Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

Senate 2004: Analysis and predictions

Old 10-20-04, 12:14 AM

Senate 2004: Analysis and predictions

The current makeup of the Senate is 51 Republican, 48 Democrats, and 1 Independent. There are 19 Democratic held seats up for election and 15 Republican held seat up for election. Going into the November election we have a Senate of 36 GOP, 29 Dem, and 1 Independent.

Eleven Democratic Seats are certain to be retained. They are:
(Latest reputable poll lead in parenthesis, if available.)

Lincoln - AR (+28)
Boxer - CA (+16)
Dodd - CT (+45)
Inouye - HI
Bayh - IN (+39)
Mikulski - MD (+24)
Reid - NV (+26)
Schumer - NY (+48)
Dorgan - ND (+39)
Wyden - OR
Leahy - VT (+46)

Ten Republican Seats are in the same position. Those seats are:

Shelby - AL
McCain - AZ
Crapo - ID
Grassley - IA (+40)
Brownback - KS
Bond - MO (+15)
Gregg - NH (+52)
Voinovich - OH (+28)
Specter - PA (+19)
Bennett - UT (+37)

Three other races are sometimes put into a likely category, instead of the certain or solid category. I won’t do this, as I think all three are certain to be held by the incumbent party. Those incumbents are:

(Dem)
Murray - WA (+15)
Feingold - WI (+14)

(Rep)
Bunning - KY (+8)

Meanwhile, two additional races are certain to switch party hands. Illinois will go from the GOP to the Dems and Mr. Obama, while Georgia will go from Dem to Republican and Mr. Isakson.

Based on these numbers, we have a Senate that is made up of 48 Republicans, 43 Democrats, and 1 Independent, with eight races deciding the balance. An analysis and prediction of each of those eight toss-up races follow below.
Old 10-20-04, 12:15 AM

Democratic Held Seats

There are five toss-up races in seats currently held by a Democratic Senator, four of which feature retiring Senators and no incumbent left to defend the seat. In alphabetical order:

Florida

Maybe all things do once again lead to Florida. It is a critical race for control of the Senate, one in which both parties admit is a make or break race in their chances of possessing legislative control come January. More money will be spent on this race than all others, just as more has already been spent.

Democratic Senator Bob Graham is retiring after three terms. His retirement leaves the door open for Democratic challenger Betty Castor, the former Education Commissioner, and Republican nominee Mel Martinez, the former Bush administration HUD Secretary.

The story of Mr. Martinzez is particularly interesting to me, as it is a true American success story. He is a Cuban American who escaped the tyranny of Cuba at the age of fifteen. His support amongst the Cuban-American community may be the key to his victory. If they turn out in large numbers he will win, if not he will be in trouble.

So far the polls are very close and in a state of seemingly never ending fluctuation. The most recent poll, a Mason-Dixon Poll conducted 10/14 - 10-16 shows a dead heat with both candidates receiving 45% support. However, the news is a bit better for Mr. Martinez. After leading early after the primaries, Ms. Castor has had the lead. All recent movement has been towards Mr. Martinez, as also indicated by An InsiderAdvantage poll conducted 10/14 - 10/16 and which shows Mr. Martinez with a two point lead, a four point swing from their previous poll.

Ultimately, the Senate race in Florida is likely to come down to two things: voter turnout and President Bush. Mr. Martinez has been touting his relationship with the President, and banking on his association. For her part, Ms. Castor has not exactly been running up the banner of Mr. Kerry. Instead, she is focusing on her ability to do what is best for the voters of Florida, not simply what is best for the President. Yet, if Mr. Bush does well in Florida, and if he creates significant turn-out amongst non-Cuban American Republicans, Mr. Martinez will win. Likewise, Mr. Martinez will aid the President by turning out the Cuban American vote for Mr. Bush. I think this turnout plus for the GOP, coupled with Ms. Castor’s problems over the terrorism issue, (she supported Sami al-Arian after he was being investigated), point to a Republican victory in November in the Sunshine state.
Prediction: Martinez (Republican gain)

Louisiana

Senator John Breaux (D) is retiring, disappointing many of the good people of Louisiana, and our very own C-Man. Mr. Breaux is also stepping down after three terms. The candidates are many for this open seat as Louisiana does not have party races. Instead, all candidates are grouped together and the fifty percent threshold must be met in order for a victor to be declared. If no candidate achieves that magic number, a run-off election will be held. The leading candidates however are, Republican David Vitter , a U.S. Representative, and Democrats Chris John , also a Congressman, and State Treasurer John Kennedy.

I was hesitant to even include this race in the toss-up section. I did so merely because many others do, and because there still is some doubt as to whether Mr. Vitter will be able to achieve the necessary 50% in order to avoid the runoff election. He will. This race is over, Mr. Vitter will be the winner on election day with over 50% vote, and will become Louisiana’s first Republcian Senator. That is enough on this contest.

Prediction: Vitter (Republican gain)

North Carolina

The home state of our Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee, whose seat is being sought by Republican challenger Rep. Richard Burr and Democratic challenger Erskine Bowles, former aide to President Clinton. This has been a rather odd race. Initially, most felt that Mr. Burr would win handily, given the nature of the electorate in North Carolina, and the fact that Mr. Bowles has the “C” word constantly attached next to his name. A funny thing happened on the way to Washington though. In the early stages, Burr ran what was easily the worst campaign of any significant Senate challenger. For his part Mr. Bowles, who just may be the brightest guy running and might even become the sharpest member of the Senate, ran a very good campaign early on. He has very good statewide name recognition since he ran for the State’s other Senate seat back in 2002. He only received 45% of the vote in that race against Mrs. Dole, but he has improved considerably since then. Any person who claims that politicians never talk about the issues have never bothered to listen to Mr. Bowles. If anything, he speaks too much about them.

Rep. Burr also has fairly high statewide name recognition, having been a candidate for this seat for basically the last 18 months. He has raised plenty of money to aid his cause, becoming one of the GOP’s most successful fundraisers. He also has received much support from many party bigwigs, including recent stumps by Jesse Helms and ex-President Bush. While he stumbled many times early on, he has picked up the pace as of late, and the race is now considered a dead heat.

The latest poll comes from a Republican pollster American Viewpoint and shows Rep. Burr with the lead at 47% to 45% for Mr. Bowles. This is the first poll of any type in recent times showing this for Burr. The other recent poll, a Mason-Dixon Poll give Mr. Bowles the two point edge. It truly is either candidate's race at this point in time. The main issues continue to be trade/outsourcing and tobacco. Mr. Burr has made great strides in pulling this even, but I have to believe that the better candidate will win this race.

Prediction: Bowles (Democratic hold)

South Carolina

The race to replace the retiring Ernest Hollings has gotten much closer than most had ever expected. Democratic challenger Inez Tenenbaum and Republican challenger Rep. Jim DeMint have both been running aggressive grass roots campaigns based on fairly conservatvie principles. Both candidates have tried to highlight areas of agreement with President Bush, as he is sure to take the State with a considerable margin. Also interesting is how Ms. Tenenbaum has purposefully ran away from Mr. Kerry, even going so far as to not answer a question if she would invite him to South Carolina and if his presence would help or hinder her efforts. This race will be decided primarily on South Carolina issues. Ms. Tenenbaum, the State Superintendent of Education, has focused on education issues, and has attacked Mr. DeMint over his National Sales Tax proposal. She has gained some traction over the latter topic.

Early thinking was that the winner of the GOP primary would walk to victory. Mr. DeMint was a surprise winner to some. He ran as a fiscal conservative free-trader in protectionist friendly South Carolina. He finished second in the GOP primary, but since a 50% majority was not achieved, he made it to the runoff election. Once there, and having secured the support from third place primary finisher Thomas Ravenel and his lowcountry base, he won the runoff quite easily, 60 to 40 percent over a protectionist opponent. Mr. DeMint is still running on these free trade, anti-tax ideas. It seems to be working well enough for him.

Recent reputable polls, such as McLaughlin & Associates and Mason-Dixon, taken within the last week to ten days give Mr. DeMint a ten or twelve point lead respectively. Some non-reputable polls out within the last week give him between a three and six point lead. Ms. Tenenbaum has made it a closer race than expected, but in the end, the nod has to go to Mr. DeMint, even in spite of his appearance on Meet the Press.

Prediction: DeMint (Republican gain)

South Dakota

Which brings us to the granddaddy of them all, the race called the most important race in this nation, second only to the actual Presidential race. It pits incumbent Senator Tom Daschle against second time Republican challenger and former U.S. Congressman John Thune.

I can not analyze this race objectively, so I won’t attempt to. Suffice to say, it is an even race that has boatloads of money being spent on it. The latest Zogby Poll from two weeks ago gives Mr. Daschle a two point edge, while a POS Poll gives Mr. Thune a three point advantage. If I were forced to make a bet on the outcome of this one, I would probably, revoltingly, have to pick Mr. Daschle as the probable winner. It’s just hard for me to picture him losing. However, I don’t have to yet, so I am not.

Prediction: none
Old 10-20-04, 12:16 AM

Republican held seats

Alaska

Appointed incumbent Lisa Murkowski is seeking to retain her seat against the challenge of former governor Tony Knowles. Ms. Murkowski was appointed to the Senate in 2002 when the sitting Senator, her father, won his bid for the governorship of the State. This apparent nepotism at its lowest caused quite an uproar in Alaska where folks are perhaps even less fond of these type of things than elsewhere in the nation. The situation has been more complicated by Governor Murkowski's tenure as governor. His popularity has plummeted as he has broken many of his campaign promises. This has rubbed off on his daughter and her campaign. A Democrat has not been elected to the Senate from Alaska in thirty years, but that could very well change this year.

Ms. Murkowski has been given fairly high grades for her Senate job performance by the people of Alaska and touts a mid fifties approval rating. She is still dogged however by how she got the job. Perhaps more damaging to her though, was the beating she took in the Republican primary. The basic charge against her is that she is not a true conservative, something critically important for Republicans in Alaska to be. Her stance on abortion has been particularly damaging, she still has not received any Alaskan pro-life endorsements. She has ran a good campaign, raising over $1.2 million in the third quarter alone, and spending nearly twice that in the same time period. Despite her many problems, her running of an effective and broad campaign has led to a close race. The latest poll, a Ivan Moore Research Poll (D) conducted at the begining of October shows Mr. Knowles with only a three point lead, 48 to 45 percent.

Mr. Knowles has also run a very good comprehensive campaign. He was fairly popular as governor, and is considered to be more of an independent than a Democrat. Like most Democratic candidates in close races, he is running away from Mr. Kerry, especially on the ANWR issue. He supports drilling, like most Alaskans do. He received high marks when he sued the Clinton administration over the ownership of federal lands. Similar to Ms. Murkowski, he has raised considerable amounts of money, and has almost double the amount on hand as his opponent. He is in a very good position, with money in the bank and favorabilities nearing the 60 percent mark. I am going to go against history and with current trends and declare a Knowles victory in November.

Prediction: Knowles (Democratic gain)

Colorado

The surprise retirement of Ben Nighthorse Campbell has thrown a once certain race into a tailspin of uncertainty. Democratic state Attorney General Ken Salazar easily won his primary battle and will face-off against late Republican entry and beer magnate Pete Coors, who had a much more contentious and expensive primary battle. What was considered to be a certain Republican hold, this race is now anybody’s game. The most recent polls show a very close and disputed race. A Democratic poll by Harstad Research conducted 10/17-10/18 gives Mr. Salazar a 6 point advantage. Meanwhile, a CNN/Gallup poll conducted a day earlier, but for a longer duration, gives Mr. Salazar only a 1 point lead. To round out the confusion, a POS poll conducted 10/13-10/15 gives Mr. Coors a five point lead. You figure them out.

Both candidates have spent over $4 million dollars in the latest reporting quarter, underscoring the importance of this race. Since Mr. Coors got into this race late, it has been Mr. Salazar who has generally been in the lead. He has capitalized on his middle of the road positions, which serves one well in the diverse Colorado, and on his Hispanic heritage, which aids him greatly in the growing Hispanic community in Colorado. Long was he the favorite of the party establishment, and his campaign has shown this. He is knowledgeable, has not alienated too many of the electorate, and has not made any major gaffes. In all ways, he has put himself into position to win the election.

Mr. Coors has not been as fortunate. He won a heated primary, by a surprising 20% margin, in which he was labeled as being too moderate, and in which he took grief over his call of lowering the drinking age, and in which he stumbled over who is the Canadian Prime Minister. Another problem he experienced was that the GOP establishment was split, with many favoring his primary opponent as the true conservative, while others deemed Coors the more electable. It appears now that he has put all of that behind him. He has a good staff and close to $1 million dollars on hand to spend for the final push. He will do well and make the race close, but as much as I wish Mr. Coors to win this race, I have to go with the more organized Mr. Salazar.

Prediction: Salazar (Democratic gain)

Oklahoma

The final race pits former United States Congressman Dr. Tom Coburn against current Rep. Brad Carson from the Democratic side in a bid to replace the retiring Senator Nickles. This is another complete see-saw battle, with both candidates claiming to possess the edge. The two most recent polls, one from Wilson Research, the other from SoonerPoll bear this out. Both polls mentioned were initiated on October 14th. One give a two point lead to Mr. Carson, while the other a two point lead to Dr. Coburn.

Mr. Carson is the establishment candidate who has built his candidacy statewide over the last year. He is fairly well regarded throughout the state, though some in the more conservative areas would take exception to that assessment. He has run away from Mr. Kerry, instead focusing on his moderate legislative record and on themes of job creation and economic reforms for Oklahoma. He has not gone against President Bush or the Iraqi war. He clearly is trying to appeal to the normal Republican voters, in fact claiming that his opponent is too conservative even for the Sooner state. He was basically unopposed during his primary, and he stands in good shape organizationally and monetarily.

The race however should always have been Dr. Coburn’s to win. After entering the race late, mostly at the urging of the conservative establishment, he easily beat his primary opponent garnering over 60% of the vote. He is a darling of the pro-growth crowd, and lauded by true conservatives as well. He was very well liked by his constituents during his tenure in Congress, becoming one of the very few who kept his self-imposed term limit promise. He should be dominating this race. However, he isn’t, and the reasons for this are the huge blunders he has made. I won’t get into them all, but the two biggest were his war of words with a former patient who has accused him of sterilizing her without her consent, and his somewhat disparaging remarks about “fake” Native Americans. When it was first announced that he was going to run, he polled well ahead of all other candidates. After his primary victory, he held a double-digit lead over Mr. Carson. Only his gaffes have held him back. Even they might not be enough. He has clawed back from a sizeable deficit immediately following some of the “revelations” to being tied or in the lead. He will continue this upward trend and win the race going away.

Prediction: Coburn (Republican hold)

Last edited by Pharoh; 10-20-04 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-20-04, 12:16 AM

With the above having been said, we will have Senate makeup of 52 Republicans, 46 Democrats, and 1 Independent. One race still not called, the one in South Dakota.

My guess is that I will be wrong about two races, one of each variety, so that the totals will not change. And I will further go out on the limb and state the final composition of the 2005 Senate as:

53 Republicans
46 Democrats
1 Independent.

Vote Early and vote often!

Last edited by Pharoh; 10-20-04 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-20-04, 07:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Thanks Pharoh. It seems Congress gets lost during a Presidential election year.
Old 10-20-04, 07:41 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I'm willing to get rid of Spector, even if it means the Dems get the majority.
Old 10-20-04, 08:04 AM

I'm much more concerned with the Senate election here in Wisconsin than I am with the presidential race. Unlike the uninspiring John Kerry, here in Wisconsin we have a senator that that actually makes you think the system may have hope in Russ Feingold. The thought of Feingold, one of the few classy, honerable politicans I've ever met losing to vapid, frothing-at-the-mouth homophobe Tim Michels makes me sick. Wisconsin is so wierdly divided that both the presidiential and senate race could go either way.
Old 10-20-04, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Hero

here is my analysis of GA from the local elections thread:

U.S. Senate

Denise L. Majette
Party: Democrat

Denise Majette is the sitting Congresswoman from the 4th district. She ran for the Senate seat against the advice of many leaders in the Party. Her decision to leave the 4th district has left it open for what appears to be an easy victory by Cynthia McKinney. Although that is not her fault, she still gets negative marks for it. Her issues page has no real relevant information. From what I can gather she is for jobs, children, making America stronger, and protecting the environment – such brave declarations. She does state that she is against privatizing social security, a negative in my opinion as I trust myself more than
I trust the government. Her notable co-sponsorships of bills in Congress include H.RES.594 : Congratulating the Kennesaw State University Owls for winning the 2004 NCAA Division II Men's Basketball National Championship, and for other purposes. H.CON.RES.314 : Expressing the sense of Congress regarding women with bleeding disorders.
Majette has very little chance of winning the race. She has very few accomplishments in Congress, which is excusable for a one-term member. However, that added to the fact that she doesn’t express any details about the issues on her website make it very hard for anyone to know what she really plans to do in Congress.

Allen Buckley
Party: Libertarian

Buckley wants to tie the tax rate to the spending rate of the government. Although this seems like a good idea to limit spending, as stated above, I don’t trust the government. I don’t expect them to stop spending just so my taxes will be lower. Buckley wants to create a massive energy program within the government that would promote the use of alternate fuels. He proposes a “MAJOR financial reward (perhaps $50 Billion)”. That doesn’t sound very libertarian to me. Either way, Buckley has no chance of winning.

Johnny Isakson
Party: Republican

Isakson is the sitting Congressmen from the 6th District. He cosponsored the “Fair Tax” legislation that would replace the current system with a consumption tax. He claims to support an end to frivolous lawsuits, aiding the military, educating every child, protecting the homeland, and standing up for traditional values…again, very bold statements for a politician. He is a little better than Majette, in that he states bills he has sponsored or voted for that match each issue.
Isakson has the best chance of winning the race.

Al Bartell
Party: Write-in

This guy appears to be an ex-Republican and is pretty conservative. He wants to build better neighborhoods, after school programs, and race relations. I’m not sure how any of that is relevant in the Senate.

Matthew Jamison
Party: Write-in

This guy can’t be found through Google which automatically eliminates him from the running.

Endorsement

As some of you may remember, during the primaries I correctly predicted that Isakson would be running against Majette in the general election. I also did not endorse either of them as they both of faults. However, due to a lack of a better choice I will have to go with Johnny Isakson in the general election. His support of the “Fair Tax” gave him the victory.
Old 10-20-04, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Son-volt
I'm much more concerned with the Senate election here in Wisconsin than I am with the presidential race. Unlike the uninspiring John Kerry, here in Wisconsin we have a senator that that actually makes you think the system may have hope in Russ Feingold. The thought of Feingold, one of the few classy, honerable politicans I've ever met losing to vapid, frothing-at-the-mouth homophobe Tim Michels makes me sick. Wisconsin is so wierdly divided that both the presidiential and senate race could go either way.
Feingold - like John McCain - a rank opportunist

How anyone can support an enemy of free political speech is beyond me. Therefore, how can anyone who claims to support civil liberties support Russ Feingold?
Old 10-20-04, 08:57 AM

Originally posted by classicman2
Feingold - like John McCain - a rank opportunist

How anyone can support an enemy of free political speech is beyond me. Therefore, how can anyone who claims to support civil liberties support Russ Feingold?
Limiting the amount of money that an entity can contribute may be considered free speech. That can be debated, and I'd take the side that it isn't. However, because a person has been trying to limit the amount of control special interests and large wealthy companies and buisness owners have over elections doesn't make him an "enemy of free speech." Especially a guy who voted against the Patriot Act. Now, that tag could be applied to someone who says something like Americans "better watch what they say" like Ari Fleischer did in 2001, etc.

Russ Feingold is a classy guy. He's kept his kids in public schools. There probably isn't a senator in office right now who spends more time visiting out of the way places in his state, talking to people. Some girls I knew once baked him some cookies for some help he gave them with funding for a battered woman's shelter in Madison, and he had them give the cookies to a local homeless shelter instead because he said he couldn't in good concience accept any kind of gift. These were hot girls with good cookies

You want to attack Feingold for something, say he's too liberal to be in line with the majority of Wisconsin residents. Hell, say he's short. But don't say something as silly as he's an "enemy of free speech" because the guy has made an honest attempt to keep elections from being bought (even if that attempt hasn't succeeded, something even he acknowleges).
Old 10-20-04, 08:58 AM

By the way, thanks for the breakdown, Pharoh. Did you piece all that together from various sources, or is there one main place you went for it?
Old 10-20-04, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

These were hot girls with good cookies
Old 10-20-04, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk God

Keeping your kids in public school makes you a nice guy?

It probably means he's merely cheap.

I believe it's silly to believe that political contributions are not an example of political expression. I also believe it's historically incorrect.
Old 10-20-04, 09:09 AM
Admin-Thanos

Originally posted by classicman2

I believe it's silly to believe that political contributions are not an example of political expression. I also believe it's historically incorrect.
I think there's a difference between "political expression" and free speech. You can still rant a rave all you want about the candidates, you just can't overtly influence the election with your cash.
Old 10-20-04, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk God

Not to hijack Pharoh's thread any further - add to the restrictions of political speech the fact that campaign finance restrictions don't work.

They are simply another example of 'feel good' legislation that makes certain folks feel good. The problem with these 'feel good' laws is that they often infringe upon civil liberties.
Old 10-20-04, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk God

I really don't see Daschle losing. Yeah, maybe he is too liberal for SD, but the fact remains, how often does SD get an important player in national politics? I think the enough voters of SD who disagree with him politicially will recognize this and keep him there.

c-man bringing the funny
Old 10-20-04, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Limiting the amount of money that an entity can contribute may be considered free speech. That can be debated, and I'd take the side that it isn't. However, because a person has been trying to limit the amount of control special interests and large wealthy companies and buisness owners have over elections doesn't make him an "enemy of free speech." Especially a guy who voted against the Patriot Act. Now, that tag could be applied to someone who says something like Americans "better watch what they say" like Ari Fleischer did in 2001, etc.

Russ Feingold is a classy guy. He's kept his kids in public schools. There probably isn't a senator in office right now who spends more time visiting out of the way places in his state, talking to people. Some girls I knew once baked him some cookies for some help he gave them with funding for a battered woman's shelter in Madison, and he had them give the cookies to a local homeless shelter instead because he said he couldn't in good concience accept any kind of gift. These were hot girls with good cookies

You want to attack Feingold for something, say he's too liberal to be in line with the majority of Wisconsin residents. Hell, say he's short. But don't say something as silly as he's an "enemy of free speech" because the guy has made an honest attempt to keep elections from being bought (even if that attempt hasn't succeeded, something even he acknowleges).
so if I have a ton of cash in the bank then does that mean I can't spend it to run for office if no one supports me?
Old 10-20-04, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Except for my Daschle prediction, no other predictions from me. I leave that to the experts like Pharoh. I just wanted to chime in again to say that I hope Pete Coors wins that Senate seat. He sounds like the kind of Republican I could really support (and what I wish reflected today's GOP).
Old 10-20-04, 03:58 PM
Premium Member

good work!

get to the punch line - who will have control IYO?
Old 10-20-04, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Great work, Pharoh!
Old 10-20-04, 04:45 PM

Thanks to all for the kind words. I finally posted the GOP side of the ledger.

Obviously, I was very short in my assessments, but I wouldn't mind going into more detail about whichever race anybody would like to discuss.

The most important races for me are South Carolina, Oklahoma, and South Dakota. Anything else will be gravy.
Old 10-20-04, 04:56 PM
Premium Member

So you have-

Rep- 52 seats
Dem- 46 seats

1 too close to call
Old 10-20-04, 04:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I sure hope that Salazar wins in CO. He is one of the few politicians out there that actually deserves respect. I used to work at the state AG's office, and I have a very close friend who works for his brother (who is running for a vacant House seat) and knows him well. I have never heard anyone say anything even the slightest bit negative about him. He is a moderate politician, and a man of ability and integrity. There simply is no reason that I can see, other than party affiliation, to vote against him.

Coors has tried serious smear tactics; the commercials are ridiculous. It really makes me have an even lower view of him.
Old 10-20-04, 07:35 PM

Originally posted by bfrank
So you have-

Rep- 52 seats
Dem- 46 seats

1 too close to call

Yep, that's about it. Keep in mind though, that the reality will be one more added to the Dem side because of Mr. Jeffords.
Old 10-20-04, 07:37 PM
bhk
DVD Talk Legend

Great work Pharoh.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.