Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk > Religion, Politics and World Events

Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Old 07-03-17, 03:10 AM   #226
I am not grundle

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING In The Political Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Stiffler View Post
This is fascinating. Why do you care? You have 16 posts on here and several are about grundle. I'm genuinely interested in the connection!
I am the assistant to the traveling secretary for the Memphis chapter of the international order of IHGC (I Hate Grundle Club). Our organization is proud to have more than 200,000 duespaying members in more than 150 chapters, which are located in various cites of more than 30 countries all over the world.

We were getting pretty bored at our last few meetings, as there has not been anything new to talk about in quite some time. We were wondering when grundle's DVD Talk suspension was set to expire.
Old 07-03-17, 03:21 AM   #227
I am not grundle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tyner View Post
My understanding is that his account will be reinstated when the email issue is resolved.
The email issue was resolved a few months ago. Grundle can now access the email account that he used to register here.

Our organization had contacted grundle abut this some time ago. He said he had signed up at DVD Talk with a Hotmail account that he hadn't used in many years. He said that even though he had entered the correct password, Hotmail wouldn't let him access the email account without first entering his cell phone number. But grundle said he had never owned a cell phone.

So we had an online fundraiser to buy grundle a cellphone so he could access his email account so he could get unbanned at DVD Talk. By the time the fundraiser was over, 83 contributors had donated a total of 37 cents. This was enough to buy six minutes of cell phone time, and it came with a free cell phone.

Anyway, grundle can now access the email account that he used to sign up.
Old 07-03-17, 05:59 AM   #228
DVD Talk Legend

Your organization? Wtf is this drama? Is grundle a Somali pirate? 83 contributors donated 37 cents? Is this real?
Old 07-03-17, 06:02 AM   #229
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Sturgess View Post
I am the assistant to the traveling secretary for the Memphis chapter of the international order of IHGC (I Hate Grundle Club). Our organization is proud to have more than 200,000 duespaying members in more than 150 chapters, which are located in various cites of more than 30 countries all over the world.

We were getting pretty bored at our last few meetings, as there has not been anything new to talk about in quite some time. We were wondering when grundle's DVD Talk suspension was set to expire.
Ooooooh. So it's a joke? You had me lost.
Old 07-03-17, 06:42 AM   #230
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Sturgess View Post
The email issue was resolved a few months ago. Grundle can now access the email account that he used to register here.
Has that been communicated to the mod/admin who suspended him? If not, I'll let the other mods know.
"When you're in your twenties, you wonder what everyone's thinking of you. When you're in your thirties, you don't care what people think of you. And when you reach your forties, you find out no one was ever thinking of you in the first place."
-Patton Oswalt
Old 07-03-17, 07:45 AM   #231
I am not grundle

Quote:
Has that been communicated to the mod/admin who suspended him?
Apparently not.

Quote:
If not, I'll let the other mods know.
On behalf of our 200,000 members, I thank you.