Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Clinton's still a perv.....

Old 11-07-05, 06:53 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,032
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clinton's still a perv.....

This photo cracks me up. This girl's only 11, and he seems to being leering at her, in a creepy dirty old man sorta way.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/051103/4...YzBHNlYwN0bXA-
Old 11-07-05, 06:58 PM
  #2  
Enormous Genitals
 
Bandoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Posts: 33,510
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
George Bush is still a cokehead

This photo cracks me up. He seems to be stumbling, in a totally coked-out kind of way.

Old 11-07-05, 07:18 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk God
 
kvrdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 86,189
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
She is hot.



Sorry.
Old 11-07-05, 07:21 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Working for Gizmonic Institute
Posts: 10,428
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You damn old dog killing perv...

...you took my line.
Old 11-07-05, 09:44 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Milford
Posts: 989
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caption: Clinton: "yeah . . . Hillary's out of town, you and me tonight"
Old 11-07-05, 11:29 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 3,678
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MartinBlank
This photo cracks me up. This girl's only 11, and he seems to being leering at her, in a creepy dirty old man sorta way.
Seems to me that you are just seeing what you want to see.
Old 11-08-05, 12:05 AM
  #7  
Moderator
 
Groucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 71,038
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
I didn't think it was possible, but the forum's hit a new low.
Old 11-08-05, 12:40 AM
  #8  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Earth ....
Posts: 4,757
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I am usually all for cheap political shots especially involving GWB.

However, I think this thread needs to be locked. Insinuating that Bill Clinton may be leering at an eleven year old girl is disgusting and shameful. Comments like "she is hot" even as a joke is tasteless considering she is an eleven year old girl. Please lock this thread moderators.
Old 11-08-05, 12:43 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,527
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vandelay_Inds
Whatever... I still wouldn't vote for him.
This thread's in bad taste. But this was actually a somewhat witty comment. And by a conservative too! Color me shocked!
Old 11-08-05, 01:48 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,032
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to offend.....it was forwarded to me by more than one of my conservative friends, they thought it was funny, I thought it was funny, so, I decided to pass the funny along.
Old 11-08-05, 01:52 AM
  #11  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Bronkster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AnaheimLand, SoCal
Posts: 16,643
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Bandoman's was funnier
Old 11-08-05, 02:44 AM
  #12  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: The land of chocolate
Posts: 6,617
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MartinBlank
This photo cracks me up. This girl's only 11, and he seems to being leering at her, in a creepy dirty old man sorta way.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/051103/4...YzBHNlYwN0bXA-


I quite like Clinton (certainly take him over Bush any day), but I can see where this is funny. That grin really is fake IMO.
Old 11-08-05, 03:16 AM
  #13  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: MA
Posts: 17,003
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is there a website that counts down the days until she's 18?
Old 11-08-05, 10:32 AM
  #14  
DVD Talk God
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Posts: 68,522
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two things Bill could always turn on - a grin and that little tear in the left eye when he felt your pain.
Old 11-09-05, 05:28 PM
  #15  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Leandro/San Francisco
Posts: 7,422
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always says, at least he didnt send thousands to their death.
Old 11-09-05, 05:59 PM
  #16  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
DVD Polizei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 53,261
Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts
Aparently you're not Catholic. Clinton killed hundreds of millions of little living beings.
Old 11-09-05, 07:12 PM
  #17  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Norm de Plume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,341
Received 76 Likes on 59 Posts
His hands are strategically placed to cover the bulge in his pants.
Old 11-10-05, 04:56 AM
  #18  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: howell nj
Posts: 4,400
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clinton-perv
Bush-ring ding

ill take the perv.
Old 11-11-05, 08:14 PM
  #19  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,639
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by riley_dude
I always says, at least he didnt send thousands to their death.
Well, three thousand died on 9/11.

And this was the guy that refused Bin Laden when the Saudis tried to give him to us in 1998 and did literally nothing about the building Al Quada worldwide terror network even though they repeatedly attacked us throughout the nineties...

If you wanna play that game.
Old 11-11-05, 11:10 PM
  #20  
DVD Talk Hero
 
JasonF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 40,227
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by natesfortune
Well, three thousand died on 9/11.

And this was the guy that refused Bin Laden when the Saudis tried to give him to us in 1998 and did literally nothing about the building Al Quada worldwide terror network even though they repeatedly attacked us throughout the nineties...

If you wanna play that game.
If you're going to criticize Clinton, at least get your facts straight. It was the Sudanese who offered to arrest bin Laden, not the Saudis, and it was in 1996, not 1998. The Clinton administration didn't have a case to indict bin Laden in the U.S. and couldn't persuade Saudi Arabia to accept him. Given the political, legal, and intelligence realities of the time, the only thing the U.S. could do was get him kicked out of Sudan, uprooting him from his established networks.
Old 11-11-05, 11:14 PM
  #21  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Nazgul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Jayhawk Central, Kansas
Posts: 7,125
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JasonF
The Clinton administration didn't have a case to indict bin Laden in the U.S. and couldn't persuade Saudi Arabia to accept him. Given the political, legal, and intelligence realities of the time, the only thing the U.S. could do was get him kicked out of Sudan, uprooting him from his established networks.
I think that's the problem. Clinton was looking for a 'warm and fuzzy' solution, when he should have been looking for a 9mm solution.

We should have quietly made OBL vanish.
Old 11-12-05, 02:09 AM
  #22  
DVD Talk Hero
 
JasonF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 40,227
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Nazgul
I think that's the problem. Clinton was looking for a 'warm and fuzzy' solution, when he should have been looking for a 9mm solution.

We should have quietly made OBL vanish.
Clinton tried to get bin Laden sent to Saudi Arabia in the hopes that he would be quickly convicted of plotting against King Fahd and summarily beheaded. I'm not sure that qualifies as warm and fuzzy.

With a decade of hindsight, knowing what bin Laden would become, it's easy to say we should have assassinated him. But remember -- in 1996, he hadn't yet been linked to any dead Americans. Ordering his plane shot down under those circumstances is a lot harder.
Old 11-13-05, 03:16 AM
  #23  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,032
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by riley_dude
I always says, at least he didnt send thousands to their death.

Bosnia? I don't think "thousands" died, but, why the hell were we there?
Old 11-13-05, 05:43 AM
  #24  
bhk
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Right of Atilla The Hun
Posts: 19,749
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is the point of this thread?
It's like putting a thread up with the title: "Sun still rises in East."
Old 11-13-05, 10:59 AM
  #25  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 467
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JasonF
Clinton tried to get bin Laden sent to Saudi Arabia in the hopes that he would be quickly convicted of plotting against King Fahd and summarily beheaded. I'm not sure that qualifies as warm and fuzzy.

With a decade of hindsight, knowing what bin Laden would become, it's easy to say we should have assassinated him. But remember -- in 1996, he hadn't yet been linked to any dead Americans. Ordering his plane shot down under those circumstances is a lot harder.
Can we stop the politican partizenship and get back to the pedophilia?!!!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.