, if she is still around.

I will give her more then a second chance, try 3, 4, 5 and forever chances. Sending her to jail is not right answer
Old 06-06-08, 06:16 PM
DVD Talk Ruler

You wouldn't like my thoughts.

Last edited by General Zod; 06-06-08 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-06-08, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by General Zod
The OP wouldn't like my thoughts about the woman or about him.
Old 06-06-08, 07:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by CrusaderU.2.K.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22XEkJY62VA

My thoughts on it, the short version, i feel sorry for her, not like she is crazy or anything because despite what she was about to do and her thoughts, she seems very sane to me, and i would like to help her one day, if she is still around.

I will give her more then a second chance, try 3, 4, 5 and forever chances. Sending her to jail is not right answer
Well, I don't think wanting to help her and sending her to jail are mutually exclusive. I would certainly like to see her helped if she's truly repentant for her former actions and wants to make amends in whatever way she can. But that doesn't mean she's not still guilty of a crime and if convicted would face appropriate sentencing from the criminal justice system of a liberal democracy like Israel.
Old 06-06-08, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by General Zod
Originally Posted by sracer
The OP wouldn't like my thoughts about the woman or about him.
oh yeah???

well you two wouldn't like my thoughts, neither would the OP, nor that woman, nor anyone on this whole forum, or anyone else on the planet ...

i win...

did the video suck?... i didn't watch it...
Old 06-06-08, 08:22 PM
Suspended

Well, she would be a useful tool in teaching young Palestinian children about the stupidty of suicide bombings. Have her paroled on that condition, and if she violates it, she's subject to serving whatever sentence Israel decides.
Old 06-06-08, 08:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Very sad situtation that woman was put through. I dont think she has a chance of being found not guilty. It didnt look like she had a mental disorder that would prove she didnt know what was going on. If they let her go, she may become unstable from something else and go through with an attack.