Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk > Religion, Politics and World Events
Reload this Page >

Is there a good online resource to check out the players in the election?

Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Old 12-20-07, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I.e. what does Hillary believe we should do about illegal immigration, what's Obama's stand on abortion, etc.?

First time voting in the next elections! (in the final stages of the citizenship process, should be done by November 08).
Old 12-20-07, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

OnTheIssues
Old 12-20-07, 08:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, that's a great site. I was trying to remember it the other day to check out a few things, but couldn't think of it it, so thanks for posting it.

Looking over the listing for Dennis Kucinich, and after seeing him in debates, do any of you view him as something of a "fake". I suppose it's possible that he is actually sincere about much of what he says, but he comes off as someone who is going against the grain to be different just for the sake of being different.
Old 12-20-07, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Brent L
Yeah, that's a great site. I was trying to remember it the other day to check out a few things, but couldn't think of it it, so thanks for posting it.

Looking over the listing for Dennis Kucinich, and after seeing him in debates, do any of you view him as something of a "fake". I suppose it's possible that he is actually sincere about much of what he says, but he comes off as someone who is going against the grain to be different just for the sake of being different.
He's been pretty consistently left-wing for as long as he's been in politics (30 years). You never know, but I'd be very surprised if he doesn't believe in the policies he advocates.